Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Interesting News on the Web
Register Forgot Password?

Old 06-02-13   #1
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Moderator
I havent set my status yet.

Samsung Galaxy Young and Galaxy Fame with 1 GHz Processor, Android 4.1 Announced

Samsung has announced two new Android Smartphones, the Galaxy Young and the Galaxy Fame. These smartphones are powered by a 1 GHz processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). The Galaxy Young has a 3.27-inch ( 480 × 320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display and the Galaxy Fame has a 3.5-inch ( 480 × 320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display. The Galaxy Young has a 3MP rear camera, while the Galaxy Fame comes with a 5MP auto focus camera with LED Flash and a VGA front-facing camera.

Both these phones would come in Dual SIM variants depending on the market. These have Always On feature that would forward calls to the other SIM. The Hybrid Dual SIM would let you use 3G data on one SIM while receiving a call on the other SIM. These phones are also preloaded with Samsung Game Hub Lite to access games that are optimized for these devices. These also have Samsung’s device management software, S Cloud and more.

Samsung Galaxy Young specifications
  • 3.27-inch ( 480 × 320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
  • 1 GHz processor
  • Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
  • 3MP rear camera
  • 3G HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
  • 3.5mm audio jack
  • 768 MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
  • 1300 mAh battery

Samsung Galaxy Fame specifications
  • 3.5-inch ( 480 × 320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
  • 1 GHz processor
  • Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
  • 5MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, VGA front-facing camera
  • 3G HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC(optional), GPS
  • 3.5mm audio jack
  • 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
  • 1300 mAh battery
The Galaxy Young comes in white, deep blue, wine red and metallic silver colors and the Galaxy Fame would be available in pearl white and metallic blue colors. No details about the price or the availability yet.

Samsung Galaxy Young and Galaxy Fame with 1 GHz processor, Android 4.1 announced
johnjoyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-13   #2
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great
Re: Samsung Galaxy Young and Galaxy Fame with 1 GHz Processor, Android 4.1 Announced

Both will be sub 15K device I guess. Galaxy Young specs are good.
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-13   #3
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Moderator
I havent set my status yet.

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable
Re: Samsung Galaxy Young and Galaxy Fame with 1 GHz Processor, Android 4.1 Announced

Originally Posted by The Knight View Post
Both will be sub 15K device I guess. Galaxy Young specs are good.
yup
johnjoyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply