Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Electronics and Consumer Durables
Register Forgot Password?

Old 05-07-11   #1
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

PSP 3000 Cfw??

hey.. can ne1 help me out..
how to dwnload games to memry stick n play on psp 3000..
is it neccessry to jailbrk and put custom firmware?? or signed versions of games will also do?
pls help
AzErTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-11   #2
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Vescere bracis meis.

fleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famed
Re: PSP 3000 Cfw??

what firmware?
fleshfragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-11   #3
ReD
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
PHAAK IT

ReD is Notable

doesnt matter watever the firmware is as even the hack for 6.39 is out

Custom Firmware 6.39/6.35/6.20 PRO-B7 Released, PSP Hacks - PSP Slim Hacks
Old 13-07-11   #4
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Professional Forex Trader

coolramiz is Mysterious

Originally Posted by ReD View Post
doesnt matter watever the firmware is as even the hack for 6.39 is out

Custom Firmware 6.39/6.35/6.20 PRO-B7 Released, PSP Hacks - PSP Slim Hacks
is this permanent hack i have 3004 with firware 5.03 does it have permanent hack?

Verify your paypal account :- Contact for paypal, Liberty reserve and webmoney funds

coolramiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-11   #5
teh nuB!
O.o

rahul92501 is Notable

it's not permanent but will work as one with the latest custom firmware 6.39 Pro b8 you will be able to use all you emulater's , homebrue and iso's
you just have to download the latest 6.39 firmware form your psp from here PSP then connect your psp to the pc and go to the folder psp in there you will find a folder game open it and create a new folder update within it and put the Eboot.pbp file in it then disconnect you psp form the pc and now to to the game selection menu in you psp there you eill fine the update run it (make shore that the battery of you psp is 70% or more ) follow the instructions after that your psp will reboot and now it is one the firmware ver 6.39 now you need to download the files to hack it form here PSP Downloads | PSP CFW 6.39 PRO-B8 now you just have to unzip it and in there you will find two folders proupdate and fastrecovery copy these two folder to your psp at the some place you had pasted that update (root-psp-game) now disconnect you psp and now you will find two new app's in you game selection menu run the proupdate app and as soon as it run's and start showing any text press left triger and x button at the some time and keep holding them your psp will reboot and now it is all good to go (it is not permanent each time your psp crash or reboot just run the fast recovery app from the game selection menu and it will be hacked again)
if you have any other query let me know
rahul92501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-11   #6
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Professional Forex Trader

coolramiz is Mysterious

Originally Posted by rahul92501 View Post
it's not permanent but will work as one with the latest custom firmware 6.39 Pro b8 you will be able to use all you emulater's , homebrue and iso's
you just have to download the latest 6.39 firmware form your psp from here PSP then connect your psp to the pc and go to the folder psp in there you will find a folder game open it and create a new folder update within it and put the Eboot.pbp file in it then disconnect you psp form the pc and now to to the game selection menu in you psp there you eill fine the update run it (make shore that the battery of you psp is 70% or more ) follow the instructions after that your psp will reboot and now it is one the firmware ver 6.39 now you need to download the files to hack it form here PSP Downloads | PSP CFW 6.39 PRO-B8 now you just have to unzip it and in there you will find two folders proupdate and fastrecovery copy these two folder to your psp at the some place you had pasted that update (root-psp-game) now disconnect you psp and now you will find two new app's in you game selection menu run the proupdate app and as soon as it run's and start showing any text press left triger and x button at the some time and keep holding them your psp will reboot and now it is all good to go (it is not permanent each time your psp crash or reboot just run the fast recovery app from the game selection menu and it will be hacked again)
if you have any other query let me know
its a permanent hack not like chicken hen reset psp when u boot
coolramiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply