Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > General Hardware and Peripherals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 26-11-13   #1
teh priesT!
[E]onian
does this count as annoying?

Problem with Corsair M90

i bought a new corsair m90 from nitinbalyan. i received it today, but i guess it is DOA, this is what happened...

1: i opened the package, took out the mouse and just plugged it in the front port usb 2.0. system detected mouse but no keys or cursor was working. windows automatically installed some drivers and then i restarted the system.

2: after restart, mouse came to life and worked for around 2-3 mins, then again windows started installing drivers for it, cause of it the mouse and my keyboard(g510) started acting strange and the leds kept on blinking (powering off-on), this happened for about 1 min.

3: after that i plugged off the keyboard and the mouse went dead again. i restarted the system and again mouse started working, i downloaded the corsair software for m90 with the came the firmware updater for mouse. in the read me file, it was mentioned to update the firmware of mouse before installing software.

4: the FW update was successful but while it was updating the system made a usb plugged off sound. after that i installed the corsair software and it detected the mouse. i did restart the system due to some reason just after that. and then the mouse just went dead, the 3rd profile led from bottom is on but the mouse is not being detected by any system(tried it in a laptop and desktop).

help me what to do with this? i will be going to kaizen tomorrow or day after that, meanwhile if you guys can suggest something, i will be very grateful.
bharat14101991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-13   #2
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Bring it ON !!!

Rig Gallery

saifbukhari is very Honorablesaifbukhari is very Honorable
Re: Problem with Corsair M90

Bro please take it up with kaizen or @nitinbalyan as im sure rajat will help you. He is a gem of a guy to deal. So dont waste time troubleshooting. Just my personal input.
nitinbalyan likes this.
Old 27-11-13   #3
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Dream has no limit!!!

prosenjit is very Notable

It's a serious issue..Actually it may be voltage mismatch with the combination of your keyboard, mouse and motherboard...

I have the similar issue with Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3R with Razer cyclosa and abyssus. It was working only if they both connected in different USB position like one in front panel and another in back panel. Razer had changed those combo 4 times, and finally I have change all the combination.

Solution: After replace that mouse, First installed on a different computer and do all the firmware and driver update. After a successful installation connected this mouse in the back panel USB.
See what happens to it and get back here..
prosenjit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-13   #4
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

topgear is Notable

even I've faced similar issue with .. the keyboard Macro lights [ G105 ] keeps on flashing whenever I plug in the phone [ Samsung GT-S6012 ] and the BT dongle and the phone will connect and disconnect on their own. Still have not found a working solution.

BTW, in OP's case ity just looks like a case of faulty mouse so he can get it replaced from the seller or better take it to service center by himself for a little faster RMA process.
Old 27-11-13   #5
teh priesT!
[E]onian

bharat14101991 is very Honorablebharat14101991 is very Honorable

Gave it to kaizen today... Will take 10 days for them to return mouse, lets see...
Old 27-11-13   #6
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Daytona 675 ftw-_-

nitinbalyan is very Honorablenitinbalyan is very Honorable

Originally Posted by bharat14101991 View Post
Gave it to kaizen today... Will take 10 days for them to return mouse, lets see...
cool, Keep this thread updated..
nitinbalyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-13   #7
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by saifbukhari View Post
Bro please take it up with kaizen or @nitinbalyan as im sure rajat will help you. He is a gem of a guy to deal. So dont waste time troubleshooting. Just my personal input.
yeah i came to know that the first time he called me...

Originally Posted by prosenjit View Post
It's a serious issue..Actually it may be voltage mismatch with the combination of your keyboard, mouse and motherboard...

I have the similar issue with Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3R with Razer cyclosa and abyssus. It was working only if they both connected in different USB position like one in front panel and another in back panel. Razer had changed those combo 4 times, and finally I have change all the combination.

Solution: After replace that mouse, First installed on a different computer and do all the firmware and driver update. After a successful installation connected this mouse in the back panel USB.
See what happens to it and get back here..
i connected mouse in front port and the kb was connected to rear port.... god knows what the issue was... will check out once i get back the replacement...

Originally Posted by nitinbalyan View Post
cool, Keep this thread updated..
i will bro... thanx for the support
Old 28-11-13   #8
teh priesT!
[E]onian

killer turnaround time.... got a call from corsair today evening... the lady asked about the problem i was facing and on asking when will i get the return she replied that if my product is accepted as faulty they will ship the replacement tomorrow... hail corsair
nitinbalyan likes this.

Last edited by bharat14101991; 29-11-13 at 11:30 AM.
Old 28-11-13   #9
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Bring it ON !!!

Rig Gallery

saifbukhari is very Honorablesaifbukhari is very Honorable

Glad you made it bro cheers

saifbukhari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-13   #10
teh priesT!
[E]onian

thanx saif bhai...
Old 03-12-13   #11
teh priesT!
[E]onian

got a corsair M95 today.... excellent service by corsair/kaizen... very happy... making a praise thread in rma section....
nitinbalyan likes this.
Post New Thread  Reply