Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Android Phones
Register Forgot Password?

Old 26-02-14   #31
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

Re: Samsung's Galaxy S5 is Here

Originally Posted by realandR3cys View Post
Gears of War "2" was a hit. Remember?
yeah...but that was coz it was "bigger, better & more badass"

Hard to say that for the "ALL NEW ONE"
2018 RIG: Core i5 8400 (3.9 ghz) | Asrock Z370 Pro4 | Adata XPG Z1G DDR4 3000 16GB | GTX 1080 Mini ( 2152 core, 11600 mem) | TX 850V2 | Force GT 120GB | 850 EVO 250 GB | WD Green 500 GB | Seagate Barracuda 500 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Spire Thermax Eclipse II P/P | NZXT Tempest EVO |

Consoles: Xbox ONE | Xbox 360 | PS4 | PSP 3000

Smartphones: iPhone X 64GB | Galaxy Note8 64 GB| Pixel 2 64GB

Tablets: BB Playbook | Nexus 7 2013 | Ipad 2017

devvfata1ity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-14   #32
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

MadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly Reputable

Nokia has righly called them "Samesung"
Old 26-02-14   #33
The Game is On!
Community Coordinator
"Derevaun Seraun"

csunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Great

Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
Nokia has righly called them "Samesung"
It's actually funny that they said this. How many Lumia devices look exactly the same?
These guys are just jealous.
vijayninel and mh09ad5578 like this.
csunit37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-14   #34
Patient_Zero
Community Moderator
Zombie Enthusiast

realandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by devvfata1ity View Post
yeah...but that was coz it was "bigger, better & more badass"

Hard to say that for the "ALL NEW ONE"
With all the rumors surfacing regarding it's fantastic camera .. HTC One M8 camera shown at MWC - Pocket-lint .. i think yes, it's gonna be.
Let's see..

Originally Posted by csunit37 View Post
It's actually funny that they said this. How many Lumia devices look exactly the same?
These guys are just jealous.
I think people don't care about what other low/mid-end Galaxy phones looks.
But when coming to flagship models, Samsung has to do their job. Their flagship S5 just looks all the same like any other Galaxy models. That's no fun.
It should look and feel that way - when you're asking so much for a device like that. It should stand out in a crowd.

Regarding Lumia's, it's rare to see any Nokia flagship looking all the same. Every main Lumia has it's own design - take an example, the recent launched flagship, Lumia 929 (Icon) with the older flagship, Lumia 928.
So
mh09ad5578 likes this.
realandR3cys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-14   #35
teh nuB!
..:el jugador:..

vimal is very Notable

mh09ad5578 likes this.
vimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-14   #36
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Giml.net

sourcewop is very Notable

The thing is Samsung is following Apple like trend, similar design for 2 years with few extra features with not much changes. Then every 2 years a new design n better screen n better hardware etc. This years Galaxy is more like a S4s. Though i liked the toned down version of previous ever laggy touch wiz UX and camera battery the extras are great too
sourcewop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-14   #37
teh priesT!
[E]onian
iPwn

nish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirable

so Galaxy S-4S eh ?
man i was really hoping for something epic and really wanted to buy a new phone that's got something new but no. same old s**t
even disappointed at Nokia's new phones
Old 27-02-14   #38
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Giml.net

sourcewop is very Notable

Wait for the new HTC one

sourcewop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-14   #39
teh priesT!
[E]onian
iPwn

nish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirablenish_higher is highly Admirable

^ yes. that's what i am looking forward to. hope it packs a decent battery as well.
or else Nokia 1520 it is
nish_higher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-14   #40
teh nuB!
Hail to the KiNg :D

sinnet is Notable

The mobile phone companies are milking the current technology for all it's worth. If they release phones with 4k displays and premium looks and water proof features and biometric security and dslr level cameras in one go they won't have anything else to sell next year as innovative. So if anyone has a full HD smartphone, I suggest just wait this handset race out till the next generation. Upgrading now would make no difference to your cell phone experience. There will be no change in the look and feel. Be smart guy's. I too am a gadget enthusiast, but right now the mobile phone companies are just baiting you with 2013 technology. There is nothing new here.

Sent from my C6902
saifbukhari and mh09ad5578 like this.
sinnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-14   #41
The Game is On!
Community Coordinator
"Derevaun Seraun"

csunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Great

csunit37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-14   #42
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great

Samsung Galaxy S5 Price in India | 16GB Specifications, Features and Reviews
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply