Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Hardware and Case Mods
Register Forgot Password?

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Thermaltake Core V1 - How to Get It in India?

Hi guys,

I have been researching for a ITX cases and feel the Thermaltake Core V1 ticks all the boxes except availibility in India. I have reached out to Thermaltake India but they aren't willing to help me out. Any suggestions on how I can get hold of it in India without burning a huge hole in my pocket?
zerocool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

bs1979 is Mysterious
Re: Thermaltake Core V1 - How to Get It in India?

Originally Posted by zerocool View Post
Hi guys,

I have been researching for a ITX cases and feel the Thermaltake Core V1 ticks all the boxes except availibility in India. I have reached out to Thermaltake India but they aren't willing to help me out. Any suggestions on how I can get hold of it in India without burning a huge hole in my pocket?
Buy this as it comes for cheap compared to thermaltake which might burn a hole in your pocket for its shipping itself:https://www.primeabgb.com/online-pri...h100-kann-s00/

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using Tapatalk
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC | Asus Phoenix RTX 2060 | G.SKILL Sniper X 16GB 3600Mhz | Intel 1TB 660P SSD | Antec 750w Gold Pro | Corsair SPEC Delta RGB | Benq EW277HDR | CM Masterkeys Lite L Combo | APC 1.1 KVA | Antec Spark 120mm RGB Fan | Corsair H45 CPU Cooler.
bs1979 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
teh nuB!

zerocool is Mysterious
Re: Thermaltake Core V1 - How to Get It in India?

Thanks for the suggestion, dude and sorry for the late response. I have been busy with work. I did see the H100 and its price is perfect. However, the ventilation in the case is big concern to me. Not ruling it out just yet but will try to source a case with horizontal mounting motherboard to allow the GPU for vertical mounting.
zerocool is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply