Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Interesting News on the Web
Register Forgot Password?

Old 23-08-13   #1
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I'M bACK

Smartphones Worth Rs 1.22 Crore Stolen from Ahmedabad

It might be one of the biggest mobile phone thefts in the recent history of the city - thieves decamped with 714 mobile phones, most of them high-end smartphones worth Rs 1.22 crore from an office-cum-storehouse near Paldi on Wednesday night. Police believe that a person known to the place might be involved in the incident.

According to Ellisbridge police, Prakash Gandhi, a resident of Janvi Apartment, Naranpura, reported the theft from 18, Pankaj Society near Paldi Bhattha at 9.30 am on Thursday. Gandhi stated that a Delhi-based distributor of a smartphone major had rented the premises.

"When Gandhi came to the office on Thursday morning, he saw that the door of the godown, diagonal to the room used as office, was broken. He immediately informed other staff members and investigated when he realized that most of the boxes containing smartphones were missing. The thieves might have broken the door near interlock as we have found the lock half open," said G S Raol, inspector of Ellisbridge police station.

Investigators said while it is possible to open the door from the room, they would try to recreate the scene to ascertain whether the thieves entered from back of the house or the front porch. "The way they have targeted high-end phones in the specific room, we believe that the thief was conversant with the layout and might have come with a small loading vehicle to take away so many boxes," said an investigator.

Police puzzled

Police are puzzled about the theft. "Unlike gold and cash, the mobile phones can be traced whenever it gets activated and is registered with central registry after switching it on. It is not possible that the thieves might not have known the fact. There are only two possibilities - either it will be kept underground for a very long time or it will be smuggled out of the state and will be sold off at cheaper price," said an official.

Source
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-13   #2
teh geeK!
I havent set my status yet.

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable
Re: Smartphones Worth Rs 1.22 Crore Stolen from Ahmedabad

i need 1
kartikoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-13   #3
Patient_Zero
Zombie Enthusiast

realandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly Admirable

Screw you dumb thieves :|
realandR3cys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-13   #4
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian

manojcitc is Notable

Originally Posted by realandR3cys View Post
Screw you dumb thieves :|
I don't think they are dumb, dumb people can't make heist like this possible...

manojcitc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-13   #5
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

this is not possible, !! All crime in Gujrat has been eradicated and thus this is a false propaganda !!

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-13   #6
Patient_Zero
Zombie Enthusiast

realandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly Admirable
Originally Posted by manojcitc View Post
I don't think they are dumb, dumb people can't make heist like this possible...

Dumb in the sense that they were stupid enough to plan steal mobile phones.
realandR3cys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-13   #7
teh geeK!

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
this is not possible, !! All crime in Gujrat has been eradicated and thus this is a false propaganda !!
a super sonic police team equipped with MI6 gadgets is on the hunt and will give result with in 24hrs so expect results in less than half time
kartikoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-13   #8
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguished
thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished

Just like it has been eradicated from the whole country and the whole country is flourishing like never before.....
ManISinJpr and acerulz like this.
Maximus V Gene (MSI Z77-GD65, Gigabyte P67A-UD7, EVGA Classified E760,MSI Eclipse,DFI DK P45 Plus, Foxconn Mars, Asus P5Ne-SLI, Asus P5B Deluxe/Wifi AP), Intel 3770k Benched @ 6.7Ghz, Intel 2600K Benched @ 5.7 Ghz, AMD 8150 Benched @ 7.45 Ghz, Intel 980X Benched @ 6.07Ghz, AMD 970BE Benched @ 6.63Ghz, (Intel i5 680 Benched @ 6.44Ghz, Intel i7 950 Benched @ 5150Mhz, Intel E8600 Benched @ 5.71Ghz, Intel QX9650 Benched @5.41Ghz, Intel Core2 Duo E8400@4.6Ghz, e4300 @ 3.52 Ghz), Thermalright Venomous X, GSkill 6400 2 x 1 GB @ 1260Mhz , HIS 7970 (MSI GTX 580, MSI GTX 480, EVGA GTX295, Asus 4870 x2, EVGA 9800GX2, Visiontek 3870 x2, XFX 8800GT, Nvidia 7900GTX, XFX 8600GT), DELL E248WFP Monitor, CoolerMaster Benchtable, Antec HCP 1200W, Altec Lansing 641 400 RMS Watts with Auzentech X-Plosion

SVGTECH HOC40 and HOC20 Review

Corsair Vengeance K90, M90 and M60 Review

Gigabyte P67 UD7 + Intel i7 2600k Preview

Strontium Ultra Speed 128GB SSD Review

Gigabyte GX-X58A-UD9 Review
thebanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-13   #9
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Just like it has been will be eradicated from the whole country and the whole country is will be flourishing like never before.....
that is the future situation, the present times are a black chapter.. @thebanik.
Old 24-08-13   #10
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished

Just like it has been will be eradicated from the whole country and the whole country is will be flourishing like never before.....
that is the future situation, the present times are a black chapter.. @thebanik.
India needs a revolution that too a bloody one. Only that can make the country flourish, meanwhile I will take riddance of Congress as consolation. Ofcourse all the politicians are corrupt but the way Congress is making a mockery of our democracy, and looting the country I simply cannot believe any other party would have that kind of courage.
Old 24-08-13   #11
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

Yes !! specially as the other persons are behaving like disgruntled wives, only saying negative things and THEY DO NOT have any single solution for anything!!

as for India Dying, it is still one of the growing countries in the world !!

we need to enlighten the world to not believe whatever is spread by media and stuff !!

but this feeling is fading now, just as the BASIC thinking of our country, "Swa Vivek"

people are busy to do whatever and believe whatever is plastered online and shared by stupid people !!!
Originally Posted by thebanik View Post
India needs a revolution that too a bloody one. Only that can make the country flourish, meanwhile I will take riddance of Congress as consolation. Ofcourse all the politicians are corrupt but the way Congress is making a mockery of our democracy, and looting the country I simply cannot believe any other party would have that kind of courage.
Old 24-08-13   #12
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

Yes !! specially as the other persons are behaving like disgruntled wives, only saying negative things and THEY DO NOT have any single solution for anything!!

as for India Dying, it is still one of the growing countries in the world !!

we need to enlighten the world to not believe whatever is spread by media and stuff !!

but this feeling is fading now, just as the BASIC thinking of our country, "Swa Vivek"

people are busy to do whatever and believe whatever is plastered online and shared by stupid people !!!
hahahahahahahahaha, joke of the century. Some People and their beliefs.

Yup quite right, media is controlled by these other people and not the Governing Party. lol

Solution??? First Step : Stop Corruption, or that is also a figment of people and so called media's imagination.
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 24-08-13   #13
sm1
teh nuB!
[E]onian

sm1 is sickeningly Dreadful

Originally Posted by thebanik View Post
It's all the same..even bjp is not going to be any lesser mark my words

Problem is coalition government we need single majority party which is not possible.. so I definitely agree with u that we need a bloody war.. a bloody rebellion.. nothing short is going to suffice
ManISinJpr likes this.
sm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-13   #14
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian

manojcitc is Notable

From today's Newspaper...
Police have finally arrested 4 people who were responsible for this.. They have managed to sell mobile worth 5 lakhs in Mumbai..
All other mobile found with them...
Person responsible for act has a Samsung Mobile store so he knew about that place where Samsung store mobile phone..

manojcitc is online now   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply