Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 03-01-13   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Palit GTX 570 Sonic Platinum @Rs 11,000

For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Rs 11,000/-
  • Time of Purchase: November 2011
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 1.1 years
  • Reason for Sale: Upgrade.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Product Condition: Perfect condition.
  • Accessories Included: Original box, manual, VGA converter, PCIe molex cable & original retail invoice.
  • Product Location: Delhi.
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC
  • Shipping Charges: Free
  • Payment Options: Bank transfer.

Please note that the card has been kept wrapped up in the original box alongwith the accessories since I made this thread as I have been using my GTX 670. Nothing about this card has changed.

Following conditions apply on this item:
  • I will ship it the next morning when I receive the payment. For example if the payment reflects in my account in the afternoon or evening then I will ship it next morning.
  • No shipping on Mondays.
  • No shipping to Bihar/Jharkhand.
  • No bargaining & no waiting for a day or two. Price is fixed.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted
Attached Thumbnails
>fjxgk.jpg   >w7bty.jpg   >sol24.jpg   >gtx-570-erodov.png  
emmarbee likes this.

Last edited by varunb; 15-10-13 at 01:44 PM.
Old 05-01-13   #2
teh nuB!

varunb is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals
Re: Palit GTX 570 Sonic Platinum 1280MB 1 Year Old

Bump
Old 08-01-13   #3
teh nuB!

varunb is Notable

Bump again.
Old 26-01-13   #4
teh nuB!

varunb is Notable

Bump.
Old 30-01-13   #5
teh nuB!
iDS WarlocK

WarlocK is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 2 deals

is this card available now ?? i need some time to gather the money , so if u hold this for me i would like to take it .
Old 31-01-13   #6
teh nuB!
iDS WarlocK

WarlocK is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 2 deals

plzz post a GPU screenshot
Old 31-01-13   #7
teh nuB!

varunb is Notable

Originally Posted by WarlocK View Post
Done. Please don't ask for anything more. Like I have mentioned earlier: take it or leave it.

Last edited by varunb; 31-01-13 at 04:58 PM.
Old 31-01-13   #8
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
Bazaar Feedback : 20 deals

Originally Posted by WarlocK View Post
This was a request that the seller can choose to comply or not.
Originally Posted by varunb View Post
Are you okay ? You couldn't scroll up & see the screenshots ? Seriously ??
You should understand the difference between a photograph and a screen shot and how to talk to a prospective customer.
Originally Posted by vimal View Post
Also make the Screenshot shows current date along with your Name & Date in Notepad. KrashNBurn
Originally Posted by invader View Post
well that means this thread most probably will be taken off ... KrashNBurn
Have you ever seen the report icon next to a post?? Please stop abusing the tag feature. I can disable this for myself but that will defeat the purpose.
+ your bazar feedback is 0 .. when did u sell your 5850 ?
Was this comment necessary?? Please abstain from OTing in sale threads.
gpuz screenshot is mandatory ...
Only when there is NO invoice, warranty, clear picture of the GPU.
Here we see a clear pic of the invoice, the card has warranty and you can see the card.
Do not demand such information unless your decision to buy or not depends on this.

Lastly based on this - I demand the OP @varunb to post GPU-Z screenshots as an exception. I will give you 2 days time to shake your laziness off.
tamocha11 likes this.

You can run, but you can't hide!

Old 31-01-13   #9
CoMod
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 34 deals

tagging you once is abusing the tag feature ? pretty cool .. you should disable it if that annoys you to some extent ... n sorry i dont see the report tag feature .. or i dont want to use it till i have given a chance to the op to correct the post ...
Old 31-01-13   #10
teh nuB!

varunb is Notable

Originally Posted by KrashNBurn View Post
Lastly based on this - I demand the OP @varunb to post GPU-Z screenshots as an exception. I will give you 2 days time to shake your laziness off.
I will be frank that I am seriously disappointed with the moderator for succumbing to something which happened on some other forum where no one was blamed guilty. Also if the moderator decided to consider the sale made in the other forum then he clearly forgot about this successful sale which had gone smooth -> AMD Phenom II 965 + Gigabyte 880GM UD2H + Sapphire ATI Radeon HD5850. If there is a minus then there are 3 pluses too.

Unhappy with the management system esp when other posters insist for something & they suddenly become dire necessities for the seller. Anyways I have put up a GPUz screenshot as requested even though I have no idea how this will help me or the buyers. The moderator can go ahead pull this thread down completely if this still does not satisfy.

Last edited by varunb; 31-01-13 at 05:03 PM.
Old 31-01-13   #11
teh nuB!
..:el jugador:..

vimal is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals

Anyways I have put up a GPUz screenshot as requested
Apologies for the confusion.

Last edited by vimal; 31-01-13 at 05:40 PM.
Old 31-01-13   #12
teh nuB!
[E]onian
humble bundle haz BF3

Apocalyp5e is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 3 deals

I have put up a GPUz screenshot as requested even though I have no idea how this will help me or the buyers..
This shows your card is in working condition and about the base clock, memory clock and BW etc. I agree its pointless if someone putting the screenshot form internet.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Originally Posted by vimal View Post
Originally Posted by varunb View Post Anyways I have put up a GPUz screenshot as requested ^The One in this, Right....
I don't think so its the same pic if you look at the camera button on the top you can find the difference between the pics, Also the border is difference. I used to be Sherlock Holmes but then you know i took an arrow to my knee
Xtreme - Processor:Q9400 | Mother Board: ASUS P5Q Pro | Memory: Corsair-XMS2-DHX [4X2GB] | GFX : GTX 670 DCU-II | PSU : Corsair TX 650 | HDD : 160 GB WD , 1TB Segate , 2 TB WD Green ,500 GB maxtor, 2TB Maxtor | Cabinet : CM 690 | Monitor : Dell U2312HM | Sound Logitech:Z906, Steelseries 4H,
Old 31-01-13   #13
teh nuB!

varunb is Notable

Originally Posted by Apocalyp5e View Post
I don't think so its the same pic if you look at the camera button on the top you can find the difference between the pics, Also the border is difference. I used to be Sherlock Holmes but then you know i took an arrow to my knee
Thank you.
Old 31-01-13   #14
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
Bazaar Feedback : 20 deals

tagging you once is abusing the tag feature ? pretty cool .. you should disable it if that annoys you to some extent ... n sorry i dont see the report tag feature .. or i dont want to use it till i have given a chance to the op to correct the post ...
Hi. What option I choose to enable or disable is my concern. DO NOT EVER TAG me in any post.
I am not a slave for someone to call upon at your whim and fancy. Get it? Use the report option next time whether you like it or not.

I will be frank that I am seriously disappointed with the moderator for succumbing to something which happened on some other forum where no one was blamed guilty.
You can be crying blood for all I care. If something is needed to prove a point, It is within my authority to ask.
You have done your part. The thread can stay but don't act to cocky - this is not a service where you have paid something and can expect royal customer service. If you want to sell, keep your record clean. Enough said.
WCK FTW! likes this.
Old 31-01-13   #15
teh nuB!

varunb is Notable

Originally Posted by KrashNBurn View Post
You can be crying blood for all I care. If something is needed to prove a point, It is within my authority to ask.
You have done your part. The thread can stay but don't act to cocky - this is not a service where you have paid something and can expect royal customer service. If you want to sell, keep your record clean. Enough said.
With due respect I am not trying to act cocky & neither am I asking for royal treatment. All I am asking is that how will a GPUz screenshot prove anything? All I am seeing is that you are being too harsh with your replies. Anyways can we please drop this? I am happy that you are convinced.