Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Android Phones
Register Forgot Password?

View Poll Results: What is the max you are you willing to pay for this phone?
Launch Price 0 0%
Wait for a while to drop to Rs. 13000 - Rs. 14,500 4 23.53%
Wait for it to match Optimus P500 Rs. 11,000 - Rs.13,000 7 41.18%
I am a cheapskate 7 41.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-11   #31
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Mr. Green

Rig Gallery
Re: Samsung Galaxy Ace: Bye Bye Optimus One?

You think thats how the apps and market is gonna be? Once the dual core phones are out, ie. apart from Optimus 2x, the developers will be soon jumping on fully optimised multithreaded apps. Including big time gaming. Nothing else.
MSI Geforce GTX470 Twin Frozr II|BenQ G2420HD|Mcsft Reclusa|MX-518|NZXT Tempest EVO
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits|Logitech Z506|Philips Ear-Gear SHL5003
Android Handhelds: HTC Google Nexus One| Cyanogenmod7.1/MIUI 1.8.5 "Android 2.3.5" w/ 8gb SD|Dell Studio 15 Laptop
b00gieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-11   #32
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Psychologizing.

Godlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by sushrukh View Post
Never could like any Moto phone.To me their design sucks. The Atrix is shipping with Android 2.2 Froyo rather than the latest 2.3 Gingerbread. It also will not be able to play or record video at the promised 1080p resolution when it launches.
Well, so is the Optimus 2X. It has been on sale in Korea for almost a week now and has Android 2.2 Froyo as the OS.

Godlike! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-11   #33
Banned
Scamming contests/click fraud

Rig Gallery

sushrukh is off the scalesushrukh is off the scalesushrukh is off the scalesushrukh is off the scalesushrukh is off the scalesushrukh is off the scalesushrukh is off the scalesushrukh is off the scalesushrukh is off the scalesushrukh is off the scalesushrukh is off the scalesushrukh is off the scale

Well the main reason of me preferring Optimus 2X over Atrix is the Camera on Optimus 2X is 8MP with LED , Autofocus & supports shooting 1080P where Atrix only has a 5MP cam which can support upto 720P. If i am paying such a high premium , why should i get a 5MP/720P phone now where i can get a 8MP Full HD capable phone ? Even my current phone supports 8MP & 720P.

Last edited by sushrukh; 09-02-11 at 06:11 PM.
sushrukh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-11   #34
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Psychologizing.

Godlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly AdmirableGodlike! is highly Admirable

Hmmm even I'd go for Optimus 2X since I currently have Optimus One and am liking it

Can you start a GO for it from Korea?
Godlike! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-11   #35
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

desitechi is very Honorabledesitechi is very Honorable

I really dont understand how you guys comparing the ace with Optimus one, both the models has the same armv6, except the frequency has been moded to 800mhz as compared to 600mhz in optimus one. You an easily OC the optimus one for 738mhz (My personal exp) which wont take much of the battery etc.
Then the battery of the ace is 1350mah, which is still lower then 1500mah of O1.

I wont take camera mp into consideration as they wont be of much difference except the flash. forger the screen colors, as the resolutions wouldn't make any difference.

I haven't seen the full comparison, just an eye to the page and I figure this out. Offcourse, LG promised for the update of gingerbread which is still not in news for Galaxy models.

This would come with android 2.2.1 out of the box, so forget downgrade to 2.2 to get the phone rooted

Please do add some more relevant points to this.
desitechi is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply