Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > General Hardware and Peripherals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 27-08-08   #1
Tiger Style
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Dont buy HIS products

NZXT unveils the Whisper PC tower case

NZXT has just announced its plans to introduce a new PC chassis to its offer, the Whisper. While it is too big to be discrete, the tower case does feature a design which is set to lower the overall noise output of the PC. To actually achieve that NZXT has equipped the Whisper's top and side panels with 10mm noise dampening foam pads, a padded PSU holder and rubber grommets for the hard drives.

"Whisper is a really exciting option for the gamer who wants to maximize both computing performance and silent operation" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "NZXT's advanced noise dampening technology combined with the many expansion options make Whisper a superior building block for any PC gaming rig."

Cooling wise, the Whisper comes with four fans - one blue LED 120mm intake fan in front plus one 120mm and two 80mm exhaust fans at the back.

Set to hit the stores next month, the Whisper has a recommended price tag of $139.99.

TechConnect Magazine - NZXT unveils the Whisper PC tower case

VGA:HIS R9280X 3gb
Monitor:BENQ 22"
MB:Socket 1155 - GA-H77-DS3H
CPU:i7 3770
Sound:M-Audio Audiophile 2496
Speakers: Edifier C2 2.1
Memory: 8 Gb Corsair
PSU: Cooler Master G600 80 Plus
HDD: 160 + 250 + 320 gb Seagate
Cooling: Antec C40
Chassis: CM 690

Mav3ricK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-08   #2
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

stonedsurd is extremely Renowned
stonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renowned
Re: NZXT unveils the Whisper PC tower case

I really like that lower portion. Amazing idea to separate the HDDs AND the PSU which can be among the noisiest components in a case...
stonedsurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-08   #3
Lord Voldemort
Community Moderator
THE TERROR!!!

Rig Gallery

Marun is highly FamedMarun is highly FamedMarun is highly FamedMarun is highly FamedMarun is highly FamedMarun is highly FamedMarun is highly FamedMarun is highly FamedMarun is highly Famed

Ah.... looks coool... Thanks for the info mate....
Keep it up...
Old 27-08-08   #4
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely Distinguished
Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished

Originally Posted by stonedsurd View Post
I really like that lower portion. Amazing idea to separate the HDDs AND the PSU which can be among the noisiest components in a case...
Not something new. They stole from Antec's P180/182
personally, I feel 80 mm fans are now obsolete. and high cfm 80 mms are not very silent are they ?
Free Radical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-08   #5
teh priesT!
[E]onian
DDR2 RAM TRUE120E Q6600B3 for

tushar is highly Admirabletushar is highly Admirabletushar is highly Admirabletushar is highly Admirabletushar is highly Admirabletushar is highly Admirable

kool case and lota space too thanx for info
tushar is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply