Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 12-03-12   #1
ਦਿਲ ਆਪਣਾ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ !!!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I don't wanna set any status..

Rig Gallery
Samsung Galaxy Note

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Samsung Galaxy Note
  • Expected Price: Rs 29,000/-
  • Time of Purchase: December 2011
  • Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 9 Months
  • Reason for Sale: Wanna try something new.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Product Condition: Excellent.
  • Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger, axe, rope.
  • Product Location: Gurgaon.
  • Preferred Courier: No specific courier
  • Shipping Charges: To be paid by the seller (odd 1K)
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Gold Coins.
Bought this phone in December last year and now I want to try something new so selling it.

The phone is in absolutely scratch-less condition, with not even hairline scratches anywhere. I change screen protectors after a couple of weeks and have used the best available body protectors for it. Local people can come and inspect the phone before paying.

Also I never installed any Custom Firmware but I did try a lot kernels so the binary counter is still intact. But just if anyone of you want to try the custom kernels, I do have the jig as well, to reset the custom kernel.

I did buy the Zenith Prestige Carbon case (costed me 3700/-) for it and also tried the best silicon case, the Amze Luxe. Both are the part of the deal.

Have bought original (not OEM) MHL adapter as well for the phone which costed me odd 1000 bucks I guess. That goes in as well.

The USB On-The-Go cable as well is there, which the buyer will get.

The buyer will get 7-8 high quality Screen protectors as well (combination of matte and clear). Costs another 7-800.

And finally a 32GB Sandisk Class 4 card is also a part of the deal, which was bought for odd 2200 bucks.

I am expecting 29K for all the stuff. Shipping whatever it be, its to be borne by the buyer.

I'd suggest lowballers to save their energy.

img_2208.jpg

img_2209.jpg

img_2211.jpg

img_2212.jpg

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted
Intel Core i5 3550s | Asus P8B75-V | GSkill 8GB DDR3 CL7 1333MHz | MSI 660Ti Power Edition | Wetern Digital Green 2TB | Intel 330 128GB SSD | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo | Corsair TX650V2 | CM Gladiator 600 | Logitech G500 | Steelseries QcK Mass | Logitech Z506 | Samsung 40EH5000 LED TV
Old 12-03-12   #2
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Bring it ON !!!

Rig Gallery

saifbukhari is very Honorablesaifbukhari is very Honorable
Bazaar Feedback : 78 deals
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note

pmed.....
Old 13-03-12   #3
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Macbook pro (OS x+xP)!

sahib is highly Prominentsahib is highly Prominentsahib is highly Prominent
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals

OT:what you plan to upgrade to?WinMo or something?
Old 13-03-12   #4
ਦਿਲ ਆਪਣਾ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ !!!

Rig Gallery

vasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 26 deals

^^^
The plan is to downgrade. Need to pay off my credit card bills which bumped up due to a silly purchase :-s
Old 14-03-12   #5
ਦਿਲ ਆਪਣਾ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ !!!

Rig Gallery

vasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Great

Bumping to the top.

Good deal it is, guys !
Old 16-03-12   #6
ਦਿਲ ਆਪਣਾ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ !!!

Rig Gallery

Sold.