Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 18-03-11   #1
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Icon2 Sign and Support the Petition for Real Estate Regulation Act

Hello All,

We are starting an online campaign to show our support as consumers for the Real Estate Regulation Act bill which will benefit people from all walks of life.

We hope the moderators and admin team of Erodov will support us.

Please sign the online petition to support the Model Real Estate Regulation Act bill and to protect the interest of end-users and investors in the real estate industry.

This petition will be sent directly to Sh Kamal Nath, Union Cabinet Minister of Urban Development with all the signatures collected and this is our chance to show that we as consumers can make a difference. Please share this link and ask every family member, relative or friend in any corner of the world to sign this online petition. Share this link in your FB page, share with your office colleagues, share within your online community group, share with your residential group, share with anyone and everyone.

The link to the petition is

Support the Petition for Real Estate Regulatory Body Petition for Real Estate Regulatory Body
ShakenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-11   #2
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Re: Sign and Support the Petition for Real Estate Regulation Act

What is this - Model Real Estate Regulation Act bill? I would surely like to read it. I cannot support something unless I know the details about it.

Real estate in India is a huge bubble which has been fueled by the Govt, RBI and banks. It is also one of the biggest causes of the current inflation in other sectors such as food, energy and wages.
Old 18-03-11   #3
Jeebus
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
forgiving your sins

RajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished
RajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished

Real Estate cannot be regulated in any democratic country.

BTW my family is into big time real estate business

Best of luck.

RajaPraveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-11   #4
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

ShakenSoul is very HonorableShakenSoul is very Honorable

Thanks. Please read up to know more about the Real Estate Regulation Act which is required to protect interest of home buyers.

This might not effect you at this moment, but will definitely impact you in the future once you venture out in the real estate sector looking for a home as a investor or end-user.
Old 18-03-11   #5
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

mrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputable

Regulating real estate business in any country = people going missing for no reason at all

iShock and S-plosion

are the two new killer features of the smartphones
mrnikhilsudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-11   #6
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Please read this

More teeth for real estate Bill - Hindustan Times
Old 19-03-11   #7
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

I will and can support you on this novel idea.. but care to explain.. as to the real fine points about it.. !!!
just fyi, if there was a way of regulating real estate. the world would be a happy place as US home market would not have turned turtle !!

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-11   #8
Banned
Turbo Rambo FTW

Rig Gallery

Arun.P is highly AdmirableArun.P is highly AdmirableArun.P is highly AdmirableArun.P is highly AdmirableArun.P is highly AdmirableArun.P is highly AdmirableArun.P is highly Admirable

even one of my close friend who is owner of small film business and real estate business,

that he has no issue cause he is close friend M. K. Stalin (DMK Karunanidhi's son)

that he can help us to sort the issue about business goal and support team at real estate cause i am sure there might be scam due to corrupt some owner who sold the land at few year might be fast deal about business issue
MY RIG Intel 2500k oc 5.2 ghz push and pull AT Evercooler transformer Asrock z68 genZ68 Extreme4 Gen3 MBBOARD )640 gb and 1 TB and 2TB WD, 128 GB SSD OCZ sata3 leadtek Nvidia gtx 580 plus Zotac 580 GTX in SLI ready Logitech mx518 and G15 keyboard & AcerGD245HQ With Nvidia 3D vision 2 Coolmaster Slientpro 1000 watt 2x4 =8 gb ddr3 ram Corsiar Trident 1600 mhz & corsair Obsidian 800D

I am physically challenged in hearing department.
Arun.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-11   #9
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Thanks. As I mentioned earlier, this might not effect you at this moment, but will definitely impact you in the future once you venture out in the real estate sector looking for a home as a investor or end-user.

Even I was unaware of the need of this real estate regulation bill until a few months ago. Now when I have invested all my hard earned money in buying a home, which is one of the most important investment in your life and every penny counts, I have come to realise that every builder, developer out there in the market is waiting to suck your blood and money because there is no authority over them. They will promise you the world when you approach them, but you'll slowly realise they are offering you peanuts and will try every trick in this world to dupe you. As soon as you signed the agreement, you have already fallen into the black hole. You cannot do anything because there is no control, authority over the builders and there is no institution to approach for any complains.

We have different regulatory bodies for different sectors like SEBI for stocks, TRAI for telecom, IRDA for insurance. They are the appellate authority and monitor and govern the rules and regulations of these sectors.

A regulatory body for real estate will ensure that builders and developers strictly follow the rules and regulations, deliver what was promised to customer, do not try any fraudulent activity, builders will face penal action for any irregularity.

We can debate endlessly if this bill or petition will help the cause, but as a young generation and with power of online communities I am trying my bit.

Please sign and support.
Old 19-03-11   #10
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

mrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputable

^ ouch I dont think the builders lobby will let that happen any time soon.... we will have to nuke all of our politicians(opposition included) just ot pass this bill. I guarantee you that even if this does pass, it wont have any teeth. Just like the GST is almost watered down to suit the industry, in the same way this will too.

but I agree, we need this. Think about it, How many buildings are actually earthquake proof? especially here in Mumbai, the high rises scare me. The city lies on a fault line, and God forbid if we have half a Japan type quake here what would happen......

We need quality and accountability, if the act addresses this issue, then I am all for it.
mrnikhilsudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply