Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Blogs
Register Forgot Password?

Old 22-02-13   #1
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Vescere bracis meis.

Interesting The Quest For Greatness!

djlaksh likes this.

Last edited by fleshfragger; 27-10-16 at 11:31 PM.
fleshfragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-13   #2
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Hurr durr durr durhurr durr hu

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great
Re: The Quest For Greatness!

Your computer is full of win though
Old 22-02-13   #3
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by Regranter Maradis View Post
Your computer is full of win though
I would have to agree. His avatar is also great as is the intoxicant he has just consumed (possibly).
Old 22-02-13   #4
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Vescere bracis meis.

fleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famed

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
I would have to agree. His avatar is also great as is the intoxicant he has just consumed (possibly).

I am high on tap water.
fleshfragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-13   #5
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Hurr durr durr durhurr durr hu

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great

Have some crystal sheer, it helps with the mood.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Why did you bother inviting banned members? He really is trippy.
Regranter Maradis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-13   #6
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by fleshfragger View Post
I am high on tap water.
These are surely signs of greatness, but I would dispute the statement that Akbar was great in the first post. He was a tyrannical monarch like all of them.

Even Dritarashtra did not agree that Akbar is great as you can see in the video below. (Sorry there's no translation).

vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-13   #7
Prash has a birthday
dattebayo!
Community Coordinator
Kaizoku Ou Ni Ore Wa Naru

Rig Gallery

Prash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly Famed

Since most of us spend our lives doing ordinary tasks, the most important thing is to carry them out extraordinarily well (Thoreau).

Remember, there are no truly great men, only great challenges that ordinary men are forced by circumstances to meet. As Shakespeare had remarked, some are born great,some achieve greatness while others have greatness thrust upon them....

As for me, my greatest regret is that though I have always aspired to be great I am still quite ordinary.
Well, I don't think I agree with the post fully or I perhaps I'm confused, and the Shakespeare's line just added to my confusion as it seems to be contradicting the line immediately before it. So I take the post as incoherent musing, which is okay.

And speaking of greatness, maybe you should read some JK. Greatness is anonymity. | Daily Quotes Archive - J. Krishnamurti Online

The Outsider likes this.

Guide to write an Article at [E]
(And win prizes !)

"Well done is better than well said"

Prash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-13   #8
TNT
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
:censored:

TNT is very Notable

Remember, there are no truly great men, only great challenges that ordinary men are forced by circumstances to meet.

As for me, my greatest regret is that though I have always aspired to be great I am still quite ordinary.
You have the answer to your question, but maybe you are unable to see it. From now on, put all your efforts into being ordinary so that you may come across great challenges, and then overcome them!

The Outsider likes this.
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply