Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Classifieds For Sale
Register Forgot Password?

Cpus Motherboards and RAMGraphic CardsPower SuppliesMonitorsStorage MediaAudio HardwareCabinetsMobile PhonesSoftwareFans and HeatsinksHard DisksPeriphiralsOtherVideo GamesPC's and LaptopsKeyboards and MiceRegister Now
Classifieds Search Menu

Old 10-02-19   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

For Sale. Motherboard and Other Parts of Lenovo IdeaPad 320 Disassembled.

Hi,
I am selling original motherboard and other parts of a Lenovo IdeaPad 320. The processor is Pentium N4200 AND 4gb RAM. I have everything except webcam and some keyboard buttons are broken. I don't know how much price is fair. The reason for selling is I got this from my cousin who gave it to me disassembled and I don't want this laptop and also I don't know how to put it together. The laptop was bought in August 2017, rarely used. My location is near Mumbai, Maharashtra. I prefer local pickup but I can also ship it. My preferred payment method is Bank Transfer or Cash or Paypal.

Last edited by destroyerrockz; 10-02-19 at 08:48 PM.
Post New Thread  Closed Thread