Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > General Hardware and Peripherals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 03-12-08   #1
Tiger Style
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Dont buy HIS products

NZXTís Zero 2 is Full Tower Steel Chassis

A PC enthusiast would appreciate a great designed case with tool-less construction, good cooling capabilities while capable to operate in whisper quiet mode at load. NZXT has released the follow-up on highly appraised Zero series with such features. The new Zero 2 is a full tower PC case with extremely durable and sturdy chassis constructed from a 1mm steel. Like its presuccessor, the sequel features silent and massive cooling system that can be customized for up to total of 10 fans.
The NZXT Zero 2 measures 210.5 x 532 x 536mm and weighs 22.44 pounds. It features five 5.25″ drive bays, two 3.5″ drive bays and six HDD bays: a total of 13 bays with tool-less design for raid-fanatics. The unit ships with 3x 120mm fans and has room for optional 4◊120mms and 3◊80mm fans. The use of multiple oversize-fans allows the unit to circulate air flow at lower RPM; it reduces system noise yet increases air circulation. Accessible ports are made conveniently to integrate with motherboard such as top-mounted USB, audio and e-SATA ports.
Available now, NZXT Zero 2 has a retail price of $99.99. For more information on the NZXT Zero2, visit here.

VGA:HIS R9280X 3gb
Monitor:BENQ 22"
MB:Socket 1155 - GA-H77-DS3H
CPU:i7 3770
Sound:M-Audio Audiophile 2496
Speakers: Edifier C2 2.1
Memory: 8 Gb Corsair
PSU: Cooler Master G600 80 Plus
HDD: 160 + 250 + 320 gb Seagate
Cooling: Antec C40
Chassis: CM 690

Mav3ricK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-08   #2
Heligoland
Hibernating.

SidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly Famed
Re: NZXTís Zero 2 is Full Tower Steel Chassis

Cool,under 5K!!!repped...

I was commenting on the absurdity of the assumption that Mario>Freeman

To qualify my statement - Mario is an Italian immigrant plumber who spends his life chasing a dame who refuses to let him bang her.

Freeman is a physicist who saves the world (multiple times) with a crowbar. And he manages to get Alyx Vance to fall in love with him without needing mushrooms, stars or jumping on enemies.
SidK!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-08   #3
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Sudarshan_SMD is Mysterious

wOw a FULL TOWER chassis , all STEEL , good air flow @ $100

if it comes to INDIA at the same price , it's indeed a stealth deal .

hmm........n the bacl 2*120mm FAN mount is diffrent from other chassis what we see . but it eats option for mounting PSU at bottom .

EDIT: also available at primeabgb
http://www.primeabgb.com/index.php?p...mart&Itemid=28

saw it many times............but when this post was created i thaught it was mid tower case.my BAD

Last edited by Sudarshan_SMD; 03-12-08 at 08:39 PM.
Sudarshan_SMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-08   #4
ਦਿਲ ਆਪਣਾ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ !!!
I don't wanna set any status..

Rig Gallery

vasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Great

Rahul from THEITEWARES is already selling this brand.
TheITWares - Cabinets & Smps
Intel Core i5 3550s | Asus P8B75-V | GSkill 8GB DDR3 CL7 1333MHz | MSI 660Ti Power Edition | Wetern Digital Green 2TB | Intel 330 128GB SSD | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo | Corsair TX650V2 | CM Gladiator 600 | Logitech G500 | Steelseries QcK Mass | Logitech Z506 | Samsung 40EH5000 LED TV
vasishta.sushant is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply