Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 10-08-18   #1
teh nuB!
Old hack of a CS 1.5 noob

Samsung and AData SSDs - NVMe - 500GB Each, 11/10K

For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Rs 11K/- for the Samsung. Rs 10K/- for the Adata.
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Samsung - ebay US. 5 months old manufacturing, barely used. AData - Rakuten, two weeks back. Sealed.
  • Reason for Sale: Too many SSDs now. I am a hoarder in plainclothes.
  • RMA/Servicing history: My motherboard blew recently and took the AData with it. I got a NEW SEALED PIECE From ADATA INDIA.
  • Product Condition: Samsung - mint. AData - sealed!
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No for Sammy, Yes for AData.
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No Indian warranty (MOD EDIT) [I RECEIVED a NEW SEALED replacement from ADATA INDIA for the SX8200 480GB! - and I have the RMA slip to prove it if needed.]
  • Accessories Included: Original box
  • Product Location: NOIDA, UP
  • Preferred Courier: Anything.
  • Shipping Charges: None.
  • Payment Options: Bank transfer

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted

The AData is one of the fastest drives available at a reasonable price. The Samsung 970 offers too little over the 960 to be considered a 'generation' ahead.
AData also has the best consistent write sustained time of all consumer TLC drives.
Any debates are to be PM'd.

Warranty -No Indian Warranty
without a lot of emailing! Otherwise, 2y7m on Samsung per serial num, and 5y on AData per serial number/bill. (MOD EDIT)
Say what you want, I got warranty on the AData.

Crap the thread, not!

Last edited by 0razor1; 31-01-19 at 12:20 AM.
Old 14-08-18   #2
teh nuB!

0razor1 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 64 deals
Re: NVME SSDs -2x 500GB - Samsung 960 Evo and AData SX8200 -3GBPS+

Bump
Old 17-08-18   #3
teh nuB!

0razor1 is Notable

Bump.
Old 17-08-18   #4
⎝ᄽ⏝⏠⎠
Community Coordinator
Procreating =8)~

hawk is extremely Renowned
hawk is extremely Renownedhawk is extremely Renownedhawk is extremely Renowned
Bazaar Feedback : 11 deals

Originally Posted by 0razor1 View Post
AData - Rakuten, two weeks back. Sealed.
So you purchased this for $99.45 from Rakuten https://slickdeals.net/f/11870215-48...-free-shipping

and now you're selling these for $200 (₹1400 ~ $200) and then you say:-

Originally Posted by 0razor1 View Post
Reason for Sale: Mobo doesn't boot off NVME - learned too late.
Come on man...say what you're actually doing. Selling these for a 100% profit!

Originally Posted by hawk View Post
@Sellers This is a damn community not your personal shop!

Please refrain from posting ridiculous rates for your products, on our forums.

If you wanna keep huge profits, open a damn shop. This is a community. We are here to help others, not loot them.

Just like you don't like low balling in your threads, we don't like sellers looting in our forums. Hope all of you will comply... or you go bye bye
Now post invoice for both and you're only allowed to hide the name, email and address.....not the price!
HDD: 2+3TB WD Black SATA3 & 512+256GB Samsung 850 pro
GPU: Gigabyte Xtreme Gaming WATERFORCE GTX 1080 @ 1759MHz (core) 1276MHz (mem) 1898MHz (boost)
PSU: SeaSonic X Series X850 Gold
Case & Cooler: Corsair 760T Black Red & H110i in Push Pull
Old 17-08-18   #5
teh nuB!

0razor1 is Notable

Way to go, Hawk. I've been clamoring for the mods to tend to another matter I raised via PMs to you, JJJ and one then one more mod.
No response.

Obviously 14k is a starting point - negotiations are welcome. I paid 100 for the adata, 135 for the samsung.
I'll add the invoice scans but since I've posted prices things are pretty transparent. The whole idea was to get faster boots etc - it's pointless with my set up if the OS needs to be on SATA SSD and then I can have a couple of games on NVME. OBVIOUSLY, NVME is not worth the hassle for this use case. I've also been building mITX and I'd like to discard the larger 3.5 inch drive I have.

If this doesn't make sense, keep sledging. Have it your way. A polite PM would have worked. Your forum. Your show.

I think Chetansha had raised a good point previously - if the prices are unreasonable, people won't buy.
Plenty of others have been buying GPUs, RAM, and Laptop from Dubai etc., and sell later, but I'm sure their reasons are unequivocally justified.

I tried to boot with the 960 evo for two full days. It DOESN'T boot on the z170i that I have.
So yeah, I see no point in. Should I run a charity give away at cost? Or should I sell it at a fair value, like everyone else seems to do.

Cause I will be buying a 1TB SATA M2 SSD next and I'm not waiting for another arrangement from the States (months!) and possible import duty risk.
Things are really expensive here ~20k starting for a low end WB blue. It's not a business for crying out loud!
Old 17-08-18   #6
⎝ᄽ⏝⏠⎠
Community Coordinator
Procreating =8)~

I'm ofc not half as active as I was, back from 2007 or even as much as in 2013...r/l takes over. So, I intervene as and when I notice something, which I did, as its required. Also, posting here was required...PM isn't the right action in this case. Everyone visiting the thread needs to be aware. Finally, posting the invoice isn't a request...you're obligated to it.

The mobo incompatibility reasons mentioned for the sale isn't really justified when the sale is at over 100% profits. Would've been justified if it was a trade-off which it clearly isn't. Had you mentioned you're selling at the cost of a 500GB SATA M.2 SSD, I'd have actually agreed with your point...but when you're aiming for a 1TB and reasoning the mobo incompatibility, it's clearly not true.

My responsibility here to make sure all the obligations are fulfilled and also that the buyers are aware of the actual costs. It's surprising how everyone complains about overpricing by others and start justifying themselves when it's their turn to post responsible pricing.
Old 17-08-18   #7
teh nuB!

0razor1 is Notable

Bruh, all's well when you gander a guess. All's not well when you've already made up your mind. I'm afraid the question and the reason why I took offense to your accusation is that it wasn't so much the reason, but the pricing that we can debate.

The reason is clear, and believe me, I'd have got a SATA M2 to begin with had I known. Which is precisely what I'm going to be doing. I've also ordered a Pico PSU from Germany so I'm trying to really go SFF. There is no room for a hard drive in the build. Now if you continue to stand your ground on what you assume to know about the circumstances of the sale, feel free.

The pricing is a different aspect. People are still trying to sell 1070s for over 40k. Is anyone buying? Is any mod complaining? No to both. Let's not disregard fact. So let me price it at whatever I feel is a good selling and buying price for both the seller and buyer. Afterall it has to work out for both parties else the seller sits on his product perpetually. And the buyer goes elsewhere.

Kindly look at the reselling prices of nvme drives here... Well used drives. Well over mine. So, it's only fair. Am I making a quick buck? Sure. Only to offset the import duties and inferior pricing locally for a compatible, slower replacement.

You have a rule against selling so people don't open storefronts.. And I believe there is a way one can pay erodov around it. This is NOT a storefront as you'd probably have figured out. One used and one new nvme drive. Really? And with regards to selling two 500 bleeding edge nvme drives in leui of a 1TB sata with a little left over (30% in an ideal world where they sell at 13k each) I don't see the problem. Factor in shipping, transit delay, duties if one were to use a forwarding service. And that nvme drives =2x the cost of sata drives here. If you had two luxury cars, sell them individually to buy one new city car with a little leftover. Its the same analogy.
Old 17-08-18   #8
teh nuB!
to sleep or not to sleep

xlyph is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals

seller quotes price/buyer buys at quoted price or negotiates by pm/move on if price not up to expctation. The mods can step in if no proper documents produced. Let's all stop arguing

0razor1 likes this.
Old 17-08-18   #9
teh priesT!
[E]onian
power cut sux

chetansha is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 55 deals

1) is Op selling at price higher than market price ? If yes No one will buy. If no then he maybe able to sell. Its demand supply scenario .
2) is the seller making profit ? Yes. But when buyer is also able to get at cheaper than mkt price then why grudge the sellers lil margins
3)is the seller repeatedly doing this - no. Then move on. If yes then make him register as a trader.
4) profit for sale is frowned upon in forums. But when you get a win win situation then there should not be an issue

tamocha11, 0razor1 and coolnoobda like this.
Old 17-08-18   #10
teh nuB!
All iz well

mk76 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 4 deals

Mods are doing what they are ought to do. Why have problem with that. One cannot let things go loose like on sale/purchase portal that have no obligations. Communities like ER are definitely more than just for profiteering. We need to understand and support the intent behind the control enforced.

Particular to sale/purchase .. as a buyer I would prefer to feel trustful of a seller whom I cannot interact in person. That is not at all possible at portals like OLX.

Having said that, there could be instances which may not have been judged correctly. We need to be mindful of the situation and move on.
kingdomraj likes this.

Last edited by mk76; 17-08-18 at 10:42 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 18-08-18   #11
teh nuB!

0razor1 is Notable

I'd love for everyone to get a move on with their lives.
There is no black market drama going on here. Grey is PAR the course on any tech reselling platform. Heck, taxes paid on these already.

For someone with over 40 transactions (some not even on record) there is no such issue. So trust has nothing to do with it.

I was put on the dock, so I defended my 'sale reason.'
Price concerns aside, I have had multiple offers at 12k. So sure, I'm close to winding this up.

Lastly, mods have NOT come to my aid at multiple occasions, so this really was unnecessary. Its achieved little.
Old 18-08-18   #12
⎝ᄽ⏝⏠⎠
Community Coordinator
Procreating =8)~

All that was needed here was to get the seller to post the invoice, which is partially done.

Also to clear the fact that the "reason for sale" was only partially true.....as the seller is keeping over 100% profit which again was explained in details.

Finally, we need the seller to post the Rakuten invoice for the ADATA NVMe drive as that's required for RMA. The PayPal payment screenshot wasn't necessary and won't suffice the RMA requirements. He has 24hrs to do so.
mk76 likes this.
Old 18-08-18   #13
teh nuB!

0razor1 is Notable

Originally Posted by hawk View Post
All that was needed here was to get the seller to post the invoice, which is partially done.

Also to clear the fact that the "reason for sale" was only partially true.....as the seller is keeping over 100% profit which again was explained in details.

Finally, we need the seller to post the Rakuten invoice for the ADATA NVMe drive as that's required for RMA. The PayPal payment screenshot wasn't necessary and won't suffice the RMA requirements. He has 24hrs to do so.
Hawk, let's level here. You are prejudiced and won't budge from your stance. Add a section 'Reason for price' and it'd make sense. The reason for sale won't change cause you deem to have taken higher ground.

I'm ready to bury the hatchet. Let's.

Regarding the invoice, the top and bottom got cropped while working in Paint. I have added an image to the sale post. I have not removed what i had previously uploaded- draw whatever conclusions you may.

There is no PDF or anything else that can be downloaded from Rakuten - just the tracking email that gives me most details. This is the ONLY order detail I will be able to provide. It is NOT a paypal payment receipt. It's an order receipt.

Last edited by 0razor1; 18-08-18 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Forgot to highlight '24' hours. . omg
Old 18-08-18   #14
⎝ᄽ⏝⏠⎠
Community Coordinator
Procreating =8)~

100% profit isn't something we appreciate here and no - we're not here to bury hatchets. You're already flagged and all your sale threads will be monitored.

This is how you retrieve your invoice from Rakuten

You now have 12hrs to post the invoice.
Old 18-08-18   #15
teh nuB!

0razor1 is Notable

Thank you. There is still no PDF. It will continue to be a snapshot.
Did you even review the snapshot I added an hour back?
One needs the order ID and the invoiced amount. I have not hidden either.

All my threads have always been open and subject to public scrutiny. Thanks.