Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Interesting News on the Web
Register Forgot Password?

Old 02-07-14   #1
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I'M bACK

Icon7 Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini with 4.5-inch HD Display, 1.4 GHz Quad-core Cpu Announced

Samsung has just announced the Galaxy S5 mini (SM-G800H), a smaller variant of the Galaxy S5. It has a 4.5-inch (720 x 1280 pixels) Super AMOLED display, powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with new Touchwiz UI. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording and a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera. It has IP67 ratings for dust and water resistance, similar to Galaxy S5.
This brings all the features of the Galaxy S5, including the Finger Scanner for a secure, biometric screen locking and mobile payments and Heart rate sensor. It would also be available in dual SIM variant and in LTE variant depending on the market.

Samsung Galaxy S5 mini specifications
  • 4.5-inch (720 1280 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
  • 1.4 GHz quad-core processor
  • Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
  • Dual SIM (Optional)
  • 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 1080p video recording
  • 2.1MP front-facing camera
  • IP67 ratings for Dust and water Resistance
  • Dimensions: 131.1 x 64.8 x 9.1mm; Weight: 120 grams
  • 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
  • Infrared LED for smart TV remote
  • S Health, Heart rate sensor
  • 4G LTE Cat.4 / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS and NFC
  • 2100 mAh Battery
The Samsung Galaxy S5 mini comes in Charcoal Black, Shimmery White, Electric Blue and Copper Gold colors. It would go on sale starting from Russia in early July and would expand globally later. Samsung has not announced the pricing yet.
Free Radical likes this.
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-14   #2
teh spamm[E]R!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely Distinguished
Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini with 4.5-inch HD Display, 1.4 GHz Quad-core Cpu Announced

Is that a Snapdragon 400 or what? Looks like a fine mainstream device, especially that 1.5 gigs of ram looks like a good idea along with microsd support with Kitkat.

Pricing should dictate its success.
iberry already has a clone out called Auxus Linea L1 selling for cheap on ebay since the last fortnight or so

I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays, and I wanna, I wanna smell dark matter!
Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly, because I have to, I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting, spoken language. But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me!
I'm a machine, and I could know much more, I could experience so much more, but I'm trapped in this absurd body!
And why?! Because my...creators thought that "God" wanted it that way.
Free Radical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-14   #3
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

subhadip is Notable
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini with 4.5-inch HD Display, 1.4 GHz Quad-core Cpu Announced

No Snapdragon, its Exynos Again!
subhadip is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply