Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Gaming Zone > x Gaming
Register Forgot Password?

Old 23-07-09   #1
teh geeK!
[E]onian
....but then i got hiiight ...

PSP : Updates Galore!

RVI announces 3D screen for PSP
RealView Innovations (RVI) has announced plans to release an attachment that "enhances the perceived depth of the 2D screen image on the PSP." Instant faux 3D, in short.

The attachment is called the V-Screen. It uses proprietary optical tech that doesn't need any software or electronics to render what is described as a "fully 3 dimensional experience" on the PSP. You just slap this baby on and you're good to go.

“The innovation uses special optical components in unconventional ways,” states Eamonn Ansbro, an Optical Engineer who is co-Executive Director of RVI. “No software, electronics or headgear is required. Nonetheless, the optical results are astonishing.”

RVI plans to kick off the V-Screen's launch in time for the holidays. Kinda skeptical about this, though. Stuff like this seems like a sure-fire way to give me a headache. What about you guys? You interested?

Last edited by akS !; 24-08-12 at 05:30 AM.
superm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-09   #2
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

nvidiabeast is highly Admirablenvidiabeast is highly Admirablenvidiabeast is highly Admirablenvidiabeast is highly Admirablenvidiabeast is highly Admirablenvidiabeast is highly Admirable
re: PSP : Updates Galore!

Yeah! I am interested!! get that for me someone??
Geforce GTX 260 Core 216 ; LCD - Viewsonic VX2245WM
PSU - TAGAN BZ-800; DVDRW Drive - 2 x DVDRW KBD - Logitech G15 V2 [LCD] ; Mouse - Generic Optical
SPK + Soundcard - Logitech Z-5500 5.1 THX DOLBY + X-FI Xtreme Gamer; OS - MS Win 7 X64 Build 7201 Cabinet - NZXT TEMPEST + 6 Fan Controller
nvidiabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-09   #3
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Alls well that ends in hell

montylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirable

pls post the source of this info.

montylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-09   #4
teh geeK!
[E]onian

superm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famed

^^^^
okie
RVI announces 3D screen for PSP - PlayStation Portable News - PSP Updates
Old 02-08-09   #5
teh geeK!
[E]onian

superm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famed

Dissidia Final Fantasy - a preview of the US version

As we're counting the days approaching the release of the US version of Dissidia: Final Fantasy, let's take a quick look at what's in store for us once we get the game. Today, we've got a small walkthrough and preview of the upcoming US release plus some extras that'll help you up your game. Check it out.

Dissidia: Final Fantasy Video Game | Reviews, Trailers & Interviews | GameTrailers.com

Like always, the later-released version gets more features than the original. In this case, balance-fixes, additional cutscenes, and extra gameplay tweaks have been implemented into the game. Can't wait? I totally hear ya.

PS - mods plz change name of thread to only " PSP updates" as i will constantly update this thread with latest psp news
Old 02-08-09   #6
teh geeK!
[E]onian

PSP homebrew - PSPKVM v0.5.3 released: run JavaME apps on your PSP

Homebrew coders Sleepper, M@x and the rest of the PSPKVM dev team has released a new update for PSPKVM, a port of SUN's phoneME Feature to enable MIDP/JavaME applications to run on the PSP. The latest update has added new features and more bug fixes for the excellent homebrew app.

Version 0.5.3 changelog:
-Bugfix for 'Default CPU speed setting doesn't work' (tracker ID 2812036)
-Bugfix for Sony Ericsson 480x272 profile issue (tracker ID 2812032)
- Bugfix for 'QWERTY board opens allcaps' (tracker ID 2806367)
-Bugfix makes available missing top half of Unicode page 0 in built-in font (Adds common accents incl. acute, grave, circumflex, umlaut over Roman characters)
-Added most of Unicode page 1 (Latin Extended 1) to built-in font (Adds less common accents and characters for most languages using Roman alphabets)
-Added clipboard/text selection support to the virtual keyboards
-Added interface so MIDlets can request and receive events signalling raw PSP control state
-Added a semichordal virtual keyboard implementation (fast input, diacritics support).
-Improved alpha blending for TrueType font rendering--smoother blends.
-Support multi-language in Sony OSK input method
PSP homebrew - PSPKVM v0.5.3 released: run JavaME apps on your PSP - PlayStation Portable News - PSP Updates
Old 06-08-09   #7
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Square Enix: Dissidia will be the definitive beat-em-up for PSP

Citing the success of the phenomenal Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, Square Enix sales director Doug Bone predicts that the Final Fantasy fightfest, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, will be the game for the PSP once it hits store shelves.The game has been out for some quite some time now in Japan, so let's hear what Square Enix has in mind for the US release.

“Crisis Core was the PSP’s summertime smash for last year," Bone said. "Thanks to Dissidia’s strength of narrative and solid fighting mechanics, it manages to remain essential to the Final Fantasy hardcore whilst still becoming the definitive beat-‘em-up for PSP." With an English version, those who've been playing the Japanese version can look forward to new additions, balance fixes, and more importantly, understandable text.

The Japanese version, however, does say a lot about the subject. "This has already been reflected in Japan, where despite RPGs being the dominant genre, Dissidia has outsold Crisis Core considerably and we have no doubt that this will be reflected in the UK, where pre-orders are tracking even higher than initial expectations," Bone revealed. Senior product manager Adriean Arnese even added that “Dissidia Final Fantasy is a milestone release for Square Enix."

What do you guys think so far? Or are we all to reserve comment until we get to play the US version?
Old 06-08-09   #8
teh geeK!
[E]onian

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra PSP version comes with, requires OFW 5.55

P firmware 5.55 has been spotted again, but this time it's not just in Japan. As shown in the YouTube vid below, the PSP version of G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra apparently comes with and requires 5.55 in order to be played.

This brings two questions to my mind: 1. Will Dark AleX finally release a new M33 OFW?, and 2. Is there anybody out there -- ANYBODY -- who wants to play this game?
Old 06-08-09   #9
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Pre-order Gran Turismo PSP, get a high-end car for your in-game collection

It seems the pre-order bug has also bitten Polyphony Digital. Know what that means? Yep, gamers who pre-order Gran Turismo for the PSP will get some nice bonus items. The kind that goes really, really fast.

Pre-ordering Gran Turismo will net you a voucher that can be redeemed for one of the game's top cars splashed with a coat of exclusive paint, which will then be added to your in-game car collection. Those who pre-order will get to drive one of the following vehicles before anybody else:
-2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 in the Black M color
-2002 Enzo Ferrari in Giallo Modena (yellow)
-2008 GTbyCitroen in yellow
-2009 Nissan GT-R Spec V in metallic blue
-1974 Lamborghini Countach LP400 in Arancio (orange)
Gran Turismo will launch October 1 both at retail and on the PlayStation Network. You can check out some renders of the bonus cars below.

Old 07-08-09   #10
En Taro Adun
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Blank

Superfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply Great
Re: PSP : Updates Galore!

Keep us informed with more news if any!

Galaxy Nexus | Samsung Series 5 Chromebook running Ubuntu!
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB I/O Edition
My Twitter!
My Audio Gear(Past and Present)
CanJam 2010 Pictures!!
My Last.fm Page
[E]'s Twitter!
"We all got our choices to make." "Damn Shame."
Superfrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-09   #11
teh geeK!
[E]onian

good to see some1 likes it
Old 07-08-09   #12
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite DLC for August 7: Aquatic Festival

Capcom's free Friday quests for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite continues tomorrow with another downloadable quest to challenge armchair hunters even further. Next up, Unite players will be taking on not three, but four big beasties in the Moat Arena.

Friday's Epic Hunting quest will have you face off against a Blangonga, a Gravios, a Khezu, and a Plesioth. This one's limited to those at Hunter Rank 4 and above. Since it's an Epic Hunting quest, you'll only be able to carve Mega Potions from the monsters you defeat. You'll only see the material rewards once you successfully dispatch all four of them.

Aquatic Festival Epic Hunting Quest - "I want this to be one fun festival, and you know what I think would make it fun? Letting the people see some top-notch hunters in action! I've got 4 monsters ready, so let's give them a show!"
-Monsters: Blangonga, Gravios, Khezu, Plesioth
-Area: Moat Arena (Day)
-Hunter Rank: Upper Class, HR 4 Or Above Only
-Reward: 24000z
Old 07-08-09   #13
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Tales of VS also requires OFW 5.55

The PSP version of G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra won't be the only title that requires the elusive OFW 5.55. Adding to that list is the Namco Bandai Tales-fest, Tales of VS. PSP-ITA posted a screencap of the game's specs to prove it, so if the Joes can't get you to upgrade, then perhaps this one will.

We can expect more PSP titles to swing the 5.55 way, it seems. The list gets longer, so let's just hope that the gods of hack-Olympus bring their blessings down when the time comes.
Old 07-08-09   #14
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
In search for perfect Coffee

Rig Gallery

d@rK nEmEsIs is highly Reputabled@rK nEmEsIs is highly Reputabled@rK nEmEsIs is highly Reputable

Keep up the good work buddy

Money is not everything in life, but make sure to make a hell lot of it, before you speak such nonsense!!

GreenZoner Invite

[E] http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9391/blackapple.gif Team: Iphone 8GB
d@rK nEmEsIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-09   #15
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

ɱɑɖɖʏ is Mysterious

Great one matE
ɱɑɖɖʏ is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply