Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 16-11-13  
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

subham is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 3 deals
Cog Odyssey 450 Watt For Sale !

Odyssey 450 Watts smps For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Rs 300/- Only
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Oct 2012
  • Reason for Sale: Upgraded.
  • RMA/Servicing history: serviced/RMA'd once in the first month of purchase only, it has been working fine from that time. Odessey gives On spot replacement for its smps.
    No Invoice needed for claiming warranty the odyssey guy just checks the warranty void sticker and date which is marked on the sticker itself, plz check the uploaded pic of sticker for doubt.
  • Product Condition: Like New with dust.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: no | no
  • Accessories Included: box.
  • Product Location: Patna, Bihar.
  • Preferred Courier: No specific courier/ NeverReach™ Couriers
  • Shipping Charges: 100
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Bitcoin.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted

I don't Have invoice however odyssey does provide warranty without invoice, According to the warranty sticker it has 1 yr warranty Left. Any interested buyer may confirm about the warranty with odyssey service center of their city before purchasing my product.

imag0153.jpg

imag0154.jpg

imag0155.jpg

Last edited by subham; 25-11-13 at 06:48 PM.
Old 01-01-14   #31
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

Re: Odyssey 450 Watt For Sale !

all you said same to you @aalok, I bought mobo online and its not yet delivered what can I do and as I told I am ready to share order details, ohh how I was aware of the cut plz tell me, anyways pics will clear everything till then and you haven't bought me in rs 350 if I am not in a position to ship then I am not and if you can't wait till then you should have asked for refund which I would have given you without even thinking but you didn't ask for refund and this is the way how things work on forums, I am not telling you to wait infinite time at max it will take 3-4 days for mobo to get delivered since its new year time, its you who is writting super long post trying to prove utself right which you are not I have posted enough what was needed, I have done more deals in quantity and worth, I have done 3 deals+1 deal pending here and 9 deals + 1deal pending on TE just see my feedbacks and ask my buyers I have done deals worth over 30k + what you have done all 50 bucks deals ur all done deals combined together don't even exceed 2k
I am punctual and ur deal is the first deal where I had delayed the delivery that too due to bad health and you are the first person on all forums who puts so much blame from the first pm itself, tells so many lies, use bad language,
Gave negative feedback without informing and not coming to resolution, I am ready for resolution but you are not since you are the culprit and you know it, you are the one who told me to ship on saturday why you haven't asked for refund if your was over, I asked for video because you don't trust me and if you don't trust me why shall I trust you uhh, online forums work on trust and ppl like you break it, you are the one who is being impatient not willing to wait for the pics because you know ur fault,
Old 02-01-14   #32
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Moderator
I havent set my status yet.

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable
Bazaar Feedback : 81 deals

guys now stop it!!!

none of you have intentionally done it. it looks like this damage is caused in transit. as per the pics uploaded by Buyer @vijayninel noticed that the cut wire and the wires around that are damaged and hence it can be negligence in shipping or poor packaging. i dont think so that Subham can cheat for 350rs or the buyer can do the same.

shubam please upload pics use one of your friends computer or seek for someones help. 4-5 day more would be too much waiting time.
Old 02-01-14   #33
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

subham is Notable

Okay john and look FS: Motherboard - Intel DH77EB | TechEnclave - Indian Technology Forum
Old 08-01-14   #34
teh nuB!
[E]onian

aalok is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 23 deals

its been 6 days now & OP failed to upload any pics.. it clarifies all the stories, i trust.. let the mods decide.. am off this thread now..

..aalok
Old 22-01-14   #35
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

subham is Notable

Sorry bro I am busy in preparations of IIT-JEE hence I was unable to come online and I will be v. V. Busy till the exams and unfortunately I was also not able to find the PSU pics infact not even the ones which I uploaded here, I think it has been deleted since it was kept as temp data, as far as the wire cut is concerned as Vijay sir said it looks it has been damaged in transit , so if you want I'll refund ur money @aalok
Old 22-01-14   #36
teh nuB!
[E]onian

aalok is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 23 deals

thanks for the offer, but its not required..
Old 25-01-14   #37
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

subham is Notable

why not required, it got damaged in transit so what can i do , everthing sold here on E have clearly mentioned shipping on buyer's risk, still here i have agreed for refund over here
Old 26-01-14   #38
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

subham is Notable

@johnjoyjoe sir what i am doing wrong if i am saying the buyer that i'll refund his money, the damage wasn't intentional, it wasn't either the buyer's fault neither mine and hence i am ready yo give refund since it was bad packing from my side but the buyer is showing some attitude things like this do happen some time, i have sold many things much more costly and valuable things earlier here on E and over TE and you can ask my buyers how i pack and my deal's tranparenc, this time my packing was bad from my side because i haven't packed the item, it was packed by my brother as i was in bedrest(i had badly got cold) and the buyer knows that still i am ready for refund, i hope you all mods will take fair decision because i don't want to have negative feedback for small issues, i haven't done deal for profit or something, it was just for the feedback and if that also i get negative whats the use of this deal @aalok i hope you understand too!
Old 26-01-14   #39
Community Moderator

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable

You both please decide what's the best.

Sent From My Note 2 N7100
Old 26-01-14   #40
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

subham is Notable

The buyer is simply not co-operating @johnjoyjoe
Old 29-01-14   #41
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

subham is Notable

Plz @johnjoyjoe help, why this aalok is doing like this he is not co-operating , I don't want a -ve feedback for silly mistake by my bro, plz tell the buyer to revise his feedback I am ready to refund his money and this is the forum rule and things do get wrong some times, one should be gentle enough to sort issues out, here the buyer is indirectly not following the forum rule.
Old 31-01-14   #42
Community Moderator

you are late Subham i cant do anything now. you had ample of time to resolve this.
superhornet likes this.
Old 01-02-14   #43
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

subham is Notable

Okay go @aalok I will refund your rs.350 and you don't need to send the PSU back since u r saying hassle for you so you keep the PSU and I'll give ye money too , still you think that I have shipped you damaged product knowing its damaged @aalok plz reply for the sake of honesty and truth, I hope you understand that I have not sent you damaged product, I am ready to take loss of rs.350 + shipping price which I spent+ my PSU to show that this cut had been transit damage okay
Old 04-02-14   #44
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I got the alpine.

subham is Notable

Reply @aalok