Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Articles > Reviews & Previews
Register Forgot Password?
Follow Erodov on Twitter Follow Us
Join us on FaceBook Join Us
Post New Article  Comment

Article Tools Search this Article

Old 24-05-07
iEvangelist
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
GET PEBBLE.

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great
Rig Gallery
Review : Razer ProType Keyboard

Review : Razer ProType Keyboard

So, I got my hands on this baby from Razerzone.com. Cost my a whopping 130$ + 60$ (for my Razer M100's) + 37$ shipping (All prices USD). The first time I layed my eyes on this baby, I knew I had...
Misc : Playstation 3, Xbox 360, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPad (3rd gen) 32GB.

Last edited by Ad1tya; 24-05-07 at 05:57 PM.
By Rowin 27-05-07
Re: Review : Razer ProType Keyboard

omg !!! the keyboard looks S-H-I-T ! . it looks like a normal keyboard lol i dont know what the hype is about , and adi , do you even have an ipod that you need an ipod dock , what a excellent way to throw money , rather but one of the logitech keyboard or apple keyboard . worth the money , i give it 7 on 200 .
By KiD0M4N 27-05-07

Originally Posted by Rowin View Post
omg !!! the keyboard looks S-H-I-T ! . it looks like a normal keyboard lol i dont know what the hype is about , and adi , do you even have an ipod that you need an ipod dock , what a excellent way to throw money , rather but one of the logitech keyboard or apple keyboard . worth the money , i give it 7 on 200 .
One word: To each his own
By Ad1tya 27-05-07

Thats more like 4 Karan .

Lol, I think Rowins just jealous .

He likes the G15 better for some reason. Lol.
The G15.. Aah.. Where to start, Stupid useless LCD, backlit keys arent really backlit, Looks like a Basic MS Keyboard with an LCD on the top (remember the ones in Reliance WW?), Feels like crap, looks like crap, keystrokes are too long, keys are rattly. Lol.

My choices were G15 or Razer ProType or Razer Tarantula. Duh the ProType was the best choice!
By Rowin 28-05-07

Originally Posted by KiD0M4N View Post
One word: To each his own
first off : thats not one word

second off : i forgot about the tarantula , that was a good choice as well , and btw , regarding ur description of the g15 looking like a normal keyboard with an lcd on it , this looks like a normal keyboard with no lcd on it !!

newayz we discussed it on msn and adi agreed he is a mohron to buy the keyboard and wishes every minute he listened to me and promises to take advise from me in the future , right ? :bounce:
By bean_laden 28-05-07

eer..i'm sticking with my samsung keyboard(s)!
By KiD0M4N 28-05-07

Originally Posted by bean_laden View Post
eer..i'm sticking with my samsung keyboard(s)!
Guys, seriously, give the Frontech USB keyboard a try. I think the feel is better than the Pleomax somehow. And it costs only Rs 250. :bounce:
By bean_laden 28-05-07

:@...i had tried the frontech keyboards & also the tech-com..both felt real bad..

the only 2 best cheap keyboards are pleomax & the ugly looking SWT..(which i got as repacement for my pleomax :@ )
By KiD0M4N 28-05-07

Originally Posted by bean_laden View Post
:@...i had tried the frontech keyboards & also the tech-com..both felt real bad..

the only 2 best cheap keyboards are pleomax & the ugly looking SWT..(which i got as repacement for my pleomax :@ )
[ot]
I dunno man... I am trying the Frontech and the feel is really good I must say.
[/ot]
By ibz 10-06-07

kool article
Post New Article  Comment
Please share with friends!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search