Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Laptops and Netbooks
Register Forgot Password?

Old 16-04-12   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

idea Suggest a Good Laptop Under Rs. 20,000

I need a laptop for general use like office movies music . should be low power consuming. I heard lot about thinkpad x120e. Is there any better laptop than this. I am not brand conscious and it should be sturdy built not too funky. There is deal on sulekhadeals Lenovo ThinkPad - X120E - Sulekha Deals
can anybody suggest is that good?
captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-12   #2
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
looking to borrow ps3 dvd's

themightys is highly Reputablethemightys is highly Reputablethemightys is highly Reputable
Re: Suggest a Good Laptop Under Rs. 20,000

sm options

Samsung NP-RV409-A02IN Notebook
If you want practical usability and reliable performance at an affordable price then the Samsung RV520 notebook has it all – and more. It is a 14 inch laptop powered by Intel 2.13 GHz processor and comes packed with 2 GB RAM and 320 GB Hard disk . With a powerful NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M graphics card its HD LED display produces the sharpest images and boldest colours.

Toshiba Satellite C665-P5012
Toshiba Satellite C Series C600-P4012 is a budget laptop packed with 2.3 Ghz Intel Pentium Dual Core and 2 GB RAM .Crafted with a 14 inch HD LED CSV display and a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels, this laptop from Toshiba offers you never before visual experience with widescreen display at 16:9 aspect ratio.

HP 430
Hp 430 is a stylish 14 inch laptop powered by Intel Pentium 2.0 Ghz Dual Core Processor .Integrated with Intel HD Graphics GPU, this device grants you the liberty to play graphic-intensive games, delivering a spectacular gaming experience.It has 1 GB DDR3 RAM expandable up to 8 GB using the dual memory slots embedded in the laptop. The notebook has a whopping 500 GB SATA Hard Disk Drive which will let you store large files .
The HP brainchild has a LightScribe SuperMulti Optical Drive with Double Layer Support, and is loaded with a webcam of 0.3 megapixels. Furthermore, the laptop comes equipped with built-in speakers and an internal digital microphone to enable voice and video calls over the Internet.It also has an an HDMI port with 3 USB 2.0 ports .It has bluthooth , WiFi and Ethernet for connectivity . HP uses a powerful 6 cell Battery which gives you a seamless unplugged backup time of up to 3 hours.

personally i wud go fr hp .. coz of my super service experience... gt my screen replaced twice. FOC, cd drive .. keyboard... etc.. all FOC.. and they had worn out due to excessive usage yet .. were under the 3 yr extended warranty so gt replacements.. my lappy is on 24/7 x 365 coz m a travel agent..

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
themightys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-12   #3
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble
Re: Suggest a Good Laptop Under Rs. 20,000

I would suggest this !! it is a gem in this category !!

Acer Aspire One D270 netbook arrives with 32nm Intel Atom CPU - Laptop - News - HEXUS.net
and it has been launched in India too !!
Acer Unveils Aspire One D270 Netbook in India

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply