Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 06-07-12   #16
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Vescere bracis meis.

Re: Please Drive Carefully, Respecting Others on the Road in These Monsoons

Hey..get well soon

This is super obnoxious. People do it for fun too. They like to derive pleasure from all these opprobrious activities.

Damn them all to hell. They think that the road is for them alone. No regard for others.
fleshfragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12   #17
teh priesT!
[E]onian
[E]ddicted !

mohitgamer is highly Reputablemohitgamer is highly Reputablemohitgamer is highly Reputable

Get Well soon Manish Da !! Wish you a Speedy Recovery...
JD666 likes this.
Old 06-07-12   #18
teh Paint Whisperer!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Whispering to my i20

sohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Great
Support Re: Please Drive Carefully, Respecting Others on the Road in These Monsoons

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
Thanks to all of you for your wishes... I am ok.. no broken but some soft tissue injury in my ankle..
ankle is pretty swollen up and some minor cuts etc.. but nothing that will last..

Sad to hear about your Father bro, people don't realize that their monsoon fun can be deadly for others I went and looked at the site where I had taken a fall and I was lucky !!! just 3 feet from where I fell there was a iron protrusion of a pipe from the hole !!
Thanked God !!!
Whoa!! Get well soon, sir and take care!!
JD666 and ManISinJpr like this.
Originally Posted by Chief-Techie View Post
Karan was in his Fantasy World Dreaming Adi Wearing a Red Dress & then Sending a Red Hot Msg

sohail99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12   #19
The Game is On!
Community Moderator
"Derevaun Seraun"

csunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Great

Get well soon manish bhaiya..
Take care..
JD666 and ManISinJpr like this.
Old 06-07-12   #20
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Pro Indian Modder

dedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Famed

be careful and stay away from 2 wheelers.

hope u have a speedy recovery!
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 06-07-12   #21
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!

Well the ankel is always a sore area when injured. Walk gingerly till you regain full confidence.
ManISinJpr likes this.

KiD0M4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12   #22
iEvangelist
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great

More than requesting car drivers to "take care" of the bikers on the road. It should be the other way around.

Bikers ride around like they own the road, cutting between cars, using 2 feet gaps to squeeze between cars in the pouring rain (at any time, actually, but specially when it's pouring). They put their own life and more often than not the pillion riders too, at risk and then bikers blame car drivers if they get hit or get water splashed on them.

So, I have absolutely no remorse for anybody who has ever got injured from a bike accident. You deserve it, because you put your life at risk every moment you sit on the two wheel, unbalanced death trap.

Moral of the Story: Don't be stupid enough to ride a bike in the rain. Actually, ride a bike, period.
Misc : Playstation 3, Xbox 360, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPad (3rd gen) 32GB.

Last edited by Ad1tya; 06-07-12 at 06:03 PM.
Ad1tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12   #23
Jeebus
forgiving your sins

RajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished
RajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished

Originally Posted by Ad1tya View Post
Don't be stupid enough to ride a bike in the rain. Actually, ride a bike, period.
eh?

Yeah you are right, two wheeler riders do drive rash many times although it was not the case with manish.
ManISinJpr likes this.

Last edited by RajaPraveen; 06-07-12 at 06:13 PM.
RajaPraveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12   #24
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

More than requesting car drivers to "take care" of the bikers on the road. It should be the other way around. Bikers ride around like they own the road, cutting between cars, using 2 feet gaps to squeeze between cars in the pouring rain (at any time, actually, but specially when it's pouring). They put their own life and more often than not the pillion riders too, at risk and then bikers blame car drivers if they get hit or get water splashed on them. So, I have absolutely no remorse for anybody who has ever got injured from a bike accident. You deserve it, because you put your life at risk every moment you sit on the two wheel, unbalanced death trap. Moral of the Story: Don't be stupid enough to ride a bike in the rain. Actually, ride a bike, period.
Ouch .. I dont even drive a car or a bike and that hurt my feelings ..
ManISinJpr and tech like this.

"I was there .. till the end"
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12   #25
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!

Damn I posted in a nice long reply but my net was screwed.

tl;dr version: Ad1, are you saying all drivers in the cars are saints? What about cars splashing pedestrians walking in "sanctioned" areas? Also, what about car drivers who think they own the road and have no remorse for the lesser blessed souls driving on the roads on the bikes? What about them?
ManISinJpr and tech like this.
Old 06-07-12   #26
iEvangelist
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great

You tell me, how many times has a bike cut off a car, in comparison to a car cutting off a bike?

2 times more?.. 3 times more?.. 10 times more?.. I think 10 times is also an understatement.

Most bikers are the culprits for most car+bike related accidents.

I won't stand for bikers blaming car drivers for everything bad that happens to them. It's their fault for driving a bike. Period.

They don't value their life, but expect us to?.. Please.

Edit: @KiD0M4N, a splash can also be a mistake. It's not like we do it purposely.

Not all car drivers are saints. But the ratio of rash drivers to normal drivers in cars, is nothing compared to the amount of rash bike drivers.
Ad1tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12   #27
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

idea Re: Please Drive Carefully, Respecting Others on the Road in These Monsoons

You tell me, how many times has a bike cut off a car, in comparison to a car cutting off a bike?

2 times more?.. 3 times more?.. 10 times more?.. I think 10 times is also an understatement.

Most bikers are the culprits for most bike related accidents.

I won't stand for bikers blaming car drivers for everything bad that happens to them. It's their fault for driving a bike. Period.

They don't value their life, but expect us to?.. Please.
So are you saying you wouldn't look back twice after you have hit a biker even if it was their fault?
Old 06-07-12   #28
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by KiD0M4N View Post
So are you saying you wouldn't look back twice after you have hit a biker even if it was their fault?
So, I have absolutely no remorse for anybody who has ever got injured from a bike accident. You deserve it, because you put your life at risk every moment you sit on the two wheel, unbalanced death trap.
Yup exactly..
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12   #29
Jeebus
forgiving your sins

RajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished
RajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished

Be it bike or car or cycle, just drive sensibly.If you want to show your driving skills then come and meet me in the race track

Two wheeler in Indian road and traffic conditions is always risky, even walking in the side walk is risky.I remembered once i was driving so slow in my car trying to find a parking spot and there was a small pot hole which had some water, accidentally i drove through and it splashed a bit of water on a man's shoe and his pants, the old man came and started started yelling "what kind of parents you have they did not teach you road manners". I was standing there and this guy was like 5'7" or 5'8" and thin, i just could not help but to burst in laughter and tell him "take it easy grandpa" and move on.
ManISinJpr and Hitesh12 like this.
RajaPraveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12   #30
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

idea Re: Please Drive Carefully, Respecting Others on the Road in These Monsoons

Originally Posted by RajaPraveen View Post
Be it bike or car or cycle, just drive sensibly.If you want to show your driving skills then come and meet me in the race track

Two wheeler in Indian road and traffic conditions is always risky, even walking in the side walk is risky.I remembered once i was driving so slow in my car trying to find a parking spot and there was a small pot hole which had some water, accidentally i drove through and it splashed a bit of water on a man's shoe and his pants, the old man came and started started yelling "what kind of parents you have they did not teach you road manners". I was standing there and this guy was like 5'7" or 5'8" and thin, i just could not help but to burst in laughter and tell him "take it easy grandpa" and move on.
And you were ?
Post New Thread  Reply