Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Dealer and Community Market
Register Forgot Password?

MonitorsSoftwareCPU's, Motherboards and RAMKeyboards and MiceHard DisksStorageGraphic CardsCabinetsNotebooks and NetbooksFans and heatsinksPMP'sPeripheralsOther Bazaar Search Menu

Old 21-12-10  
KTD
teh priesT!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Happy Holidays !!!!

Rig Gallery

KTD is highly AdmirableKTD is highly AdmirableKTD is highly AdmirableKTD is highly AdmirableKTD is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 181 deals
Order Anything from Newegg.com, US or UK

Hey guys,

i thought it would be nice to combine my two threads and make it one. It would be easy for me to keep a track of things and respond to you in timely manner. I would like the team to follow the below steps before asking me for quote so that it would be easy for me to keep the thread clean and avoid any confusion.
  • If you want to know the approx quote of a product you can go through "What is the value for Duty?" mentioned below.
  • If the price of the product is satisfactory after calculating the landing price then send me the product link thru "PM" and let me know how you wanna go about it
  • Please dont paste any link in the thread until and unless you have calculated the price of the product and ready for the order.
  • If you have any questions , you can direct it to me via PM
Duties & VAT estimates of the common retail items:
Duties & Taxes imposed by Customs Duties % + 10.4 VAT %
Apparel (Cotton / Silk / Polyester / Denim) 26.75 %
Bag (Leather / Canvas) 26.75 %
Shoes/Watches 26.75 %
Cosmetic 26.75 %
Health Supplement 26.75 %
Books NIL
DVDs/other computer Parts 15.59 %
Cameras/Video Camera/ 26.75 %
Mobile Phone / iPhone/ Internal Hard Drive 7.02 %
Laptop/Graphic Card/ External Hard Drive/RAM 15.59 %
Software - Games 26.75 %
PSP / Nintendo WII / X-box/PS & Video Games DVD 3 26.75 %
Sony Reader / Kindle 15.59 %
TV - LCD / Plasma 26.75 %
Car accessories & Indoor/outdoor products 26.75%

Notes : The duty / tax amount shown is INDICATIVE and is subject to local Customs regulations.

What is the value for Duty?
Customs assess the amount of Duty to be paid based on the declared value of the goods plus the transport costs to the importing country which is 22%. For example if somebody order a hard rive from US of a value $100, the custom evaluated valued would $122. on that amount the duties are levied.

Other Import Charges
Beside duty & tax, the customs broker Rs 200 charges such as clearance fee, stamp fee, storage fee or administrative fee, usually to be collected upon delivery of shipment.

PRICE CALCULATOR :

http://ktd.idiosweb.com/

All thanks to @KernelPanic who did this fantastic job for me !!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by KTD; 23-03-14 at 10:13 PM. Reason: UPDATING THREAD
KTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-10   #31
teh nuB!
busy life

Re: Order from Newegg.com

Originally Posted by traxx_840 View Post
hi isn't there some issue of paypal confirmed usa address in ebay.com,that sellers insist on???

also i will advice you to try shopyourworld new personel shopper you donot have to request for quote they have now made a tool through which we can directly calculate and add the item to cart,gift option is also there for item less then 10k

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

dont know mate btw i did some research according to me shopyourworld prices are pretty good for slightly heavy items like 4-5kg eg. i wanted a subwoofer driver weghing 10lbs(5kg)from ebay.com, iccworld quote was 6.3k ,in shopyourworld the quote came to 3.5k with gift option,addidtinal charges apply to items above 5kg...for light weight and cheap items items i think iccworld prices are good.
For gift option I think you need to provide some USA address.
pepsodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-10   #32
KTD
teh priesT!
Happy Holidays !!!!

Rig Gallery

KTD is highly AdmirableKTD is highly AdmirableKTD is highly AdmirableKTD is highly AdmirableKTD is highly Admirable

I ahve a USA and UK address which aramex gave me for my shipments ... so you shouldn be worrying about it ...
Old 24-12-10   #33
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

maniac8828 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 13 deals

Originally Posted by pepsodent View Post
For gift option I think you need to provide some USA address.

You can add any address to your paypal. It becomes your paypal confirmed address. While making payment make sure you select the right one.
maniac8828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-10   #34
Banned

PoPo is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 70 deals

Thank you KillTheDope I am helping KTD with this, if you need any assistance and you can't reach KTD, you can PM me too
Old 24-12-10   #35
ਦਿਲ ਆਪਣਾ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ !!!
I don't wanna set any status..

Rig Gallery

vasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 23 deals

I am not sure how are you going to pay to newegg since newegg doesn't accept International cards. You need to have a US credit card.
Intel Core i5 3550s | Asus P8B75-V | GSkill 8GB DDR3 CL7 1333MHz | MSI 660Ti Power Edition | Wetern Digital Green 2TB | Intel 330 128GB SSD | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo | Corsair TX650V2 | CM Gladiator 600 | Logitech G500 | Steelseries QcK Mass | Logitech Z506 | Samsung 40EH5000 LED TV
vasishta.sushant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-10   #36
KTD
teh priesT!
Happy Holidays !!!!

Rig Gallery

You can make payment thru them via paypal .. most of the orders that you find in newegg.com are also available in amazon.com ... whichever is cheaper we would guide the buyers accordingly
Old 24-12-10   #37
teh nuB!
[E]onian

traxx_840 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals

LOLz you just cannot add any address in paypal and confirm it ,you can only confirm an address through your credit card i.e your billing address in credit card must match your shipping address,

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/ma...rInstance=9016

earlier people used to confirm a usa address by buying a virtual credit card vcc(online) issued on that address but from what i have seen paypal had become quite strict on using vcc to confirm address

Last edited by traxx_840; 24-12-10 at 12:43 PM.
traxx_840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-10   #38
ਦਿਲ ਆਪਣਾ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ !!!

Rig Gallery

vasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Great

And newegg doesn't accept paypal.
Old 24-12-10   #39
teh geeK!
[E]onian

apextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirableapextwin is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

NewEgg dsnt accept Paypal with an Confirmed Indian Address, it requires an confirmed US Address.
It dsnt accept Internation CC as well. There is quite a Difference between NE and Amazon prices, latter being higher.
apextwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-10   #40
ਦਿਲ ਆਪਣਾ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ !!!

Rig Gallery

^^^
No paypal for newegg. Not even the one with US address. I had to give my credit card details to buy. They don't accept paypal.
Old 24-12-10   #41
Banned

PoPo is Mysterious

So they accept Credit Card, right ?

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

How can I pay for my Newegg purchase?
  • Visa
  • MasterCard
  • Discover Network
  • American Express
  • Newegg Preferred Account
  • Bill Me Later
  • PayPal
  • Newegg Gift Card
  • Pre-paid Company Check, Personal Check, Cashier's Check or Money Order (Note: All Prepaid Orders, including Cashier's Checks, take longer to process because they must first be cleared with the bank)

No Purchase Orders, Fax or C.O.D. orders will be accepted. We do not currently accept international credit cards.

Marketplace: Marketplace orders cannot be paid for by check or money order.
PoPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-10   #42
ਦਿਲ ਆਪਣਾ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ !!!

Rig Gallery

^^^
With US confirmed address.

EDIT: I guess they updated their options lately. The paypal wasn't available as an option and at that time I had a lot of trouble buying stuff. Had to buy from a local store.
Old 24-12-10   #43
teh nuB!
[E]onian

traxx_840 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals

^^^ only credit card issued in USA ,no international credit card

secondly, in ebay the problem is many sellers insist on USA confirmed address which can only be confirmed with help of credit card issued in usa i.e your billing address and shipping address should match

ohh so they have updated .....nice ...if they accept paypal i think then it wont be a problem ...but i will advice to ask them that do they accept international payments via paypal?

Last edited by traxx_840; 24-12-10 at 01:01 PM.
traxx_840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-10   #44
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguished
thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished
Bazaar Feedback : 29 deals

Originally Posted by TheZenMaestro View Post
^^^
With US confirmed address.

EDIT: I guess they updated their options lately. The paypal wasn't available as an option and at that time I had a lot of trouble buying stuff. Had to buy from a local store.
It has to have a US confirmed shipping address associated with your paypal account. Newegg purchasing is not possible, there are many such discussion in the forums of forwarding service providers, and that is the general consensus.
Maximus V Gene (MSI Z77-GD65, Gigabyte P67A-UD7, EVGA Classified E760,MSI Eclipse,DFI DK P45 Plus, Foxconn Mars, Asus P5Ne-SLI, Asus P5B Deluxe/Wifi AP), Intel 3770k Benched @ 6.7Ghz, Intel 2600K Benched @ 5.7 Ghz, AMD 8150 Benched @ 7.45 Ghz, Intel 980X Benched @ 6.07Ghz, AMD 970BE Benched @ 6.63Ghz, (Intel i5 680 Benched @ 6.44Ghz, Intel i7 950 Benched @ 5150Mhz, Intel E8600 Benched @ 5.71Ghz, Intel QX9650 Benched @5.41Ghz, Intel Core2 Duo E8400@4.6Ghz, e4300 @ 3.52 Ghz), Thermalright Venomous X, GSkill 6400 2 x 1 GB @ 1260Mhz , HIS 7970 (MSI GTX 580, MSI GTX 480, EVGA GTX295, Asus 4870 x2, EVGA 9800GX2, Visiontek 3870 x2, XFX 8800GT, Nvidia 7900GTX, XFX 8600GT), DELL E248WFP Monitor, CoolerMaster Benchtable, Antec HCP 1200W, Altec Lansing 641 400 RMS Watts with Auzentech X-Plosion

SVGTECH HOC40 and HOC20 Review

Corsair Vengeance K90, M90 and M60 Review

Gigabyte P67 UD7 + Intel i7 2600k Preview

Strontium Ultra Speed 128GB SSD Review

Gigabyte GX-X58A-UD9 Review
thebanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-10   #45
Banned

PoPo is Mysterious