Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Classifieds For Sale
Register Forgot Password?

Cpus Motherboards and RAMGraphic CardsPower SuppliesMonitorsStorage MediaAudio HardwareCabinetsMobile PhonesSoftwareFans and HeatsinksHard DisksPeriphiralsOtherVideo GamesPC's and LaptopsKeyboards and MiceRegister Now
Classifieds Search Menu

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
teh nuB!
yeah, that's right

Psp 3000 X 2

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: PSP 3000
  • Expected Price: SOLD to phychoanurag and myfan773
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Bought from olx and delhi, gaffar market around 2yrs back without bill or warranty
  • Reason for Sale: Not using anymore.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd (I never had to)
  • Product Condition: 6/10 for both.
    1st PSP (Picture having startup screen i.e. date and time settings) :
    It has 'x' key not working and also memory card slot is a bit sticky. Hence, sliding it out gets difficult. Though it looks good in condition, better than my other psp. I'm not sure of battery backup (2.5hrs to 3hrs maybe if played continuously).

2nd PSP (Picture of PSP homescreen menu):
    It works fine and a little rough on looks. Scratches on display won't hinder display. Batter cover is loose (requires tape) and battery has fevi quik wear and tear. Buttons are working fine.

If you need more pictures, PM me
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Write No
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: NO
  • Accessories Included: Only 1 charger, 1 MICRO SD ADAPTER (whoever buys first will get both of these)
  • Product Location: Green Park, Delhi
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC/BLUEDART
  • Shipping Charges: BUYER HAS TO PAY IT
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted
Attached Thumbnails
>img_20190128_215333__1548855618_14.102.116.226.jpg   >img_20190128_215954__1548855703_14.102.116.226.jpg   >img_20190128_215736__1548855765_14.102.116.226.jpg  

Last edited by ABYs; 1 Week Ago at 10:49 PM.
ABYs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #2
teh nuB!
yeah, that's right

ABYs is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 9 deals
Re: Psp 3000 X 2

phychoanurag
he received the product and reported defects more than I told him before the deal. I couldn't find such defects like 'L' key as sticky and few other keys sticky too. I sent him video and photos before the deal. Video consisted of basic navigation into the menu and while checking the psp I didn't emphasize on any thing but sticky key like defects didn't come to my notice that I had to emphasize on checking it again and again.
He found this deal as a fraud so I have refunded the money and as he told me on whatsapp, he will send the PSP back asap.
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

phychoanurag is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

@ABYs : In the thread you mentioned that it's in perfectly working condition. I received the product like an hour ago you can check the time. Started the psp the menus worked fine, started Gow and kratos was blocking the whole time then i tried to press it a several times it unblocked and then started running backward on its own.
So if by any chance i intentionally opend the consol and made it sticky somehow , its a Fraud my friend.
If you write the product is in fully working condition, the excuse you gave was that you didn't try any games, so buddy its a gaming console and if you didn't try any games and say its in a working condition then i believe i am entitled on calling you a fraud because either you are fool enough to start a post without testing the psp thoroughly or you are a fraud now decided it for yourself.
P.S. any buyer beware he is a tricktster, he made the video of only the working part of the console. I git scammed you guys be aware.

phychoanurag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Days Ago   #4
teh nuB!
yeah, that's right

ABYs is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 9 deals

Apologies to this person that I didn't go thoroughly. I just used my presumption that it would work good if it navigates well in the menu. It was lying unused and I needed money therefore, I decided to sell it. Though it didn't go well I refunded him money as soon as he told me. I hope he made the shipment as soon as fast I refunded the money.
But seriously, does that mean I'm a fraudster? Anyway, I will leave this right here for you guys to decide.
It had been a learning deal for me. Buyers/Sellers go thoroughly to process the deal.
Old 6 Days Ago   #5
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

phychoanurag is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

Recieved the money, was busy the whole day so couldn't ship it today will ship it tomorrow.

phychoanurag is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply