Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Classifieds For Sale
Register Forgot Password?

Cpus Motherboards and RAMGraphic CardsPower SuppliesMonitorsStorage MediaAudio HardwareCabinetsMobile PhonesSoftwareFans and HeatsinksHard DisksPeriphiralsOtherVideo GamesPC's and LaptopsKeyboards and MiceRegister Now
Classifieds Search Menu

Old 26-09-19   #1
teh nuB!
Scratch here ▒▒

PlayStation 4 PRO (PS 4 PRO) 1TB

For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Rs 30,000/-
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Purchased by Uncle in US
  • Reason for Sale: Meant for my younger brother but ueís leaving for further studies
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
  • Product Condition: New
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
  • Accessories Included: Original box, manual, accessories
  • Product Location: Somnath, Gujarat
  • Preferred Courier: Buyerís preffered courier
  • Shipping Charges: on Buyer/ Shipping at Buyer's risk
  • Payment Options: Bank transfer, Ethereum

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted.

Attached Thumbnails
>whatsapp-image-2019-09-27-11.03.02-am.jpg   >whatsapp-image-2019-09-27-11.03.03-am-1-.jpg   >whatsapp-image-2019-09-27-11.03.03-am.jpg  

Last edited by alreadytaken; 27-09-19 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Formating of thread, Location of product & Courier terms
alreadytaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-19   #2
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Masterdevil is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 6 deals
Re: PlayStation 4 PRO (PS 4 PRO) 1TB

Lol Iíll better get it from Flipkart at the same value with one year warranty price quoted is way too high

Masterdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-19   #3
teh nuB!
Scratch here ▒▒

alreadytaken is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals

[QUOTE=Masterdevil;1074290]Lol Iíll better get it from Flipkart at the same value with one year warranty price quoted is way too high

First thing first, whether you want to buy it from flipkart or from here..that's for you to decide. are you just talking to yourself here on this thread when you ask it?

Second, if you were to buy from flipkart, did you order it from flipkart already? I think you are not even wanting to buy it in first place, just sales trashing somebody's thread!

While I may be wrong, may be next time try not to be salty or toxic about it and instead post your offer over PM or here on thread if you are genuinely wanting to buy it

Have a good day! Cheers!
Old 27-09-19   #4
teh nuB!
Okay Buddy!

Rezep is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 2 deals

https://ibb.co/0QJBN3X
You sure op?
prophet likes this.
Old 27-09-19   #5
teh nuB!

Masterdevil is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 6 deals

Savage @Rezep

Masterdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-19   #6
teh nuB!
Scratch here ▒▒

Originally Posted by Rezep View Post
https://ibb.co/0QJBN3X
You sure op?

It wasnít clear before you edited. Yes I can see one year old and 21k price.

Except this one isnít one year old!?

Old 27-09-19   #7
teh nuB!
Okay Buddy!

Rezep is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 2 deals

Originally Posted by alreadytaken View Post
It wasnít clear before you edited. Yes I can see one year old and 21k price.

Except this one isnít one year old!?

Your thread your price man, your ps4 is brand new but no warranty so what difference does it make? . Hope you find a buyer man.
Rezep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-19   #8
teh nuB!
w00f

TheBark is Rude
Bazaar Feedback : 14 deals

[quote=alreadytaken;1074310]
Originally Posted by Masterdevil View Post
Lol Iíll better get it from Flipkart at the same value with one year warranty price quoted is way too high

First thing first, whether you want to buy it from flipkart or from here..that's for you to decide. are you just talking to yourself here on this thread when you ask it?

Second, if you were to buy from flipkart, did you order it from flipkart already? I think you are not even wanting to buy it in first place, just sales trashing somebody's thread!

While I may be wrong, may be next time try not to be salty or toxic about it and instead post your offer over PM or here on thread if you are genuinely wanting to buy it

Have a good day! Cheers!
I never understand this attitude. You are getting defensive because someone called you out on something.

If you thought your price was justified you won't short your fuse. This is a public forum. If you don't want people's opinions then please don't post here. Its as simple as that.

He made a reasonable statement. Even if it only helps one newbie across the forum its worth it. Sure you can come screaming that its your thread your item and your price, but its his opinion backed up by facts as well.

We indians are like this for some reason. When we want to sell something inflate it as much as we can and get pissed when someone calls us out on it. When we are buying something, jaan lelo seller ki.

OPs posts are being filtered. So he sent me a PM with a reply.
Attached Thumbnails
>screenshot-2019-09-27-12.46.15-pm.png  

Last edited by TheBark; 27-09-19 at 01:47 PM.
TheBark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-19   #9
teh nuB!
Scratch here ▒▒

bump
Old 28-09-19   #10
teh nuB!

Anshuman0 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

Tf , 30k for used ps4 pro

prophet and Masterdevil like this.
Anshuman0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-19   #11
teh nuB!
Noooob naaahhhhhhhh

killershot is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals

Before posting trolls please send a pm and ask if you really want to buy. Why posting smileys or something? People will bargain under the OP price if they wanna buy and he stated it's New not used. (dunno if seal was broken or intact)

killershot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-19   #12
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Proud Nexu5 Fanboy

Sobirvs is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 11 deals

Originally Posted by killershot View Post
Before posting trolls please send a pm and ask if you really want to buy. Why posting smileys or something? People will bargain under the OP price if they wanna buy and he stated it's New not used. (dunno if seal was broken or intact)

Exactly. Talk to the seller. May be he will sell it for your price if he isn't getting buyers. Indians are the worst buyers in the whole world. You can buy it from flipkart then go ahead, who's stopping you? This is a public forum but there are different sections in the forum and this is a sale thread, this is not made for someone's opinion but to talk about the sale if someone has an interest to buy the product OP has to offer. If you have an opinion, make a thread in a different section of the forum and talk about it, who's stopping you. Shitty buyers ruin sellers thread, and they have really nothing to contribute.

I'll buy a console regardless it's age but depends how the seller has kept it in condition. Seriously people change your mentality. It's seller's product and he is entitled to sell it for 1L or 10. It depends if he get's a buyer or not.

Picasso sellers for millions, but is it worth it ? It depends on the seller and buyer. People who come in middle and trash talk are really piece of trash. Go to some other forum to troll, No one gives a F. I feel sorry for OP that he has to go through this, this is what makes people to abandon forums, trolling.
Sobirvs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-19   #13
teh nuB!
Noooob naaahhhhhhhh

killershot is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals

Originally Posted by Sobirvs View Post
Exactly. Talk to the seller. May be he will sell it for your price if he isn't getting buyers. Indians are the worst buyers in the whole world. You can buy it from flipkart then go ahead, who's stopping you? This is a public forum but there are different sections in the forum and this is a sale thread, this is not made for someone's opinion but to talk about the sale if someone has an interest to buy the product OP has to offer. If you have an opinion, make a thread in a different section of the forum and talk about it, who's stopping you. Shitty buyers ruin sellers thread, and they have really nothing to contribute.

I'll buy a console regardless it's age but depends how the seller has kept it in condition. Seriously people change your mentality. It's seller's product and he is entitled to sell it for 1L or 10. It depends if he get's a buyer or not.

Picasso sellers for millions, but is it worth it ? It depends on the seller and buyer. People who come in middle and trash talk are really piece of trash. Go to some other forum to troll, No one gives a F. I feel sorry for OP that he has to go through this, this is what makes people to abandon forums, trolling.
Wow, bro why are you vesting so much time for this essay, what your getting from this maybe he was new or don't know about how things are work around here in erodov, and for me ps4 pro latest manufactured console with god of war and last of us Remastered with extra controller locally 31k exactly, flipkart and others selling for 37k.i did not post even. If he quote higher price nobody buys and he also know that, why bother about his price, maybe he was not much social guy like all here, leave him he will realize to real world, Indias are not cheap https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e52cece5e5.jpg

killershot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-19   #14
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Proud Nexu5 Fanboy

Sobirvs is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 11 deals

Originally Posted by killershot View Post
Wow, bro why are you vesting so much time for this essay, what your getting from this maybe he was new or don't know about how things are work around here in erodov, and for me ps4 pro latest manufactured console with god of war and last of us Remastered with extra controller locally 31k exactly, flipkart and others selling for 37k.i did not post even. If he quote higher price nobody buys and he also know that, why bother about his price, maybe he was not much social guy like all here, leave him he will realize to real world, Indias are not cheap https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e52cece5e5.jpg

btw where are you getting ps 4 pro for 31k? i'd be interest to buy if it is brand new unboxed with sony india warranty.
Sobirvs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-19   #15
teh nuB!
Instagram: raf1988

SpyVision is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

My offer - 22k if it’s sealed.

Since you have no warranty, plus it’s imported. US PS4 prices are barely anything.

Plus If any hardware issues within 2 months time then you have to bare the costs.
SpyVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply