Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Blogs
Register Forgot Password?

Old 01-05-12   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Dell's New Promotional Activities for Storage Forum India (3-4 May)

Many organisations are leveraging Social Media to create outreach to the general public for niche events these days. There usually has been a disconnect with the masses at large for such events especially if the events focus on cloud computing and storage servers- Storage Forum India.

Dell has come out with a new campaign dellstoragebuzz.com where it is offering to give away its recently released Ultrabook XPS 13 and Smartphones in a contest which users can easily create an account and share its content on various social media handles.

Besides from using social media in regulars promotion which is being seen as a tidal wave of sorts, many companies are using traditional measure to promote such 'non-mainstream' events.

Do you think this is an interesting way of approaching event marketing?

More importantly, would YOU as a regular user would participate?

EDIT: Alternatively, those who cannot attend have an option to sign up for a live webfeed of the event here: http://www.dellstoragebuzz.com/storage/registration.php

Feedback appreciated

Last edited by rahuldel; 16-05-12 at 11:35 AM.
rahuldel is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply