Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > Gadgets & Consumer Electronics Buying Advice
Register Forgot Password?

Old 13-09-15   #1
the rocK!
[E]onian
Nordic

Rig Gallery
Which Refrigerator to Buy?

Hi all,

Looking for a bigger one now. I am so confused. What do you guys think I should buy?

What brand.

Please share your thoughts.

Regards.
i5 4440 - H81 - 4X2 GB - 128 GB SSD - R7 240 - L42ET60D / S2240L - 3 TB - TinAudio T2 - M40X - FiiO E10 - Kali Audio LP6/Swans M50 W - Anker Spirit X - JBL Flip 4 - Xonar DX - Fenvi WiFi/BT 5 - VS350 - Carbide 400R
Rockfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-15   #2
⎝ᄽ⏝⏠⎠
Community Moderator
Procreating =8)~

hawk is extremely Renowned
hawk is extremely Renownedhawk is extremely Renownedhawk is extremely Renowned
Re: Which Refrigerator to Buy?

I myself am in the market for the same.. after all the research, I've realized that capacity:cost, nothing comes close to Samsung.

I had finalized on the Samsung RH80H8130WZ 868 liters for 1.24 lakh (from Alfa, Mumbai) but its been 20 days and its still not available in Mumbai. They don't even ve an ETA for the new stock. So, I'm settling for the Samsung RS21HSTPN 600 liters for 67K INR. Diff is just 268 liters in size and 57k in cost.

Both are inverter based with 10yrs warranty on the compressor. Other difference (apart from size and cost) are just cosmetic. These rates are from Alfa, Mumbai which are known for their very low profit rates. Vijay sales and Kohinoor electronics ve the same at 78k higher rates.

Apart from these, there are some LG, bosch, Haier, Panasonic and hitachi models but they are much higher compared to samsung in capacity:cost.
Rockfella likes this.
HDD: 2+3TB WD Black SATA3 & 512+256GB Samsung 850 pro
GPU: Gigabyte Xtreme Gaming WATERFORCE GTX 1080 @ 1759MHz (core) 1276MHz (mem) 1898MHz (boost)
PSU: SeaSonic X Series X850 Gold
Case & Cooler: Corsair 760T Black Red & H110i in Push Pull
hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-15   #3
the rocK!
[E]onian
Nordic

Rig Gallery

Rockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly Famed

Thanks for posting Hawk. Nice to see you. Well I am looking at a capacity of 350-450 Liters. Let's see what I decide.
Originally Posted by hawk View Post
I myself am in the market for the same.. after all the research, I've realized that capacity:cost, nothing comes close to Samsung.

I had finalized on the Samsung RH80H8130WZ 868 liters for 1.24 lakh (from Alfa, Mumbai) but its been 20 days and its still not available in Mumbai. They don't even ve an ETA for the new stock. So, I'm settling for the Samsung RS21HSTPN 600 liters for 67K INR. Diff is just 268 liters in size and 57k in cost.

Both are inverter based with 10yrs warranty on the compressor. Other difference (apart from size and cost) are just cosmetic. These rates are from Alfa, Mumbai which are known for their very low profit rates. Vijay sales and Kohinoor electronics ve the same at 78k higher rates.

Apart from these, there are some LG, bosch, Haier, Panasonic and hitachi models but they are much higher compared to samsung in capacity:cost.

Last edited by Rockfella; 14-09-15 at 11:29 PM.
Old 13-09-15   #4
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

You could also check out some of the commercial refrigerators by Celfrost. Some of their models come with glass doors so you can see through them without opening the refrigerator.
Old 13-09-15   #5
the rocK!
[E]onian
Nordic

Rig Gallery

Rockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly FamedRockfella is highly Famed

A cosmetic feature. Thanks. I saw one Cellfrost fridge in a hotel. It was awesome. It is a commercial brand. Nice info.
Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
You could also check out some of the commercial refrigerators by Celfrost. Some of their models come with glass doors so you can see through them without opening the refrigerator.

Last edited by Rockfella; 03-11-15 at 01:47 AM.
Old 14-09-15   #6
the rocK!
[E]onian
Nordic

Rig Gallery

Bought this one:

http://www.vijaysales.com/Hitachi-RV...ass-Black/1407

Happy with it
Old 02-11-15   #7
teh nuB!
Hello Everyone.

Harikm is Mysterious

I have bought LG refrigerator 180L in 2010, Vegetable , leafy things are getting dried up.
Harikm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-15   #8
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Life no so Jingalala! lol!

Pernicious is very Notable

Always buy whirlpool while buying refrigerators. It is priced at a premium as compared to Sammy and LG however, they last more than 10 years with minimal maintenance. they are not inverter based and that's a pro I guess, as inverter models have difficulty if something goes wrong, it has high maintenance cost.
Pernicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-19   #9
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

ritabos is Mysterious

I have a Samsung refrigerator and it is really good. I will suggest you buy the same brand.
ritabos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-19   #10
teh nuB!

Rithikasri is Mysterious

Good Post! Thank you so much for sharing this pretty post, it was so good to read and useful to improve my knowledge as updated one, keep blogging.

Last edited by Marun; 28-08-19 at 06:52 PM.
Rithikasri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-19   #11
teh nuB!

amirkhan is Mysterious

LG brand has many types of high quality innovative refrigerators.
Old 29-06-19   #12
teh nuB!

sakshi raletta is Mysterious

Haier refrigerator is a good buy because it is one of the cheapest single door refrigerators, with its 4-star energy rating.

Last edited by Marun; 28-08-19 at 06:51 PM.
sakshi raletta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-19   #13
teh nuB!

rishabhb398 is Mysterious

Hey,

If looking for a refrigerator, you must prefer brands like

Samsung
or
LG

Both are good
rishabhb398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-19   #14
teh nuB!

Saksham Garg is Mysterious

Here are the top 3 Refrigerators that you can buy at the best discount by clicking on the names below:

1. Godrej 236 L
2. Whirpool 292 L
3. Samsung 253 L
A digital marketer, a versatile writer, and the founder of Crickclassics, Saksham is always open to exploring new avenues. He has expansive experience in Digital Marketing, Web Content Writing, and Social Media Management. He is desperately passionate about Cricket, and he likes people getting excited about the things he is excited about.
Saksham Garg is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply