Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > PC Buying Help
Register Forgot Password?

Old 03-10-18   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Icon2 Site Survey

Forget expensive, full-time technicians. Whether itís a new building or time for an upgrade, our teams of local Field Engineers can provide on-site survey and installation of your wireless network solution.

Immediately after your company submits a Work Order in our platform, our dispatch team contacts a qualified, experienced Field Engineer in your community with the availability to complete your project. Our technicians have the field experience necessary to hit the ground running; securely installing, configuring and testing your wireless network connection to make sure everything you need is operating at peak performance. Once we verify with you that the project has been completed to your satisfaction, simply close out the Work Order and get back to business.
site survey
kumarakmonllc is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply