Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Monitors and Displays
Register Forgot Password?

Old 09-04-14   #1
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rife Technologies?

Hello!

I have three S221HQLs from Acer but the stand included is garbage, so I'm looking for a new stand and came across Rife Technologies and I wanted to ask- are these guys good? I couldn't find any reviews on them online and I would really appreciate someone sharing their experience with them.

Thanks!
JsDart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-14   #2
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great
Re: Rife Technologies?

This is the first time i've heard their name and i will suggest to stay away from it... Have seen some people go for deals on unknown sites and suffer later

invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-14   #3
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Scramjet is Mysterious
Re: Rife Technologies?

I've bought a stand about 2-3 years ago from them, and these guys are genuine. The stand is good and sturdy, and even after I'd bought it, they replied to my queries about the product.
I don't normally watch this section of the forum, but this post caught my eye. In case you want any more details, feel free to PM me.
Scramjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply