Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > RMA and Warranty Servicing Experiences
Register Forgot Password?

Old 17-05-14   #1
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
getting into competitive CS
1.6 once more

RMA experience with prime ABGB

Hi all

I posted a thread some months ago regarding OCZ rma. At that time Toshiba bought the assets of OCZ and none was aware of the warranty that Toshiba will provide for already sold products. Just now I found out that Toshiba will honor full warranty for vertex series ssd

I bought the ssd from prime abgb online. So I should contact them now for rma?

Please reply soon.

Thanks,

Niladri.
i7 4790k @ 4 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus VII Ranger, 2 * 8 GB Corsair Vengeance pro 2133 Mhz, Asus GTX 970 Strix, Seasonic 1050 XM Gold, Samsung pro 256 GB ssd, 3 TB + storage, NZXT phantom, Steelseries Apex, Coolermaster Sentinel II Advance, League Of Legends Mousepad, NZXT Sentry, NZXT Hue, Asus pb298q
BULLZI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-14   #2
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
1.6 once more

BULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly Famed
Re: Little Hope for OCZ Rma?

Update

I contacted prime abgb and they asked me to make a rma request in OCZ site myself, if the ticket number is created, they will take steps further.

I have generated an rma request in OCZ site. Lets see what they decide.
Old 20-05-14   #3
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

topgear is Notable

Interested to see the outcome.
Old 20-05-14   #4
Banned

don79 is Mysterious

Last month, Tirupati, Kolkata replaced my OCZ SSD which I bought from Flipkart.
BULLZI likes this.
don79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-14   #5
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
1.6 once more

BULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly Famed

^

Hey thats a nice info. I will try them in that case.

Update:

OCZ has issued an rma number and asked me to ship the drive so that it reaches Taiwan within 30 days. I called prime abgb and they said they will forward the shipment but only in the case they have more hdds to ship. They wont ship my hdd alone.

Now suggest me, should I ship to Taiwan myself or ship the ssd to prime abgb?

Just called Tirupati Enterprises, they said that they provide rma support if the drive is bought from them only.
@don79

Your seller in Flipkart must have been Tirupati/Overclockers zone.
Old 20-05-14   #6
teh priesT!
[E]onian

topgear is Notable

If the distributor of your SsD is oc zone then they should provide Rma support for this.

If you are not sure you can provide them the serial to verify whether it's imported by them or not.

If they refuse then you better ship it directly to Taiwan.
BULLZI likes this.
topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-14   #7
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
1.6 once more

Ok, here are some updates.

I did generate an RMA number as requested by prime abgb and sent the card to them about 2 weeks before, I today called them and they replied that RMA is a long long long long long process and they have not sent it till now (After 2 weeks are gone). They will update me next week about the status, (they did the same thing thrice before but each time I had to call them up for status).

I do not know what they are doing and still not sure when I am going to get the replacement.

Edit: In fact it is over 2 weeks now I sent them the ssd.

Last edited by BULLZI; 21-06-14 at 02:36 PM.
Old 21-06-14   #8
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I have a very H!gh status ;)

joncenawordlife is very Honorablejoncenawordlife is very Honorable

Prime now a days sucks It doesnt reply politely as well to any calls and forget about emails.

I think you should yourselves ship the item to taiwan.

The reason prime gave is also very much uncertain. I really doubt they will find more handful users who too have to ship to taiwan.
devvfata1ity likes this.
AMD 720BE 4th core unlocked @3.8Ghz@1.3v | Biostar TA790GX A3+ | 8GB Corsair DDR3 1333 | CM 550w Extremepower | XFX 9800GTX | XP Pro. & Win 7 Ent. | Sata II ST-160 + 500 + 500 + WD 320 Blue + Hitachi 250 + Samsung 80 inside Zebronics Peace | Moserbaer DVDRW |Logitech KB and HP Mouse Optic USB | Dell ST2220M | Sunbeam CCFL/SM
joncenawordlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-14   #9
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
1.6 once more

I have done as they have instructed. I already sent them the ssd 3 weeks back.
Old 02-07-14   #10
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
1.6 once more

Update:

I was assured that I will get an update about the RMA last week but did not get any from Prime. hence, I called them on Monday and asked about the same and Sales person Neelima confirmed me that I will get some tracking details within Wednesday that is today.

I called them today (as I did not get any update as usual) and found out the Neelima is on leave for 3 days and none of the others have any update regarding the RMA. they took my phone number and assured me now that they will call me and give an update. Waiting for the call.
@ChironX @invader

I want to change the thread title to "RMA experience with prime ABGB". Can you please do the same?

Thanks for the help.

Niladri.
Old 02-07-14   #11
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Common Sense - A Superpower

Fenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly Admirable
Re: RMA experience with prime ABGB

Its same everywhere,every company wants to see a customer purchase stuff and they bend to their knees for it. Once it is done, their attitude just changes.
Old 02-07-14   #12
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Swat 4 Super Killer

ashislakra1989 is Notable

Primeabgb now sucks in delivery time too. Bought Samsung SSD 20th June 2014, and it hasn't been shipped yet owing to the reasons that they got new batch on Tuesday and will ship tuesday evening, but no news till now.. They've really gone from trusted to suspicious brand.
devvfata1ity likes this.
Old 05-07-14   #13
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I have a very H!gh status ;)

joncenawordlife is very Honorablejoncenawordlife is very Honorable

I have mailed them 8 times to inquire about some products but they arent replying to it since more than 40 days now.

Primeabgb haay haay!!!

Moral of the story: PRIMEABGB SIMPLY S U C K S Z Z Zzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!

joncenawordlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-14   #14
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
1.6 once more

^

Nah I did not get any update from them this week. Will again call them on Monday as usual.

Old 06-07-14   #15
teh priesT!
[E]onian
power cut sux

chetansha is very Notable

Get it back from them and send to taiwan yourself using post office worldnet express. It isn't expensive. I sent corsair memory to taiwan and it cost me 1k

chetansha is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply