Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Bikes and Cars
Register Forgot Password?

Old 30-04-12   #1
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
looking to borrow ps3 dvd's

SUV And An Open Manhole Combine With Surprisingly Dramatic Results

Car flipped over by Manhole Cover - YouTube

The latest example of random insanity from the Russian roads captured by dashcam shows, in rather direct fashion, how one worker's negligence can quickly translate into an SUV flying through the air.

Normally dashcam footage begins with a driver clearly driving in a manner that they should not be, but this SUV driver is operating in a perfectly reasonable fashion when things go very wrong. An open manhole is all it takes to launch the vehicle up in the air and send it flipping over multiple times.

Amazingly, with the assistance of others, the driver of this SUV is able to remove himself from the damaged vehicle not long after the dramatic accident. As if there were not already enough obstacles and potential hazards to consider when navigating Russian roadways, it appears scanning the roadway for large holes left open by lazy workers is now another essential step to arriving anywhere safely.
ak20 likes this.

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
themightys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-12   #2
teh nuB!
Miss the engineering days

ak20 is somewhat of a Mystery
Re: SUV And An Open Manhole Combine With Surprisingly Dramatic Results

I have seen bikes dropped in to opened manholes i.e their front wheel is inside the manhole
ak20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply