Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 08-05-12   #31
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Pro Indian Modder

Re: Urgent :: Which is This Car??

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

or a 1909 Benz 20/35 with landau body style:

thats what the my peeps say.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

or a more powerful benz 25/45

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

they do match up.

only ours is a hard top. maybe the restorer couldnt get hold of a soft top?
Old 08-05-12   #32
Jeebus
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
forgiving your sins

RajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished
RajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished

Looks like the 1910 Model T Ford Town Car which Ed Towe had in his collection. This was use as a display car in many places.

JD666 and ManISinJpr like this.

RajaPraveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-12   #33
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Pro Indian Modder

dedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Famed

Originally Posted by RajaPraveen View Post
Looks like the 1910 Model T Ford Town Car which Ed Towe had in his collection. This was use as a display car in many places.

doesnt match.

i think what i posted is correct. atleast it is very very similar
dedasdude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-12   #34
Jeebus
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
forgiving your sins

RajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished
RajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished

Originally Posted by dedasdude View Post
doesnt match.
How? just because some guy in "generalnonsense" says it is a Benz it does not mean it has to be 100% accurate.

Ok,from the Benz that guy tried to compare i guess the head lamps don't match, the side lamps don't match,the lever is in the wrong side and the list goes on.

On the other hand the ford T i posed and the one in the OP have similar headlamps , the square and rectangle design is also similar, the door frame and so on looks like a match.

It could be a Benz or even a model T but the design looks quite ordinary for it to be an European car.

The head lamp is full round like another gent posted in the same thread and not curved at one end like the Benz.

Need to find more concrete evidence.
ManISinJpr likes this.

Last edited by RajaPraveen; 08-05-12 at 01:43 PM.
RajaPraveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-12   #35
teh priesT!
[E]onian
BBM on android ;)

aman360elite is very Notable

what about this ??

dedasdude likes this.

Acoustics - Logitech Z-2300

My Gaming Armor - Razer Deathadder 3500Dpi
Logitech G510
Siberia V2|Black and Gold

Mouse Glides on - Steel series Qck

HP G6 2005X
AMD A8 Quad Core 1.9Ghz |4GB 1600MHz|500GB HDD|1.5 Dual Graphics(7670M+7640G)
Mobile Devices-HTC ONE X Rooted[RUNNING ARHD 13.0]
aman360elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-12   #36
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Pro Indian Modder

dedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Famed

Originally Posted by RajaPraveen View Post
How? just because some guy in "generalnonsense" says it is a Benz it does not mean it has to be 100% accurate.

Ok,from the Benz that guy tried to compare i guess the head lamps don't match, the side lamps don't match,the lever is in the wrong side and the list goes on.

On the other hand the ford T i posed and the one in the OP have similar headlamps , the square and rectangle design is also similar, the door frame and so on looks like a match.

It could be a Benz or even a model T but the design looks quite ordinary for it to be an European car.

The head lamp is full round like another gent posted in the same thread and not curved at one end like the Benz.

Need to find more concrete evidence.
i dint post the rest because the benz one looks most accurate. the only thing distinctly similar with yours is the color.

also if you look at the roof of the front open portion, you can see the supporting beams in mine and original photos.
Also just look at the similarities? they are circled in red.

amans looks similar too. only the front is covered.
dedasdude is online now   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply