Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Hot Deals and Price Guides
Register Forgot Password?

Old 07-01-15   #436
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Snapdeal Discount Coupons and Deals Thread

Hello guys,

Has anyone ordered Acer w4-820 tablet on snapdeal recently? If so did you received it?

I had placed order for 64 gb model priced at Rs. 14385 on 1st Jan. May be it was an offer for new year and now its price is altering between 20k - 25k.

However, my order isn't fulfilled yet. Status is held at "Order is being processed by the seller". Est. Time Of Delivery was 5th Jan and then it changed to 8th. Sent plenty of messages to customer support but they just say "We will expedite the process" or "You can cancel the order".

I'm now confused whether to cancel or wait for more time. Somebody (Especially who own the same tablet already) please advice whether its worth to wait or cancel the order.

Is the tablet really good? Spec looks good too so is the offer price. As of OS, I have been using Android for long time and wanna try different now. I believe Windows is better then Android in tablets and this tablet comes with full OS, not an RT.

Thanks...
Best Regards
Old 07-01-15   #437
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
JKD side-kick aficionado

The Outsider is very Notable

why are so many people still ordering expensive things from snapdeal? non-netizens i can understand, but forum members?! day-by-day am reading about botched up purchases of members across forums, and they are replete with them now i suppose. SD i think is baiting people by attractive pricing and coupons, and then sits atop their money eating the interest on it when a customer places his order, only to later cancel and refund due to any of multiple reasons. i will advise people to look elsewhere for their expensive purchases, even if they are listed a bit pricier than on SD. just an advice though. one may take it or leave it. simply a cautionary note.
Old 07-01-15   #438
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
iPhone Guru Yanda Rascala!!!

djanuj is Notable

Originally Posted by cracing View Post
Hello guys,

Has anyone ordered Acer w4-820 tablet on snapdeal recently? If so did you received it?

I had placed order for 64 gb model priced at Rs. 14385 on 1st Jan. May be it was an offer for new year and now its price is altering between 20k - 25k.

However, my order isn't fulfilled yet. Status is held at "Order is being processed by the seller". Est. Time Of Delivery was 5th Jan and then it changed to 8th. Sent plenty of messages to customer support but they just say "We will expedite the process" or "You can cancel the order".

I'm now confused whether to cancel or wait for more time. Somebody (Especially who own the same tablet already) please advice whether its worth to wait or cancel the order.

Is the tablet really good? Spec looks good too so is the offer price. As of OS, I have been using Android for long time and wanna try different now. I believe Windows is better then Android in tablets and this tablet comes with full OS, not an RT.

Thanks...
Best Regards

Snapdeal does that. My advice cancel the order and ask for refund asap. I had purchased Lenovo laptop for 12k as per the offer and my order was "shipped" as per snap deal but never made it to my place. Then after few weeks I checked the prices it was increased to 28k. I called snap deal and they said it was their mistake the product was never dispatched and the laptop is out of stock. So I asked them that how come that laptop is available from same seller but at higher price. They couldn't answer. I cancelled the order and thankfully received the refund. Since the tablet price you bought has been increased most probably you won't receive it as the seller wants to sell you at the increased price. Bloody chors. If they wanted to sell at the original price then why show off by giving discounts? And not fulfilling it? This purchase was made when big bullion day by FlipKart was launched snapdeal also had buy one get one offer.
cracing likes this.
Old 08-01-15   #439
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

redhotiron2004 is Notable

Originally Posted by djanuj View Post
Snapdeal does that. My advice cancel the order and ask for refund asap. I had purchased Lenovo laptop for 12k as per the offer and my order was "shipped" as per snap deal but never made it to my place. Then after few weeks I checked the prices it was increased to 28k. I called snap deal and they said it was their mistake the product was never dispatched and the laptop is out of stock. So I asked them that how come that laptop is available from same seller but at higher price. They couldn't answer. I cancelled the order and thankfully received the refund. Since the tablet price you bought has been increased most probably you won't receive it as the seller wants to sell you at the increased price. Bloody chors. If they wanted to sell at the original price then why show off by giving discounts? And not fulfilling it? This purchase was made when big bullion day by FlipKart was launched snapdeal also had buy one get one offer.
Online sites destroy the original price of the product by showing those kind of offers in market. And that's a part of there tactics. But, now snapdeal have gotten to a new low. They not only destroy the price in the market. But, they don't even fulfill the order at that price.

Atleast other online sites used to sell some units at low price just to gather views and promotion. I hope somebody do file an FIR and get them to atleast fulfill the order which the poor guy thought was real. And snapdeal did accept the money for that.

Merely saying that you can cancel your order is not right. They have to give the product or provide a higher refund or give option for a better product.

redhotiron2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-15   #440
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
iPhone Guru Yanda Rascala!!!

djanuj is Notable
Snapdeal Discount Coupons and Deals Thread

Originally Posted by redhotiron2004 View Post
Online sites destroy the original price of the product by showing those kind of offers in market. And that's a part of there tactics. But, now snapdeal have gotten to a new low. They not only destroy the price in the market. But, they don't even fulfill the order at that price.

Atleast other online sites used to sell some units at low price just to gather views and promotion. I hope somebody do file an FIR and get them to atleast fulfill the order which the poor guy thought was real. And snapdeal did accept the money for that.

Merely saying that you can cancel your order is not right. They have to give the product or provide a higher refund or give option for a better product.

Nobody has time man. Trust me I would love to screw all of them but need time. I did threaten them for a lawsuit though. For following unlawful trade practices and unfair pricing policy. Since they did not fulfill the order just because the seller wanted more money. And not sell it when I was offered the discount. If I had time. I would like to squeeze their money and take them as compensation for troubling us. They actually got scared when I threaten them with lawsuit. I actually received 8 calls in a day from Snapdeal Higher authority to not do it. They also apologized and said they won't do that again and try to take proper care for such incidence in the future. I actually liked the attention but it was temporarily.
djanuj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-15   #441
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cracing is very Notable

Hello guys,

Sorry, I forgot to tell you about my Acer w4-820 tablet order on Snapdeal.

I waited for one more day before I could cancel the order but fortunately, the seller processed my order that night and was shipped through delhivery courier the next day. Product reached me after 4 days.

I'ed rather blame sellers those are present in snapdeal, shopclues, tradeus then the site itself because they are the one who aren't perfect. Unlike in ebay, they don't care feedbacks either.

As of product. Its very good, fast and responsive. Just like Windows PC with touch screen but easy to hold and carry anywhere. Comes with Windows 8.1 x86 Single Language and Office 360 1 year subscription.

Metro Apps aren't much as Android apps but it can run any Windows 32bit softwares! bluestacks can also be used to run Android apps if you really need.

Camera and external speakers are not so great but its ok.

The screen isn't corning gorilla glass I guess so a screen guard is must.

Thats it.

Thanks...
Best Regards
invader and The Outsider like this.
cracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-15   #442
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
JKD side-kick aficionado

The Outsider is very Notable

courtesy a friend, have got a discount coupon for google chromecast available on snapdeal. its for a rebate of 1,000/-. it would expire today at 0000 hrs. anyone needs it, PM me. have tested it, and works successfully.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
courtesy a friend, have got a discount coupon for google chromecast available on snapdeal. its for a rebate of 1,000/-. it would expire today at 0000 hrs. anyone needs it, PM me. have tested it, and works successfully.
coupon-code shared with a member.
The Outsider is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply