Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > PC Buying Help
Register Forgot Password?

Old 29-12-10   #91
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

Re: Price Updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

He has 912 Advanced with a USB 3.0 front panel.

You can run, but you can't hide!

KrashNBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-10   #92
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

techfreak123 is Mysterious

yup @ ankit infotech for Rs 5550/-

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

912 @ Ankit for Rs 5550.
techfreak123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-10   #93
teh spamm[E]R!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

Rig Gallery

wingzero is extremely Renowned
wingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renowned

1 Intel Core i5 processor760 9350
2. Intel DH55 TC motherboard 4350
3. Transcend 4GB DDR3 1333mhz RAM 2100
4. Dell 23” ST2320 LED monitor 9750
5. Logitech MK320, wireless keyboard and optical mouse 1150
6 LG 24 x DVD writer - 900
8. Seagate 1TB SATA Hard disk 2600
9. Cabinet Cooler Master 430 SF REC – 430 2450
9. Nvidia GT460 1 GB – HAWK graphic card 12500
10 APC 1100 VA UPS. 4350
11 Power Supply – Cooler Master Real Power Gx – 550w PSU – 3900

+5 % VAT

Prices are a bit high since my friend wasn't aware ...but just for reference.

Guides n Reviews :
wingzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-10   #94
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Life no so Jingalala! lol!

Pernicious is very Notable

wingy, real power and gx series are different...
Pernicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-10   #95
teh nuB!

techfreak123 is Mysterious

[quote=krashnburn;543404]Hmm surprising that you had an unpleasant encounter at Ashirwad. This usually doesn't happen.
In fact I was there at SP Road this afternoon. Dinesh who runs the shop saw me but I didnt stop at his shop this time cuz I had some other business. He called me later in the evening and checked if the quotes he had given me were fine. He is usually a well spoken man. Not to defend him I know some other dealers on SP Road as well who sometimes totally lose it and go overboard. Next time you go by there let him know that yer from [E] and trust me you will be treated better than the last time.

Forgot to mention - he quoted the same price as you mentioned 22300 - for the 6970 initially but offered to reduce it to 21500. I guess that's the power of [E]

wat ever dude m shelling out more than 1lakh for my pc......
and i wud expect to get good price on it... i got this price @ Ankit infotech from vikas at a first glance.....and he also said he wud negotiate it whn m buying it..... this guy was very humble and gave a proper response to wat ever was asked........wat ashirwad does is he quotes high and then to impress u or make u feel that he is being humble gives a discount........ which would still be on a higher side if compared else where.......i got a call from vikas today saying that there was a revision on the price of X58 sabertooth board he said its 11200/- ..... and i also called @ golcha but they said 11600/- .......
i think ankit infotech is much better in terms of pricing when compared to other stores....i would prefer to buy from Ankit as it is 1 of the oldest store on Sp road and the most genuine 1..... i think ashirwad has just started recently.. ..

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

and i wud expect to get good price on it... i got this price @ Ankit infotech from vikas at a first glance.....and he also said he wud negotiate it whn m buying it..... this guy was very humble and gave a proper response to wat ever was asked........wat ashirwad does is he quotes high and then to impress u or make u feel that he is being humble gives a discount........ which would still be on a higher side if compared else where.......i got a call from vikas today saying that there was a revision on the price of X58 sabertooth board he said its 11200/- ..... and i also called @ golcha but they said 11600/- .......
i think ankit infotech is much better in terms of pricing when compared to other stores....i would prefer to buy from Ankit as it is 1 of the oldest store on Sp road and the most genuine 1..... i think ashirwad has just started recently.. ..

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
Avoid the GX series.
Get Corsair or the Silent Pro if you need CM.
And why the hell are you going for 4Gb with X58? Get triple channel.
is like 5k.
Rest of the stuff is fine as long as you are doing CPU-intensive stuff, if you are just gaming, then

i think u r right 6 gb wud be better.....
just to revise ur price which u gave
Corsair 6Gb XMS3 4700 @ Ankit infotech
techfreak123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-10   #96
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

wingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by Pernicious View Post
wingy, real power and gx series are different...
I know that...this is a copy of what my friend mailed me....
Old 29-12-10   #97
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by techfreak123 View Post

Hey I am not defending a dealer here but just a suggestion. Just cuz you are shelling out 1 Lakh doesn't mean you should be treated like royalty. You are basing your opinion based on one interaction. I have been interacting with him long enough.

You mentioned he quoted high and "to impress" me, he dropped the price. Well hey the same could be said of the dealer you are buying from too right? I have nothing against Ankit and in fact I heard there are good people there too. All I tried to say is this - He is not the worst trader on that street nor am I expecting you to change your point of purchase.

All the best with your purchase
KrashNBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-10   #98
teh nuB!

nvyaniv is Mysterious

just outta curiosity no1 goes to pawan computers is it????
am surprised i havent seen his shops name much in this forum..
nvyaniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-10   #99
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
D3 nightmare

Rig Gallery

mav2000 is extemely Distinguished
mav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguished

Never heard of Pawan, but please post prices and impressions of the dealer if you can.

BTW, Dinesh is still a partner in Ankit, so it really does not matter to him where you buy the stuff. If you can build a good rapport with 2/3 dealers in SP Road, your work is done buddy.
Old 01-01-11   #100
teh geeK!
[E]onian
now has 1311 posts.. :P

rajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famed

Rohit @anandit Info also has decent prices, but what he quotes first is generally on the higher side.....

Most of the shops give almost the same prices, maybe +-2%
rajan1311 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-11   #101
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

4gb transcend micro SD - 290
8gb sandisk/transcend microSD 560
8gb sandisk/transcend pendrive 525

prices inclusive of taxes.
Old 02-01-11   #102
teh geeK!
[E]onian
now has 1311 posts.. :P

rajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famed

8GB mico SD card just 560? Sweet..any idea on 16GB variants too?
rajan1311 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-11   #103
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by rajan1311 View Post
Nopes...
4GB transcend DDR3 1333mhz rams single stick 1.9k
Old 02-01-11   #104
Banned

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by rajan1311 View Post
any idea bout the class of the card?

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-11   #105
teh nuB!

nvyaniv is Mysterious

2gb ddr3?????????
nvyaniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply