Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.
Loading

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-06-19   #1
teh nuB!
SL4Y3R
 
 
d12lee's Avatar
Rig Gallery
Original Fast Charger


Looking for a original fast charger (Samsung Adaptive Fast charger or Moto Turbo charger or similar) must be Original, in good condition and of a reputed brand. Mumbai sellers would be great.

Need for my S9 Exynos
__________________
PC - i7 3770 | GA-Z77x-UD3H | 11 GB Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti | 8GB Vengeance | 120 GB 840 Samsung | 3TB WD Black | Lancool K62 | NXZT Mesh Fan Controller
A/V - LG 55LM6700 | Onkyo TX-608 | Polk Audio Tsx440t | Def Tech ProCinema 800
d12lee is offline  
Old 17-06-19   #2
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3
kay2809 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 5 deals
Re: Original Fast Charger

I have motorola quick charger that came with Moto G5 plus (plastic wrapped). But it might not work with all phones. My lenovo P2 did not charge fast with this even though it charges fast with it's boxed charger. Also tested on brothers redmi note 7 and it does say "charging fast"
Part number says SPN5929A
Looks like this https://www.flipkart.com/motorola-sj...mfyty7zq5e3jkg
Flipkart also has SPN5929A in the description.
kay2809 is offline  
Old 18-06-19   #3
teh nuB!
SL4Y3R
 
 
d12lee's Avatar
Rig Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 25
d12lee is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 12 deals
Re: Original Fast Charger

Originally Posted by kay2809 View Post
I have motorola quick charger that came with Moto G5 plus (plastic wrapped). But it might not work with all phones. My lenovo P2 did not charge fast with this even though it charges fast with it's boxed charger. Also tested on brothers redmi note 7 and it does say "charging fast"
Part number says SPN5929A
Looks like this https://www.flipkart.com/motorola-sj...mfyty7zq5e3jkg
Flipkart also has SPN5929A in the description.
How much do you want for it?
d12lee is offline  
Old 18-06-19   #4
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3
kay2809 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 5 deals
Re: Original Fast Charger

550 shipped through post.
d12lee likes this.
kay2809 is offline  
Old 18-06-19   #5
teh nuB!
SL4Y3R
 
 
d12lee's Avatar
Rig Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 25
d12lee is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 12 deals
Re: Original Fast Charger

Originally Posted by kay2809 View Post
550 shipped through post.
Cheers, will let you know.
d12lee is offline  
Old 18-06-19   #6
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
rkkaranrk's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 76
rkkaranrk is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals
Re: Original Fast Charger

Originally Posted by kay2809 View Post
I have motorola quick charger that came with Moto G5 plus (plastic wrapped). But it might not work with all phones. My lenovo P2 did not charge fast with this even though it charges fast with it's boxed charger. Also tested on brothers redmi note 7 and it does say "charging fast"
Part number says SPN5929A
Looks like this https://www.flipkart.com/motorola-sj...mfyty7zq5e3jkg
Flipkart also has SPN5929A in the description.
Samung S9 needs 9V @1.67Amps for fast charging this will not work with it.
@d12lee I may have a Samsung original fast charger lying somewhere give me some time I'll check.



__________________
~K
rkkaranrk is online now  
Old 18-06-19   #7
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3
kay2809 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 5 deals
Re: Original Fast Charger

Originally Posted by rkkaranrk View Post
Samung S9 needs 9V @1.67Amps for fast charging this will not work with it.
@d12lee I may have a Samsung original fast charger lying somewhere give me some time I'll check.



It does mention the exact same specs in the description
kay2809 is offline  
Old 19-06-19   #8
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Old hack of a CS 1.5 noob
 
 
0razor1's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Delhi
Posts: 53
0razor1 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 82 deals
Re: Original Fast Charger

Guys,
Samsung original with USB -c is for 900 on amazon and 1k on samsung india.
You need any QC 2.0 onwards charger
May I recommend the COOLEST temperature and whine-wise charger at great value?
Xiaomi QC3.0.

It puts out 2A at 9V and even has a config for 12V. Samsung needs just 1.67A at 9V for quick charge.

Get it- I've been running it 24x7 since I bought it and it's been over 6 months. Great bulk to it, solid build quality.
Moreso - it's 450 bucks ,.,,, xD

Edit: Forgot to mention I had 2 moto QC 2.0 chargers die on me. And they're easily copied. Lots of fakes on the market. All started with the moto turbo taking the market by storm.
d12lee likes this.
0razor1 is offline  
Old 19-06-19   #9
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
rkkaranrk's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 76
rkkaranrk is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals
Re: Original Fast Charger

Buy this this works with most of thr phones.

https://m.store.mi.com/in/item/3173700004#specs

Found this, PM me ur price if u want to buy it.





d12lee and 0razor1 like this.
rkkaranrk is online now  
Old 24-06-19   #10
teh nuB!
SL4Y3R
 
 
d12lee's Avatar
Rig Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 25
d12lee is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 12 deals
Re: Original Fast Charger

Originally Posted by 0razor1 View Post
Guys,
Samsung original with USB -c is for 900 on amazon and 1k on samsung india.
You need any QC 2.0 onwards charger
May I recommend the COOLEST temperature and whine-wise charger at great value?
Xiaomi QC3.0.

It puts out 2A at 9V and even has a config for 12V. Samsung needs just 1.67A at 9V for quick charge.

Get it- I've been running it 24x7 since I bought it and it's been over 6 months. Great bulk to it, solid build quality.
Moreso - it's 450 bucks ,.,,, xD

Edit: Forgot to mention I had 2 moto QC 2.0 chargers die on me. And they're easily copied. Lots of fakes on the market. All started with the moto turbo taking the market by storm.
Went with the MI option got it for 449 and it's working like a charm! Thanks!
0razor1 likes this.
d12lee is offline  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SaleOther Samsung Original Charger BadassBasty Closed/Completed Deals 1 23-01-15 03:06 PM
WTBOther Need a SAMSUNG ORIGINAL 2 AMP Charger johnjoyjoe Closed/Completed Deals 3 01-01-15 01:26 PM
DealPeripherals Targus Mobile Ultra Fast USB Car Charger 2.1 AMP gadzetz Dealer and Community Market 0 15-12-14 05:47 PM
WTBOther Need Original Pantech Burst Charger !!! herecomesmaggi Closed/Completed Deals 5 21-02-13 03:33 PM
PSP Pandorised Original Battery, Original Charger, 2GB MS Fake shanil Closed/Completed Deals 12 19-07-10 09:41 PM


Tags
charger, fast, original
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:47 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.