Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 01-05-09   #1
The [E]ippie.
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Procastinat0r

Rig Gallery
Riddick : Assault on Dark Athena and Wanted. URGENT. URGENT. URGENT.

Hey,

Riddick Assault on Dark Athena = Rs. 1,600 PS3
Wanted Weapons of Fate = Rs. 1,500 PS3

Guys I am in a fix, my friend is in serious trouble and I need to help him out. I only know that it's something personal and can't say much.

I need to help him and have exhausted my funds so can't help him out by just giving him cash.

I am selling the two games I purchased 2 days back... they have been opened and played only once, absolutely brand new....

Condition :

I need the money by tonight... Will only accept ICICI bank to bank transfer so that it reflects immediately. If someone lives in the kandivli-borivili area... I will personally come to your place and give the games and take the cash....

I won't accept any other bank because it doesn't make sense.... This is urgent and I need to arrange the cash by 10pm tonight...

- Its like brand new
- Its URGENT.
- It won't matter after 10pm... Thread will be closed... I will play the games and the then re-list them with an appropriate price...

akS !
MSI Gaming 1080Ti || Seasonic SS-660XP2 80+ Platinum || Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB (2 x 8GB) || Corsair H100i || Corsair 250D || Gigabyte GA-Z97N-Gaming || Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.5GHz || Crucial MX100 512GB SSD || WD Black 1TB || ASUS VG248Q 144Hz || Acer Predator XB1(XB271HU) || Corsair Vengeance K70 - Brown Switches
Old 01-05-09   #2
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble
Bazaar Feedback : 22 deals
Re: Riddick : Assault on Dark Athena and Wanted. URGENT. URGENT. URGENT.

Oh Man, I wish your friend Best of luck and you too for this wonderful dead youare doing. I am touched but am not in Mumbai nor do I have an account with Icici.
just my bumping will help you.

Old 02-05-09   #3
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
is demotivated to do
absolutely anything!

BLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly Famed
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals
Re: Riddick : Assault on Dark Athena and Wanted. URGENT. URGENT. URGENT.

No takers???

http://speedtest.10fastfingers.com/b...m_score_CK.png
Visit the Typing Test and try!