Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > Events and Meets
Register Forgot Password?

Old 25-12-11   #166
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery
Re: And Road Trip. Interest Check ( DELHI - JAIPUR )

lol @hnp... Great one.. But important thing is that the dude decided to come finally.. And he was really happy to meet everyone as well!!
Rockfella and ManISinJpr like this.
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-11   #167
MOZ
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
That's Me!

Rig Gallery

MOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly Prominent

Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome meet.

As usual words can't describe it!
Rockfella, JD666 and ManISinJpr like this.
MOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-11   #168
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Social Status = Fail !

harryneopotter is extremely Renowned
harryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renowned

^^ +1 to that, Will write a few words later on. Right now, need to go into hibernation. After the designated drivers, i guess i was the one who got the least amount of sleep (Read 10 mins).
Good nyt and Merry Christmas guys .... !
<Marsupial> Chandler got bit by a radioactive spider and shot a web at Phoebe, and then it emailed me.
harryneopotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-11   #169
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Techie#1 is highly AdmirableTechie#1 is highly AdmirableTechie#1 is highly AdmirableTechie#1 is highly AdmirableTechie#1 is highly AdmirableTechie#1 is highly Admirable

congrats for the great time u guys had !

Last edited by Techie#1; 27-12-11 at 09:34 AM.
Techie#1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-11   #170
teh priesT!
[E]onian
C ya in hell

coolcatric is highly Admirablecoolcatric is highly Admirablecoolcatric is highly Admirablecoolcatric is highly Admirablecoolcatric is highly Admirablecoolcatric is highly Admirablecoolcatric is highly Admirable

Good morning, wow !

That was some serious fun !!

When is our next meet ?
Old 25-12-11   #171
KTD
teh priesT!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Happy Holidays !!!!

Rig Gallery

KTD is highly AdmirableKTD is highly AdmirableKTD is highly AdmirableKTD is highly AdmirableKTD is highly Admirable

finally u woke up !!!! u were snoring all the way .. which kept me awake while driving !! thanks for that !!!

Thanks to all who participated !!!! It was indeed a great trip !!!!!

Originally Posted by MOZ View Post

KTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-11   #172
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
600D b33ch3s

IshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly Famed

Get five hours of sleep. Get up. Spend the next three hours on reddit/going home. Reach home. Get ready like a hurricane. Spend three hours on Delhi traffic. Reach Gurgaon. Early. Spend the next two waiting for the rest of the convoy. Start off at 7:30pm. Stop. Start. Stop. Caffiene hit. Start. Stop. Lose phone. Start. Stop. Go back and find phone. Start. Reach Jaipur at 1:30. Talk about the damn fascists and everything, everything, everything else. Find something to eat. Start for Gurgaon at 7 in the morning. Stop. Stop. Start. Stop. Fall asleep. Stop. Start. Reach by 11:30. Spend the next two hours looking through the photographs, and planning to go to Hyderabad. Stop. Take metro. Change metro. Take metro. Reach home. Wash face. Check gmail. Fall asleep. Wake up. Drink water. More water. Then, some more. Fall asleep. Wake up. Write post.
IshanSaluja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-11   #173
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

@IshanSaluja, dude, write a post on your blog about this trip !!
I could never ever imagine that there are guys like me, who just like to be with friends.. nothing else..
Time and distance are immaterial !!
JD666 likes this.

ManISinJpr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-11   #174
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
100 % CERTIFIED CAR CRAZY

idutt is very Respectfulidutt is very Respectful

@JD666 Great trip thanks a ton once again for organising it.Sincere apologies for being a pain in the end.

@IshanSaluja Great meeting you let's stay in touch you possess a lot of knowledge about computers,cameras,etc.

@ManISinJpr Sir it was an absolute joy and honour to meet a great person like you.Please do come to Gurgaon & let's have a meet here again hopefully within the next few months or so.

@coolcatric Buddy you were great company thanks a ton for keeping me awake.

@harryneopotter Great catching up with you again.

@ktd Awesome driving you great company on the road.Do get your car's tyres fixed because it is a shame for a company like YOKOHAMA to have such problems.I have someone who I have been dealing with in terms of car tyres & rims in Gurgaon for the past 6-7 years or so.You can take my no.from @JD666 or from @harryneopotter .I'll pass on the information to you.

@MOZ You were great company as well great catching up with you.

@Rockfella Sirji we met after ages you were the star of the evening.

GREAT TRIP AWESOME FUN LET'S GET MORE MEMBERS FOR ANOTHER ROAD TRIP.
idutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-11   #175
the rocK!
[E]onian
Positive!

Rig Gallery

Rockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly Famed

Thanks to you.
Originally Posted by JD666 View Post
lol @hnp... Great one.. But important thing is that the dude decided to come finally.. And he was really happy to meet everyone as well!!

Originally Posted by harryneopotter View Post
^^ +1 to that, Will write a few words later on. Right now, need to go into hibernation. After the designated drivers, i guess i was the one who got the least amount of sleep (Read 10 mins).

Gud evening bro., hope the snoring was bearable
Originally Posted by coolcatric View Post
Good morning, wow !

When is our next meet ?
Hats off to your time management
Originally Posted by IshanSaluja View Post
Get five hours of sleep. Get up. Spend the next three hours on reddit/going home. Reach home. Get ready like a hurricane. Spend three hours on Delhi traffic. Reach Gurgaon. Early. Spend the next two waiting for the rest of the convoy. Start off at 7:30pm. Stop. Start. Stop. Caffiene hit. Start. Stop. Lose phone. Start. Stop. Go back and find phone. Start. Reach Jaipur at 1:30. Talk about the damn fascists and everything, everything, everything else. Find something to eat. Start for Gurgaon at 7 in the morning. Stop. Stop. Start. Stop. Fall asleep. Stop. Start. Reach by 11:30. Spend the next two hours looking through the photographs, and planning to go to Hyderabad. Stop. Take metro. Change metro. Take metro. Reach home. Wash face. Check gmail. Fall asleep. Wake up. Drink water. More water. Then, some more. Fall asleep. Wake up. Write post.
Check if the horn is working now
Originally Posted by idutt View Post
@JD666 Great trip thanks a ton once again for organising it.Sincere apologies for being a pain in the end.

@IshanSaluja Great meeting you let's stay in touch you possess a lot of knowledge about computers,cameras,etc.

@ManISinJpr Sir it was an absolute joy and honour to meet a great person like you.Please do come to Gurgaon & let's have a meet here again hopefully within the next few months or so.

@coolcatric Buddy you were great company thanks a ton for keeping me awake.

@harryneopotter Great catching up with you again.

@ktd Awesome driving you great company on the road.Do get your car's tyres fixed because it is a shame for a company like YOKOHAMA to have such problems.I have someone who I have been dealing with in terms of car tyres & rims in Gurgaon for the past 6-7 years or so.You can take my no.from @JD666 or from @harryneopotter .I'll pass on the information to you.

@MOZ You were great company as well great catching up with you.

@Rockfella Sirji we met after ages you were the star of the evening.

Last edited by Rockfella; 25-12-11 at 09:51 PM.
Rockfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-11   #176
MOZ
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
That's Me!

Rig Gallery

MOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly Prominent

@Rockfella, you have to be active on the forums from now on!
Rockfella likes this.
MOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-11   #177
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

Originally Posted by MOZ View Post

Even more awesome was your enthusiasm bro!!! charged till the very end!!!

Originally Posted by harryneopotter View Post
I think you were a great co-driver!! and great songs as well!!!! Enjoyed a road trip like such after ages!!!

Originally Posted by coolcatric View Post
Good morning, wow !

When is our next meet ?
Soon... Lets get the weather cleared out first!!!

Originally Posted by killthedope View Post
finally u woke up !!!! u were snoring all the way .. which kept me awake while driving !! thanks for that !!!

Thanks to all who participated !!!! It was indeed a great trip !!!!!
It was... Great having you along man... The responsible, quiet dude!!!! The trip was that much more easier knowing you were around!!!!!

Originally Posted by IshanSaluja View Post

Need to rep you for this post!!! But i hope you get your new phone soon!!

Originally Posted by idutt View Post

Anytime bro, i always speak for good for you, thats all!!! no worries at all!!

And yeah... Everyone else can sit up and take notice... This is a E meet/Road trip Biatches!!!! This is how its done, and how we roll!!! @harryneopotter
ManISinJpr and KTD like this.
Old 25-12-11   #178
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
status-less

anishka is highly Prominentanishka is highly Prominentanishka is highly Prominent

oh ty everyone.. for keeping me updated and for the pics! im glad u guys enjoyed!!!

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

btw.. did HNP show u the pics i send from the beach?

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

oh and btw.. next meet is in mumbai.. next month.. i am meeting up with HNP.. no ones invited.. thank you and sorry
JD666, harryneopotter and MOZ like this.
anishka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-11   #179
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
@IshanSaluja, dude, write a post on your blog about this trip !!
I could never ever imagine that there are guys like me, who just like to be with friends.. nothing else..
Time and distance are immaterial
!!
Absolutely!!! anything to spend time with you!!

Originally Posted by anishka View Post
oh ty everyone.. for keeping me updated and for the pics! im glad u guys enjoyed!!!

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

btw.. did HNP show u the pics i send from the beach?

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

oh and btw.. next meet is in mumbai.. next month.. i am meeting up with HNP.. no ones invited.. thank you and sorry
i like!!!! and yeah, he did show me a pic though i was driving could not see clearly!
Old 25-12-11   #180
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

rdst_1 is highly Reputablerdst_1 is highly Reputablerdst_1 is highly Reputablerdst_1 is highly Reputable
Great meet guys.
I come to delhi every weekend or do. Would love to meet you sometime.

Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system
rdst_1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply