Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Gaming Zone > x Gaming
Register Forgot Password?

Old 01-05-12   #1
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

The Diablo III trade and general thread

I looked about the web and I found several options. Starting from Blizzard's own store to the discounted site G2Play.net across Amazon, I found D3 listed as a pre-order.

Here is the thing - I want the physical media. I have an acquaintance returning from the US towards the end of the month (approx 27th) and I can have him carry the game for me. The regular edition of the game is selling at about $60 almost everywhere.

Now the quintessential question is where I should order it from.

1. Amazon - Media unsure (not sure if this just a product key sale)
2. G2Play.net - digital download (slightly cheaper than other sites)
3. Newegg.com - Media available (stock availability - unsure)
4. Blizzard - Media unsure

If anyone else buying this game can direct me to the right store, the help would be greatly appreciated. Other reliable stores with a proven good track record are welcome too.

Thanks in advance

You can run, but you can't hide!

Last edited by mav2000; 13-07-12 at 02:38 PM.
KrashNBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-12   #2
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Semper Solus

modeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly Admirable
Re: Where to Buy Diablo III

Erm, I have on preorder the physical game(the box) from a local dealer. The deal is that my friends and I preorder 4 copies and get it at approx 52 USD. We will get the game on the day of release 15th May(I go to the shop and just pick it up).

One of my friends backed out and we have an extra copy with us now. If you want I can send you the extra we have here on the day I get it via mail and it should reach you in a couple of days.

@mods: if this is considered hawking, delete this post ^_^
Old 01-05-12   #3
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by modeSEVEN View Post
@mods: if this is considered hawking, delete this post ^_^
You are talking to him!!

and I shall delete this post (at my leisure )

PS: This sounds like an uber plan but where are you now?!? SG or India?
Old 01-05-12   #4
Staff
Staff
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguished
thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished

Consider me in line, KNB can get it from his US friends, .....And KNB you are too old to be playing silly computer games, just to clarify I am buying it for my year old son's future game collection,
Maximus V Gene (MSI Z77-GD65, Gigabyte P67A-UD7, EVGA Classified E760,MSI Eclipse,DFI DK P45 Plus, Foxconn Mars, Asus P5Ne-SLI, Asus P5B Deluxe/Wifi AP), Intel 3770k Benched @ 6.7Ghz, Intel 2600K Benched @ 5.7 Ghz, AMD 8150 Benched @ 7.45 Ghz, Intel 980X Benched @ 6.07Ghz, AMD 970BE Benched @ 6.63Ghz, (Intel i5 680 Benched @ 6.44Ghz, Intel i7 950 Benched @ 5150Mhz, Intel E8600 Benched @ 5.71Ghz, Intel QX9650 Benched @5.41Ghz, Intel Core2 Duo E8400@4.6Ghz, e4300 @ 3.52 Ghz), Thermalright Venomous X, GSkill 6400 2 x 1 GB @ 1260Mhz , HIS 7970 (MSI GTX 580, MSI GTX 480, EVGA GTX295, Asus 4870 x2, EVGA 9800GX2, Visiontek 3870 x2, XFX 8800GT, Nvidia 7900GTX, XFX 8600GT), DELL E248WFP Monitor, CoolerMaster Benchtable, Antec HCP 1200W, Altec Lansing 641 400 RMS Watts with Auzentech X-Plosion

SVGTECH HOC40 and HOC20 Review

Corsair Vengeance K90, M90 and M60 Review

Gigabyte P67 UD7 + Intel i7 2600k Preview

Strontium Ultra Speed 128GB SSD Review

Gigabyte GX-X58A-UD9 Review
thebanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-12   #5
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Semper Solus

modeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly Admirable

@thebanik I might be able to accommodate you as well. To put a long story short, my friend and I got this deal and we decided to get 1 more person each. If he hasn't pulled through, you might be in luck.
modeSEVEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-12   #6
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

@modeSEVEN - How does this look at this point?
Old 07-05-12   #7
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Semper Solus

@krashnburn
Will let you know by afternoon.
Old 08-05-12   #8
teh nuB!
Gaming with a passion!

xAlias is Mysterious

1. Amazon - Boxed version. :- Pre order now to get it delivered on release day ($.99 extra) in US
2. G2Play.net - digital download :- $64, so not sure how this is cheaper as per you.
3. Newegg.com - Media available :- Phsyical media available for $60 but delivery may take a few more days extra
4. Blizzard - :- Digital version but you are able to pre download the game now and play it on release day even though your friend bought it from US. Cost $60.

Well, I would recommend the blizzard digital version to get you playing the fastest. But if you interested in the boxed copy, then another option is to pre download it and ask your friend to break the box and email/txt you the key so that you can play it asap on release day and later get the box when he comes!

To be honest, judging by my SC2 copy there shouldnt be anything fancy in the box other than a small manual , (a notepad SC2 had) and the retail box.

Hope this helps.
xAlias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-12   #9
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Semper Solus

@xAlias I got a deal which makes it a little cheaper
Old 09-05-12   #10
teh nuB!
Gaming with a passion!

xAlias is Mysterious

Originally Posted by modeSEVEN View Post
@xAlias I got a deal which makes it a little cheaper
Haah, i missed that part! My bad.

Well, i have pre ordered my copy also so see you online on the 15th!
xAlias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-12   #11
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Semper Solus

@xAlias : Indeed. I believe a Diablo 3 thread is in order.
Old 12-05-12   #12
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

@krashnburn
@thebanik
Flipkart.com: Diablo III game: Game: PC

will this do?

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-12   #13
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Reps to @modeSEVEN for this.
He had to stand in a queue early in the morning to achieve this. The quest reward is phenomenal.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Originally Posted by thebanik View Post
i am buying it for my year old son's future game collection,
liar!!!!!!!!
commieguerra and ST3R0X like this.
Old 15-05-12   #14
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Semper Solus

A little update:
Box comes with what xAlias predicted though the lore/story in the manual is plenty to read. Each class has a 2-3 page writeup.
The obligatory notepad is present as well as 3 temp keys for sharing with friends and 1 WoW key for playing till level 20.
KrashNBurn likes this.
Old 15-05-12   #15
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
D3 nightmare

Rig Gallery

mav2000 is extemely Distinguished
mav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguished

Damn I missed this...any extra copies man?

Last edited by mav2000; 15-05-12 at 11:01 AM.
mav2000 is online now   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply