Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Sound and Audio
Register Forgot Password?

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Slow-motion Sound on Xonar D2X

Hi, sometimes my D2X is playing all audio in slow motion. I can't say what triggers it, but once it starts, even multiple reboots won't fix it.
If I shutdown my pc and then start it again after a few hours, most of the time the issue isn't there.

When the issue occurs, if I play a video, both the video and audio play in slow-motion mode. Everything is fine with the onboard audio of my motherboard.

Steps tried so far:

1. Uninstalled and reinstalled official D2X drivers.
2. Tried Uni-Xonar drivers with its various configuration (low DPC mode, normal mode et al)
3. I was on Windows 8 when the issue manifested, and since then I've upgraded to Windows 10 via a clean install.
4. Disabled Hybrid sleep.

My config:
AMD Phenom 6-core processor
Asus M4A785D-M Pro
8GB DDR2 RAM
Corsair TX650 PSU

I bought the unit in Jun-2013 so there is no warranty remaining.

Had posted the issue in the Xonar support forums as well, but that's a dead end.
Scramjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply