Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Mobile Phones
Register Forgot Password?

Old 15-05-13   #16
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Nokia Lumia 925 what do you think ?

thank you

---------------------------------------------------------
Home : Core i5 3470, Z77, 4x4 GB Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 400R
Travel & Work : Dell Latitude E6320

prajith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-13   #17
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
ROG is the only way to go

Rig Gallery

Heavenrider is very RespectfulHeavenrider is very Respectful

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
Thanks and BYE from me to you, you are asuper intelligent person and its totallly natural. coz you use android.

FYI, I have used more android phones than you can imagine or have owned !!and not just others and googling ( don't ever say these things again )
Whoa! kinda hostile there! i dint mean to start a war. I use strategically placed smileys to show that i take everything in jest.

Listen .Dont Assume , Assumptions are a Bitch.

First : i dont own an android mobile , i own two phones (primary nokia 1201 , yes a nokia 1201 and a samsung wave S8500) you assumed i did (never did i mention i own one).

Second :
and dont say otherwise by googling and reading other people's opinions unless you have used it yourself.
= meaning you are allowed to say whatever if you have used it (i dint want to assume you dint , so i gave you the benefit of the doubt).

Third :
FYI, I have used more android phones than you can imagine or have owned
I dont doubt your financial superiority, but thanks for making that clear. i buy a phone for long term (minimum 5 to 7 years ) hence i cannot afford to buy another phone unless my current phones die out or i am absolutely convinced that i am buying something that ll last me a long time. (PEOPLE CAN HAVE OPINIONS AND share experiences even thought they dont have the money to buy all the phones)

you may get whatever at whatever price like me getting a Ferrari for 5 Lakh from abroad !!
unfortunately financially challenged people have to think it through and consider the cheapest source for obtaining the same thing you would buy without giving a second thought.

I am not the kind of person to hold a grudge or get angry over a simple post , but i will make my self heard
thebanik likes this.

Heavenly Rider .... Ride along or Ride against , in the journey called life.. Ride on ... do not stop too long... enjoy and move along.. never stay too long.. for we are bound by time and tide ...that no Rider can hold on.....
Heavenrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-13   #18
teh geeK!
[E]onian

prajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famed

@Heavenrider, @ManISinJpr,

Originally Posted by Heavenrider View Post
oooooh a challenge eh!

Firstly the comparision between windows phone OS and Android OS to see which is smoother is kinda fanboyish of you , but i ll play along.

1: My dad uses Pantech Burst 6.3 k + 1k shipping via Ishopinternational , officially runs, ICS , smoother than butter, (relatively the same insides a galaxy S2 , 1.5 ghz dual core yada yada ...) never once it has restarted or even force closed an app even (really) . I have installed "revolt Rc racing, carmaggedon, bunch load of games, its still BUTTER SMOOTH, many users complain of battery issues , but it lasts a day for him (he goes to office skypes with his buddies on the upper floor (bank people dont work ) and still comes home running a hundred apps in the background (cause he dont know how or rather care to shut em off properly ) with 25 % battery left. the only con : the camera sucks, but he dont use it and the phone is tailor made for him(cause he loses all his phones in the first 6 months and this one might not be an exception as well but it wont burn a hole as its under 7.5 k )

and dont say otherwise by googling and reading other people's opinions unless you have used it yourself.

2: My cousin's Nexus 4 (18k) from abroad runs things just as well.

I have used the lumia 920, the custom animations and i feel that the big logo screens act to distract you while the loading happens in the background, so it "appears" to be flowing.... ILLUSION. but thats again just my opinion.
^^ from point 1 above, you seem pretty close to your dad.
i mean its your dad's phone but you seem to know that-
never once it has restarted or even force closed an app even (really)
and please elucidate this for me-
I have used the lumia 920, the custom animations and i feel that the big logo screens act to distract you
Whoa! kinda hostile there! i dint mean to start a war. I use strategically placed smileys to show that i take everything in jest.

First : i dont own an android mobile , i own two phones (primary nokia 1201 , yes a nokia 1201 and a samsung wave S8500) you assumed i did (never did i mention i own one).

Second :
= meaning you are allowed to say whatever if you have used it (i dint want to assume you dint , so i gave you the benefit of the doubt).

Third :
I dont doubt your financial superiority, but thanks for making that clear. i buy a phone for long term (minimum 5 to 7 years ) hence i cannot afford to buy another phone unless my current phones die out or i am absolutely convinced that i am buying something that ll last me a long time. (PEOPLE CAN HAVE OPINIONS AND share experiences even thought they dont have the money to buy all the phones)

unfortunately financially challenged people have to think it through and consider the cheapest source for obtaining the same thing you would buy without giving a second thought.

I am not the kind of person to hold a grudge or get angry over a simple post , but i will make my self heard
^^
strategically placed smilies don't reflect your jest. it does show your cunningness <-well intended, not strategic
after you go to depths explaining the goodness of your phone your dad's phone, its not very obvious that you dont own the phone. Now that you have mentioned it, its pretty clear that it is yours your dad's.

^^did you make a baba ramdev preaching pose while saying that ?
I am getting that image while i read it out. Is imagining stuff okay ?

i dint want to assume you dint
^^ how do you do that?
is not trying to assume what you assumed, not assuming ? <- not strategic

i buy a phone for long term (minimum 5 to 7 years ) hence i cannot afford to buy another phone unless my current phones die out or i am absolutely convinced that i am buying something that ll last me a long time.
^^would i be right to assume estimate you have owned about 2 cellphones so far cause mobile telephony in kerala started 15 years back in 1998.
I am not implying anything here, just was wondering about how a geek person with good knowledge of internet, who shops through ishopinternational and posts on [E] and with a geeky dad who uses a Pantech and cousin with nexus can resist the temptation to do without upgrading a mobile for so long!
if this is for real, kudos man.

assumption taken:
your location shows kerala and being from a banking family you probably might not have travelled around much.

please take all this in the jest you talked about.
i come in peace <- strategic
<-not strategic
Old 17-05-13   #19
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

@prajith I almost fell down laughing

OMG !!!

but on a serious note, you mentioned the right points.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-13   #20
teh geeK!
[E]onian

prajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famedprajith is highly Famed

three chars
Old 18-05-13   #21
Banned
Every man got his own review f

vikrambose is Mysterious

Ya your are right,, i agree!!
vikrambose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-13   #22
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Pro Indian Modder

dedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Famed

i simply love the camera on the lumia phones. and add to that a metal body. i like it.

#inb4androidf***startcrappingthread
Old 20-05-13   #23
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
ROG is the only way to go

Rig Gallery

Heavenrider is very RespectfulHeavenrider is very Respectful

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
@prajith I almost fell down laughing

OMG !!!

but on a serious note, you mentioned the right points.
well i couldnt help but smile, he makes good points and i get the subtle pokes

wrong assumption ( i love to travel, been all over india and the some parts outside (10 countries to be specific europe and asia ), was really lucky to be able to visit it for free and it was all with my dad (work thing and he was allowed a +1 ) . check out my photography page @ http://facebook.com/heavenriderphotography .
i aint very good but i try.

and yes i only owned about 4 phones total , i have friends/relatives who buys expensive phones and i check em out, i only buy em if my phone stops doing the things which i want (browsing, 3g hotspot, twitter and community uploading, and music and videos).

and to @ManISinJpr my intention was not to offend you or your phone , i know very much that when people buy things it doesnt feel good when other people badmouth about it (what we own and what we have are awesome to each and everyone of us) .

if it seemed i offended you , i really am Sorry.

i hope that clears the air.
prajith likes this.
Heavenrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-13   #24
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

No offense taken mate, none at all, this was not the point of the discussion..
I thank you for sharing so many details about yourself but, let it go mate.
we are a friendly community and so let us be independent of our individual opinions and respect each other
@ManISinJpr my intention was not to offend you or your phone
prajith and Heavenrider like this.
ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-13   #25
teh geeK!
[E]onian

@Heavenrider, @ManISinJpr
hahahaha lol
can't help it. sorry. so much love around.
no offence at all, i am glad things are cool.
ManISinJpr and Heavenrider like this.
Post New Thread  Reply