Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > General Hardware and Peripherals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 21-08-13   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Regarding 5.1 RCA Connections to Gigabyte Mobo B75M-D3H

Hii guys,

I have recently purchased Gigabyte B75M-D3H motherboard.

I have Logitech z 5500 5.1 Speakers (Support + Downloads: Z 5500 Digital 5 1 Speaker System - Logitech). Can anyone tell me how to go about connecting these speakers to the motheboard because the motherboard only has one green jack behind it where I can connect green RCA plug but the black (rear speakers) and orange(centre and subwoofer) I dont know where to connect.

I am using RCA cable with 3 jacks at each end for connections. I am totally new to this.

Thanks.
gsyndrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-13   #2
Patient_Zero
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Zombie Enthusiast

realandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly Admirable
Re: Regarding 5.1 RCA Connections to Gigabyte Mobo B75M-D3H

Originally Posted by gsyndrome View Post
Hii guys,

I have recently purchased Gigabyte B75M-D3H motherboard.

I have Logitech z 5500 5.1 Speakers (Support + Downloads: Z 5500 Digital 5 1 Speaker System - Logitech). Can anyone tell me how to go about connecting these speakers to the motheboard because the motherboard only has one green jack behind it where I can connect green RCA plug but the black (rear speakers) and orange(centre and subwoofer) I dont know where to connect.

I am using RCA cable with 3 jacks at each end for connections. I am totally new to this.

Thanks.
IMO with these mobos, the audio outputs are shared. The "Blue" (line in) and "Pink" (mic in) ones make up for the missing outputs.
Old 21-08-13   #3
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

gsyndrome is Mysterious

Thx for the reply realandR3cys.

I had done everything as per this topic on Tom's Hardware Connecting 5.1 speakers to this board and getting 5.1 - Gigabyte - Motherboards

But I was doing it late last night and it still didnt work, but as of today morning when I restarted the PC it work ! It seems the only thing that had left to be done was restarting the PC. Thanks for the help.

This problem is solved. Mods can close/lock this topic.

Originally Posted by realandR3cys View Post
IMO with these mobos, the audio outputs are shared. The "Blue" (line in) and "Pink" (mic in) ones make up for the missing outputs.
Yes that is true.
gsyndrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-13   #4
Patient_Zero
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Zombie Enthusiast

realandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly AdmirablerealandR3cys is highly Admirable

Cool! Enjoy.
realandR3cys is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply