Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Problem in a Deal with Sunnybhsn1

So I purchased a carbide 500r cabinet from sunnybhsn1 a few days ago and the guy hadn't mentioned a broken USB connector in the front panel. When we first talked on pgone he said that he wouldcheck the cabinet gor any missing things but he didn't. So I paid him 2k to assure that I will be buying that. After afew days the guy asked me to pay the remaining amount urgently as he was in need so I paid him the money within 10 minutes of him asking me. On 26th of September he was at home as he had to leave Delhi for a few days for vacation. So I called him to let him know that I will pick it on 26th. Th guy once again said that he would check the cabinet for anything missing but again he didn't.
So I brought the cabinet with me and upon reaching home, I found out about the USB connector. But as he was out, he said that he would sort it out on 6th when he gets back.
Now we talked today on whatsapp and I asked him to pay me back and take the cabinet as I am unable to remove the USB header and dont want it to break while taking it out. He said that he can pay me 500 for that but I denied because he didnt check on 3 different occasions. And then I asked him to come to Delhi and get it fixed as I dont want to break anything because the loss would be mine that way. And the guy replies that "I don't take orders from anyone".
Now as I logged in on erodov I cant see the thread.
Please get him banned or intervene to get him to repay and take back the case.
I have all the necessary proofs for everything I have written above.

This is the beforementioned thread
Corsair Carbide 500R

Last edited by hocuspocus; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:49 AM. Reason: Added a link
hocuspocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
teh nuB!
[E]onian

rkkaranrk is Mysterious
Re: Problem in a Deal with Sunnybhsn1

Here is the thread, You can find it coz it was locked and moved.

Corsair Carbide 500R

So you picked it up yourself if yes why did not you checked it before bringing it to your place ?

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3
teh nuB!

hocuspocus is Mysterious

We were outside and I believed him because he said that he would check it before I left for picking it.
Even have all the call recordings to prove it.
Oh and btw, I don't think a member can close a thread without the consent of the other member who was involved in the deal. Can he?
He didn't ask and neither informed me before closing the thread
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #4
teh nuB!

sunnybhsn1 is Mysterious

I have had ample of dealings here on erodove.pls get this users credentials checked he has been banned once and haa again made a fresh account. He is absolutely right abt the cabinet we discussed abt.yea i did take a payment that too in installments even when i told him to make full payment still i agreed as he was eager to buy the cabinet n accepted half of the money.he kept on telling me for 2weeks that he would collect the cabinet n get a local pickup but didn't.i also did mention him during the very early hours of the deal that i would be traveling n would be back arnd the 1st week oct.he agreed n mentioned he would try collect it before i leave.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

I am going to take some time to write as m still outstation n travellin g n wriring from my phine.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

One fine day after my reapeatrd attempts to ask him to collect the cabinet he told be he would arrange a pickup.i wasted half of my day by taking a half day from office n came back early.he said he will not be able to collect it n cancelledn the deal.i still did not mind it n in good faith agreed to meet later n kept telling him that i will go on my vacations soon.just one day before i left for delhi he mentionedn to collect the cabinet.i checked all the acesaoriea n the manual n box n gave him the cabinet.now while i was travelling all of sudden he called me n told me that the fron usb is damaged n doesnt work.within a second even though i hadnt seen it myself i told him to get it checked from a hardware store n offerered to pay the cost if there was anything wrong if he provides a bill.he agreed to it.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

I also told i might not be in network as i woild be trekjing in the hills n world be back arnd 6th or 7th.today as soon as i was in network i saw his massage i replied to him that i will soon come back to delhi n look into the issue.this guy was not ready to wait n said he would like to return the cabinet n want his money back.he said he wanted an immediate resolution.i told him there is nothing i can do while mnoutstation n would try n look into when m back.i also offerrd him to pay 500/- right away even though i i dont know if the problem rly persist.he disrespectrd me n saod he wants me to be back right now n fix it.his way of conversing wss very disrespectful even when i was offrring all the help thay he reauired.he started calling me a kid n thugs.so i told him that m gonna block him not offer any support at all now

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Every coin has two sides.pls never assume just by listening to one side.admims pls note this.just b because i am travelling n would not be able to respond this guy tried defaming me here.

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

I was not even aware this person had posted such an article untill i spoke to another usee who i already had a deal with who told me if i have had a bad deal.
sunnybhsn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #5
teh nuB!

hocuspocus is Mysterious

Well, any admins here to sort out the matter by checking the proof from both the members?

Last edited by hocuspocus; 1 Week Ago at 10:58 AM.
Old 1 Week Ago   #6
teh priesT!
[E]onian
power cut sux

chetansha is very Notable

Get replacement from kaizen and get over with it.

Old 1 Week Ago   #7
teh nuB!

hocuspocus is Mysterious

Originally Posted by chetansha View Post
Get replacement from kaizen and get over with it.

Would have done it if it was in warranty but it's not
Old 1 Week Ago   #8
⎝ᄽ⏝⏠⎠
Community Coordinator
Procreating =8)~

hawk is extremely Renowned
hawk is extremely Renownedhawk is extremely Renownedhawk is extremely Renowned

@sunnybhsn1 when are you gonna be back? It was your responsibility to check and post the issues, when starting the sale thread. I see you posted abt the scratch but not the USB. So, you need to own up to it and do the needful and get it fixed.
@hocuspocus you need to be patient and act responsibly. Being impatient and rude isn't gonna help anyone. If you knew he was gonna be on a vacation, you should have got it picked up sooner. If you were picking it up at the last min, you should have checked it carefully before getting it picked up. Now that he's away, wait till he's back and has the time to do whats needed. Losing your mind and sending rude msges isn't gonna fix it. If he refuses to comply, there isn't much you can do as it wasn't shipped but picked up in person.

I suggest both of you to patiently find a solution together.
HDD: 2+3TB WD Black SATA3 & 512+256GB Samsung 850 pro
GPU: Gigabyte Xtreme Gaming WATERFORCE GTX 1080 @ 1759MHz (core) 1276MHz (mem) 1898MHz (boost)
PSU: SeaSonic X Series X850 Gold
Case & Cooler: Corsair 760T Black Red & H110i in Push Pull
hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #9
teh nuB!

hocuspocus is Mysterious

I wasn't rude like he is saying.
Ask him to prove when did I ever use the word thug and when did I ever ask him to come on the very same day to get it fixed. He needs to read properly and understand what is being written.
I never called him thug or to get back on the same day.
And the thing about gwtting it fixed is that I have no idea how to remove the USB panel and youtube wasn't much hwlp. So if I try to force it out and it gets broken then he would just put the blame on me that I broke it and the loss would be on me. So I asked him to get here and open it and get it repaired himself. This simple thing was too hard for him to understand. Even the chats prove it
Old 1 Week Ago   #10
⎝ᄽ⏝⏠⎠
Community Coordinator
Procreating =8)~

Originally Posted by sunnybhsn1 View Post
he started calling me a kid n thugs.so i told him that m gonna block him not offer any support at all now
He meant to say things here.. not thug. That was a typo.. normal when tying in a hurry, on the phone. Whatever the case.. be patient and let him get back.
Old 1 Week Ago   #11
teh nuB!

hocuspocus is Mysterious

Well, that's the only thing I can do now I guess
Old 5 Days Ago   #12
teh priesT!
[E]onian
power cut sux

chetansha is very Notable

Any updates on this ? Seems OP is not able to tag the mods using mobile app. So he has requested me to help him tab mods @hawk @inavder @johnjoyjoe
chetansha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #13
teh nuB!

hocuspocus is Mysterious

Originally Posted by chetansha View Post
Any updates on this ? Seems OP is not able to tag the mods using mobile app. So he has requested me to help him tab mods @hawk @inavder @johnjoyjoe
Thank you
Old 5 Days Ago   #14
⎝ᄽ⏝⏠⎠
Community Coordinator
Procreating =8)~

[quote=sunnybhsn1;1031682] I also did mention during the very early hours of this deal that I would be travelling & would be back around the 1st week October/quote]

He said that.. well, not exactly that.. I corrected the typos and then quoted him (to avoid any confusion).

I understand its the middle of Oct now, but let's wait till he's back and replies here. Plans do change when trekking. If he doesn't till the month end, we'll consider him a no show and get him disabled.

Last edited by hawk; 4 Days Ago at 03:13 PM.
Old 18 Hours Ago   #15
teh nuB!

sunnybhsn1 is Mysterious

@hawk @inavder @johnjoyjoe hey appreciate the fact that you guys did not ban me! thank you for waiting and understanding. sorry for the hurried comments and typo errors as i was not fully in network and could have lost the signal any moment.Now in regards to the deal.I can assure you that the product was as it was described in regards to the wear n tear. i did set the expectations right during the very beginning of the deal. @hocuspocus was informed about each n every details about the cabinet i sold him,even about the scratches. Infact i gave him a free blue ccfl with switch which was not even mentioned in the deal. when i was handing over the cabinet to him i did ask him to check it if he wants i was there with him on the road and even waited for him for a very long period while he was planning to carry the cabinet back and was booking a cab.the cardboard box of the cabinet was open and infact he did take half the cabinet out after which i helped him tie the cabinet box.in the end he decided that he would rather carry it via metro n so i left from there as i had to board a bus for uttarakhand the same day.two days after the deal when i was still travelling towards my destination and was in network i did ask him if he opened the cabinet and if everything was fine.he told me he hadn't opened the cabinet yet.After which i might not have been in network for a very long time. Rather of being appreciative of the fact that i tried my best to stay connected and was there to answer all his concern this is what i get in return.somewhere in the middle he sent me a picture of a front usb 3 port broken while i was not in network.I gave him everything in order and there was no usb front panel port broken. He has been making a complete mockery out of this situation just because i was unable to reply. I am not going to help him in anyways in regards to any physical damages on cabinet as there wasn't any when i gave him. pls feel free to check my user rating and ask users how i deal and you know my credibility.I hope that clarifies the situation.
sunnybhsn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply