Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Blogs
Register Forgot Password?

Old 13-06-09   #46
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

Re: Programmers: Before you turn 40, get a plan B.

you can have a 1000 direct constructs in your fav language to do bs in zillion kinds of ways. but at one time, you'll have to 'decide'. that' where you'll call the ever-so-fkn-humble if.

I am being too much these days. 16 hours of munching has side effects.
baba doga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-09   #47
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

das_vicky is highly Admirabledas_vicky is highly Admirabledas_vicky is highly Admirabledas_vicky is highly Admirabledas_vicky is highly Admirabledas_vicky is highly Admirable

Good programming, is not a job. its a skill. How can one survive with only a single (or for that matter two) languages?
Old 13-06-09   #48
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

learn c++. enough to last you a lifetime. maybe your+your wankbake+your wankbake'wankbake' lifetime too.
baba doga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-09   #49
Ace
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Ace is highly AdmirableAce is highly AdmirableAce is highly AdmirableAce is highly AdmirableAce is highly AdmirableAce is highly Admirable

Its never about learning a language... Programming is a skill.. an art... once u get the knack of it, u just speak to computer... just with different so called languages.. its like an art.. once u have it in you.. whether its a pencil in ure hand, a pen or a chalk... art just comes out... the pencil / pen / chalk are just tools... similarly the different languagues like C / C++ / Java / etc are just tools for the art called programming... So pick up any lang.. learn the art of programming and you are good to go forvever in this field ! and ofcourse change the tools when you feel they are good and in demand!
:: Lappie : Studio XPS 16 - P8600 2.4Ghz : 4GB DDR3 : 320GB Sata 7200 RPM HDD : 16" WLED Widescreen display : 512MB ATI Radeon 3670 ::: Desktop : P4 2.4Ghz :: Dell 22" Ultrasharp :: Razer Copperhead ::
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-09   #50
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

Aragorn is extremely Renowned
Aragorn is extremely RenownedAragorn is extremely RenownedAragorn is extremely Renowned

My technology is .NET and Sharepoint to be more specific ... and sharepoint is here to stay. Although my business unit is known for working in portals/content management in general ... but amongst those .. i prefer the Microsoft based technologies ... so its .NET and Sharpoint for me.

And trust me on this ... Sharepoint aint gonna die soon ... its hot and powerful at what it does ...
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply