Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 30-04-12   #1
teh priesT!
[E]onian
make love not war

Any Way to Dwnload FB Msgs N Gmail Emails ???

guys is there any way to auto download all the mails + chats from a gmail account and also all the msgs from facebook ? it should do it automatially and fAST . need some suggestions ,plz help any software u know tell me

Last edited by megan; 30-04-12 at 10:15 PM.
megan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-12   #2
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Turning Noobs into Geeks

saurabh1e is Notable
Re: Any Way to Dwnload FB Msgs N Gmail Emails ???

There is a option in facebook to download all your data which includes your profile data, pics etc etc and most probably all your messages......
AMD Phenom x6 1055T || AOC 120DT || MSI R6850 OC/PE || 2X2 GB RIPJAWS 1333 || CM 460W REAL POWER ||Asus M5A97 EVO || Lancool PC-K62 || SoundMAGIC PL30+Fiio E5 || Logitech G400+Razer Goliathus || Epson TX121 with CISS || Arch Linux || Pantech Burst ||HP G6 2005AX||
saurabh1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-12   #3
teh priesT!
[E]onian
make love not war

megan is highly Admirablemegan is highly Admirablemegan is highly Admirablemegan is highly Admirablemegan is highly Admirable

where ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???
Old 30-04-12   #4
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Turning Noobs into Geeks

saurabh1e is Notable

Y U No Use GOOGLE!!!!
megan likes this.
Old 30-04-12   #5
teh priesT!
[E]onian
make love not war

megan is highly Admirablemegan is highly Admirablemegan is highly Admirablemegan is highly Admirablemegan is highly Admirable

ok done ,thankz ! its saying pending ...... now also tell me how to do this in gmail ???
Old 01-05-12   #6
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by megan View Post
tell me how to do this in gmail ???
How to Access a Gmail Account with any Email Client via POP - About Email

You can run, but you can't hide!

KrashNBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-12   #7
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Turning Noobs into Geeks

saurabh1e is Notable

any email client will do that like this one
Old 01-05-12   #8
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

i need the chats also its very serious
I dunno what your predicament is but here is how you might be able to download chats

Go to the chat folder in gmail in your browser.
Select the chat interactions you need (if all, select all)
Use the "Move to inbox" button at the top
Once this is done, open the email client you used to download the emails.
Theoretically this should download your chat sessions too (I cannot guarantee this)

If all this fails, write to Gmail customer service.

PS: I wonder what were the key words you used to search in Google to begin with.
JD666 and megan like this.
Old 02-05-12   #9
teh priesT!
[E]onian
make love not war

@krashnburn thanks for the idea ! it worked but its giving error maybe size of msgs is too large , il try to complete it 2moroww ,,,,,,,,,,,

@all - if we all need to search on google then y this site is there ,,, y have the thread on trailers ,we can just google it , y have reviews on mobiles , ipads when we can google , y jd writes bike n car reviews when we can google other reviews , y search tips n tricks here we can google them also ,, y paste songs , videos ,jokes and news when we can google it ,,, y have threads on hot models when we can google search it ..... 70 % of everything we do or ask others people have already done and so we can all google that also ........ also if we keep google searching the money is earned by americans , use erodov so indians have their income .....
Old 02-05-12   #10
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

if we all need to search on Google then y this site is there ,,,
Repped you for this.

I think people need to stop getting judgemental about others. While I have several opinions about many of the people who have posted here, I don't necessarily post it around in public in mockery. If your motive is to simply insult someone over a past incident, you should reevaluate your priorities here.

No more derailing of the thread will be appreciated. In spite of all the posts calling him an idiot, he has had the maturity to not lash back at anyone, which is respectable. I hope the ones concerned understand that and lay off too.

Thank you.
JD666 likes this.
Old 03-05-12   #11
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Just an insight that I am familiar with. In one of accounts that I worked for, we needed to search an extensive library of possible solutions to fix a problem. In spite of being trained some of the agents were far more challenged than others when using appropriate search strings. Fewer were the ones who were able to comprehend if one of those search results was indeed the solution they needed.

There is no way you can prove he didn't look / search. While he doesn't appear to be as bright as you, even if he is being lazy, may be someone else who is genuinely looking for the same solution might find the solution here? So yeah I'd rather spend a few extra minutes spoon feeding one lazy bugger cuz I'd like to look at the larger picture. Next time around I will save my time by not explaining. You can save yours in whatever way you see fit.

Last edited by KrashNBurn; 03-05-12 at 08:06 PM.
Old 03-05-12   #12
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Itna defensive what happened bro??
You think he is naive.. well ask him how he found us !!
If your agents don't seem adapt at using the tech, then there is nbo need for them.. in the long run ...
soon there will be many lazy buggers.. who would ask all sorts of useless questions..
the point is, that he is not lazy and not mindless bugger or unintelligent !! he is taking us all for a ride and laughing !!
Originally Posted by krashnburn View Post

Just an insight that I am familiar with. In one of accounts that I worked for, we needed to search an extensive library of possible solutions to fix a problem. In spite of being trained some of the agents were far more challenged than others when using appropriate search strings. Fewer were the ones who were able to comprehend if one of those search results was indeed the solution they needed.

There is no way you can prove he didn't look / search. While he doesn't appear to be as bright as you, even if he is being lazy, may be someone else who is genuinely looking for the same solution might find the solution here? So yeah I'd rather spend a few extra minutes spoon feeding one lazy bugger cuz I'd like to look at the larger picture. Next time around I will save my time by not explaining. You can save yours in whatever way you see fit.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-12   #13
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr ♦ View Post
the point is, that he is not lazy and not mindless bugger or unintelligent !! he is taking us all for a ride and laughing !!
Originally Posted by krashnburn ♦ View Post
may be someone else who is genuinely looking for the same solution might find the solution here? So yeah I'd rather spend a few extra minutes spoon feeding one lazy bugger cuz I'd like to look at the larger picture.

Old 03-05-12   #14
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Please keep your prejudices, friends gangs, and victimisation thrills out of the forum. It is disgraceful to see how some "senior" people have been behaving in this thread.

If you cannot help the member with his query then just dont post here. There is no need for trying to ridicule the member because of his question. Thread is cleaned.
JD666 likes this.
Old 03-05-12   #15
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by blufox View Post
And why delete posts?
It was not me my friend
In fact I had just replied saying "Thank you for spending a moment to think about the whole thing." But yes that's gone too.
Post New Thread  Reply