Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Classifieds For Sale
Register Forgot Password?

Cpus Motherboards and RAMGraphic CardsPower SuppliesMonitorsStorage MediaAudio HardwareCabinetsMobile PhonesSoftwareFans and HeatsinksHard DisksPeriphiralsOtherVideo GamesPC's and LaptopsKeyboards and MiceRegister Now
Classifieds Search Menu

Old 6 Days Ago   #1
teh nuB!
Old hack of a CS 1.5 noob

MSI Gaming X 580 - 8GB, in Warranty, Works Nicely :)

For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Rs 12,500/-
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Bought from Acro directly (this is part of the lot I sold - this is the last card that I had kept for myself) as part of a bulk order (billed from Acro the national importer and distributor) on 29 Nov 2017.
  • Reason for Sale: 2060 RTX. I generally keep one backup card. Right now I have two.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd.
  • Product Condition: 9/10. I've docked one point due to the fact that I find the fan to be aggressive with cooling. So I use a custom fan profile. With the auto fan profile max temps in 100% demanding games are 73*C, and with the custom profile, 75*C - attached furmark, 3dmark, furmark with both auto and custom fan curve (I have one fan curve that I use for all cards - IDC which company or model. Unlike NVIDIA, AMD doesn't have boost bins and temps under 85*C can sustain the max clocks. Furmark overloads the power limit - NOT the THERMAL limit, so don't expect 1380 MHz on the core in furmark.)

Meanwhile, it beats the guru3d benchmark (3316 vs 3176 score, a 4.4% increase) of the same card. This is without any overclocking whatsoever. And no, I haven't overclocked, and haven't the time to. Extremely busy with life at the moment
  • Purchase Invoice Available: YES, ATTACHED. Masked out details.
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | Till December 2020 (~16 months). PLEASE NOTE THE WARRANTY SEAL ON THE SCREW on the backplate. I can't remember but recently I saw someone post an Asus or MSI without the seal aaaaandddd I forgot to report it.
  • Accessories Included: Original box, paperwork (stickers and whatnot) card.
  • Product Location: NOIDA, 201301.
  • Preferred Courier: SPEEDPOST or any other courier (cost goes up, your call, your bill). Insurance at your cost. Generally, though, I haven't ever lost a courier through speedpost and my packing is rock solid- my feedback speaks for itself.
  • Shipping Charges: Actuals. Via speed post, expect ~ 300- close, 600 -far. +100 for handling and to and fro.
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, UPI.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted

And let me say this - I have owned and sold tons of cards. I've simply never used a card (the galax 1070 ex oc white is a close second) that is built this well. This includes a 290 tri-x, nitro+ 580, vapor-x and a 6970 lightning. Heck, even an MSI core frozr L. Been there, done that - MSI's torx fans are the *best* in the business, and their gaming x is like 2x the weight of their armor 580.
Attached Thumbnails
>3d_mark.jpg   >20190812_220639-1-.jpg   >furmark_auto_fan.jpg   >furmark_custom_fan.jpg   >invoice.jpg  

>fure-ultra.png   >20190812_231240.jpg  

Last edited by 0razor1; 6 Days Ago at 11:18 PM.
0razor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #2
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Studboo is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals
Re: MSI Gaming X 580 - 8GB, in Warranty, Works Nicely :)

I am interested in buying, please reply to pm.
Studboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #3
teh nuB!

0razor1 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 73 deals

Responded
Old 5 Days Ago   #4
teh nuB!
Okay Buddy!

Rezep is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals

Originally Posted by 0razor1 View Post
Responded
Honestly, what has been your experience with msi service?
Old 5 Days Ago   #5
teh nuB!

0razor1 is Notable

OHHHH BOY.
OK, ask @binnyboi - he took an armor from me ages back but I had told him the card is uncomfortably hot. In my ambients (24C) it was hitting 85*C but holding 1350 + MHz on load. Well, in his, it got hotter.. so we decided to RMA it.

I have an insider, but here's the issue - they first couldn't replicate the problem, so they sent the card back :|
Send me OCCT and other screenshots as I asked, but there seems to have been a problem with the way they loaded the card. Geez..

They then sent us a new 580 armor, Tested it. But it was DOA. Strange, we sent it back subsequently, but surprised, cause they used one day bluedart shipping.

They then took a while ~ 2.5 weeks, but just sent a brand new 580 armor again via bluedart. Mr J seems happy
The objective from the start was to get a functional card, but if we got a new one, it would all be bonus!

Oh and max temps on the new card now are ~ 72-73C
It took a little trouble from my side, but I always try to help out. I'm sure it inconvenienced Mr. J too
Anyway, my inside guy is pretty resourceful. He gets things done. Even if you botch a card DEAD (minus serious rusting or PCB damage on the card), there's always a chance he can help. At one point he offered a CN worth more than the card, but we just wanted a card, so he obliged.
Old 5 Days Ago   #6
teh nuB!
Okay Buddy!

Rezep is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals

Originally Posted by 0razor1 View Post
OHHHH BOY.
OK, ask @binnyboi - he took an armor from me ages back but I had told him the card is uncomfortably hot. In my ambients (24C) it was hitting 85*C but holding 1350 + MHz on load. Well, in his, it got hotter.. so we decided to RMA it.

I have an insider, but here's the issue - they first couldn't replicate the problem, so they sent the card back :|
Send me OCCT and other screenshots as I asked, but there seems to have been a problem with the way they loaded the card. Geez..

They then sent us a new 580 armor, Tested it. But it was DOA. Strange, we sent it back subsequently, but surprised, cause they used one day bluedart shipping.

They then took a while ~ 2.5 weeks, but just sent a brand new 580 armor again via bluedart. Mr J seems happy
The objective from the start was to get a functional card, but if we got a new one, it would all be bonus!

Oh and max temps on the new card now are ~ 72-73C
It took a little trouble from my side, but I always try to help out. I'm sure it inconvenienced Mr. J too
Anyway, my inside guy is pretty resourceful. He gets things done. Even if you botch a card DEAD (minus serious rusting or PCB damage on the card), there's always a chance he can help. At one point he offered a CN worth more than the card, but we just wanted a card, so he obliged.
Good to see some honesty,some people on reddit had crazy nightmares with msi rma service. Some guy has been trying to rma his msi lightning z 2080 ti for quite some time now, high temperatures even with low ambient temps(ac, case had pretty good airflow too). Guy at the service centre would just say that it's "normal" for such a card.Blah blah blah, rest of the stuff is typical ranting.Anyways hope you find a buyer.
Rezep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #7
teh nuB!

0razor1 is Notable

Originally Posted by Rezep View Post
Good to see some honesty,some people on reddit had crazy nightmares with msi rma service. Some guy has been trying to rma his msi lightning z 2080 ti for quite some time now, high temperatures even with low ambient temps(ac, case had pretty good airflow too). Guy at the service centre would just say that it's "normal" for such a card.Blah blah blah, rest of the stuff is typical ranting.Anyways hope you find a buyer.
This being India, you need an inside man, more often than not.
Apple CS can be a PITA. Samsung international warranty? Good luck.
Sapphire has 2 years warranty. Without distributor tie-up, it's 2. With, its 3.
Etc.
Sadly we live in a babu culture and things take time and money.

I'm all about transparency =)
Old 3 Days Ago   #8
teh nuB!

0razor1 is Notable

UP! Buyer backed out
Guys, next block will be against 1K INR.
Old 2 Days Ago   #9
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

anshu666rock is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

Pm'ed you please see it.

0razor1 likes this.
anshu666rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #10
teh nuB!

0razor1 is Notable

~ up
Old 1 Day Ago   #11
teh priesT!
[E]onian
power cut sux

chetansha is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 58 deals

Pls pm your lowest price

chetansha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #12
teh nuB!

0razor1 is Notable

Originally Posted by chetansha View Post
Pls pm your lowest price

nAHI, tum PM karo <3 ;D
Post New Thread  Reply