Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > PC Buying Help
Register Forgot Password?

Old 05-12-12   #1
teh nuB!
fermionic condensate

Cog Seasonic M12II-520 Watt Price and Availability.

Well the title says it all. I need a budget, modular power supply and I have decided to go with Seasonic M12II-520 Watts.
but I am unable to find it anywhere (online).Can anyone help me with this.Please provide the approximate cost and availability of this PSU.

Thanks.
f3rmion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-12   #2
teh priesT!
[E]onian
GPU !!! Kaput ... :( :(

herecomesmaggi is very Honorableherecomesmaggi is very Honorable
Re: Seasonic M12II-520 Watt Price and Availability.

Originally Posted by f3rmion View Post
Well the title says it all. I need a budget, modular power supply and I have decided to go with Seasonic M12II-520 Watts. but I am unable to find it anywhere (online).Can anyone help me with this.Please provide the approximate cost and availability of this PSU.
Online Link >>> Flipkart

Local Dealer Cost Is Arround 3.9k to 4.1k (depending on area and market)

P.s. If You Can Tell Us Your Budget And PC specs, We Can Suggest You with other choices that can fulfill your requirement.
Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor Overclocked @ 4.2GHZ. |||| Corsair CWCH60 CPU Cooler. |||| Gigabyte G1 Sniper M3 Z77 Motherboard. |||| Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 @1600 Mhz (Dual Channel).|||| WD Caviar Blue 500 GB + WD Caviar Green 2 TB(WD20EARX).|||| Zotac 460 GTS (560 sold, Saving Money For 660Ti).|||| Corsair 300R With Rubber Padding And 4 Fans.|||| Corsair GS 600v2.|||| Asus DRW-24B5ST.|||| LG - M2341A.|||| UPS: 800VA Microtek.|||| Keyboard: Microsoft. |||| Mouce: Kinzu. |||| Pad: Golliath And A Xbox Controller.
Will Soon Update : kraken x60 cooler
Gadgets
Gameboy Advance, PsP 3004 , Ps1 , Ps2 Hdd Modded, Ps3 320GB, Nokia 6700s, Pantech burst, Apple Ipad Gen 4 , Sony Handycam 80GB , Nikon Digital Cam.
Will Update Soon: Dslr cam
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________
A thing about Idiots, they drag you from your level of expertise to their level of stupidity, then beat you with their experience !!!
[Please Forgive My Camel Texts !!!]
Old 05-12-12   #3
teh nuB!
fermionic condensate

f3rmion is somewhat of a Mystery

Thank you for your quick reply But I needed a "Modular" power supply.
Old 06-12-12   #4
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by f3rmion View Post
I have decided to go with Seasonic M12II-520 Watts.
From what I know and remember, this model is not available in India through Tirupati Enterprises who have been distributing with Seasonic PSUs.
So your best bet is to get a Cooler Master Silent Pro or Corsair HX series which is not too expensive compared to the GOLD rated PSUs.

You could also check if the XFX Core PSUs are available. Some of them were available in the modular format (some time ago).

Tacens - a European brand of PSUs with inexpensive modular models has also been seen in the Indian market. ACRO Engg seems to be distributing these units. You could email them and check on the availability of these however their reliability is unknown.

You can run, but you can't hide!

KrashNBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-12   #5
teh nuB!
fermionic condensate

f3rmion is somewhat of a Mystery

Thank you for your response.
I wonder why is the Indian market left out? No core i3-3225, no budget seasonic modular PSUs. Come on, its not like people are not gonna buy these stuff.
Old 06-12-12   #6
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

I am checking on availability of Tacens Modular PSU. Will post on this thread when I get to know.
However doubt if this is available online. Where are you located?
KrashNBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply