Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > General Hardware and Peripherals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 01-10-12   #1
teh nuB!
pc enthusiast

Icon1 RMA of CoolerMaster Extreme Power Plus 700W

The serial no. of my power supply is RS700PCAAE31104617130 and model no. is RS-700-PCAA-E3. I purchased the product from SMC International ,DELHI in Feb-2011.
I am from Lucknow. I have talked to a lot of people from cooler master regarding this issue and will be grateful to you if you could please help me regarding this. The courier charges are around Rs. 500-700/- as I have inquired, to send you the PSU to Delhi. Those charges are not borne by Cooler master and will have to be paid by me. As it is a huge amount, I request that is it possible that a new PSU be sent to me before I bring the new PSU to SMC International in November ?
I have contacted Mr. Saini, Mr. Niranjan, Mr. Abhijeet Singh (both by phone and e-mail), Cooler Master live support agent from Asia Pacific and US . Please kindly help me. Thank you.
Dr. Karun Kumar
karunkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-12   #2
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
Re: RMA of CoolerMaster Extreme Power Plus 700W

^ Welcome to Erodov. Hope CM and SMC can sort this out someway for you.
@SMC-International & @CMIndia

You can run, but you can't hide!

KrashNBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-12   #3
teh nuB!
pc enthusiast

karunkumar is Mysterious

Dear krashnburn,
Thank you for your reply. I have received a reply from them.
karunkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-12   #4
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

CMIndia is Mysterious

Dear Krashnburn,

This was taken care off. We are in touch with OP officially and his RMA will be done very shortly.

Cheers!

Sanket
CMIndia is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply