Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 13-09-17   #1
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
iPhone Guru Yanda Rascala!!!

PS4 Pro with controller and necessary accessories.

I am looking for PS4 Pro with controller V2 (The one with Light bar) and accessories . Indian or Imported & warranty, No warranty doesn't matter as long as the console is in good / Mint Condition without scratches and bumps etc and working and the controller is also in mint condition and working (Meaning the Controller buttons not worn out etc. And has no battery issues etc.)

My budget is 22k Max. I am getting New PS4 Pro from USA for 24k. But for that have to trouble my friends/relatives which I don't want to as of now.

Mostly would like to buy the console from seller who is from Mumbai itself. Preferably near Andheri / Vile Parle. I am from Mumbai btw.

Last edited by djanuj; 26-09-17 at 11:22 PM.
Old 26-09-17   #2
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
iPhone Guru Yanda Rascala!!!

djanuj is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 19 deals
Re: PS4 Pro with controller and necessary accessories.

Bump!