Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Sound and Audio
Register Forgot Password?

Old 20-12-15   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Portable Audio Rig for Basshead

Hey guys I want to buy a complete basshead portable audio rig which must include a music player,in-ear earphones and dap/amp.Being a basshead I need something which has no comprises in bass section.the bass should be tight and clear and mids and highs should be good too..The iems,amp and music player should be bassy in nature and all of the three components should support each other for full bassy experience.I would prefer combination of both amp/dac so that I can use it with my computer also.I listen to indian songs and few english songs which is mostly encoded in 320kbps but I have got few flacs too.I try to get flacs for indian songs as soon as its available.As you know english songs are easy to get in flac than hindi.My budget is 15000 strict.I need all three of components under this budget.I am getting a deal on headphonezone http://www.headphonezone.in/products...nt=11801496519 which is under my budget and have all of the three components.But being a noob in audio I dont know if it will be good for me and i would definitely like save some bucks if possible if there's cheaper alternative available..One more request i would like you to prefer a pmp in which playlist can be made on the device itself.And kindly suggest a paid/free site from where i can download flacs for both indian(hindi/punjabi) and english songs.Thanks

Last edited by evilwit; 21-12-15 at 12:33 AM.
evilwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-18   #2
teh nuB!

slickdealindia is Mysterious
Re: Portable Audio Rig for Basshead

Thanks for sharing the information about the earphone.. http://slickdealsindia.com/forum/thr...ers-today.114/
slickdealindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3
teh nuB!

kaustavroy2306 is Mysterious
Re: Portable Audio Rig for Basshead

http://www.erodov.com/forums/sale-sh...new/90622.html

You might be interested
kaustavroy2306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply