Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Interesting News on the Web
Register Forgot Password?

Old 10-08-13   #1
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Nokia Lumia 925 is Now Available via Nokia Store Online

Nokia is getting disappointed with WINDOWS phones performance, But still they are launching new windows phones..

Nokia may not have officially announced its Lumia 925 in India but the handset has popped up on Flipkart carrying a price tag of Rs. 33,999.

The online retailer is taking pre-orders for the Nokia Lumia 925 and claims the estimated release of the device to be fourth week of August. The handset is available in two colour variants Black and Grey. The listing was first spotted by Fone Arena.

The Nokia Lumia 925 was introduced back in May at an event in London and was seen as a new interpretation of company's flagship Nokia Lumia 920.

The Nokia Lumia 925 is a premium smartphone and sports a metal frame with a polycarbonate back cover. As far as the specs on the device go, it comes with a 4.5-inch AMOLED ClearBlack display with 768x1280 resolution and Gorilla 2 Glass. It is powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor alongside 1GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage. It has an 8.7-megapixel PureView rear camera and 1.2-megapixel wide-angle front camera. Nokia claims that the Lumia 925's camera is better than the one in Lumia 920.

With the launch of the Lumia 925, the company also introduced the new Nokia Smart Camera mode that offers an easy way to capture ten images at once and edit the pictures with options like Best Shot, Action Shot, and Motion Focus. It comes with a 2,000 mAh battery and runs Windows Phone 8.

With the Nokia Lumia 925 now set to make its way to India, the wait for Nokia Lumia 1020 and Nokia Lumia 625 continues.

Nokia Lumia 925 key specifications

4.5-inch AMOLED ClearBlack display with 768x1280 resolution
1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
1GB RAM
16GB of internal storage
8.7-megapixel PureView rear camera
1.2-megapixel wide-angle front camera
Windows Phone 8
2,000 mAh battery

Source

Update: Buy from Nokia Online
COOLER MASTER MASTERBOX MB520 RGB| MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI AMD| AMD Ryzen 5 3500 3rd Gen | BenQ XL2420Z 24 inch 1080P Zero Flicker Gaming| ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 AMP Extreme| | G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz 16 GB| Corsair TX-M Series TX850M 850 Watt| Altec Lensing VS4121 2.1| HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset| WD2x2TB, 2x500GB Caviar Green,SAMSUNG 860 EVO 2.5 inch 500GB SATA| Portable 4TB, 1TB, 2x500GB Seagate 3.0| | APC Back-UPS RS 1.1KVA 230V| ASUS Cerberus Keyboard, SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse| Samsung 22X SATA DVD Writer, Sony 24X Sata DVD Writer|Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R RGB Liquid CPU Cooler

Last edited by The Knight; 18-08-13 at 12:43 AM.
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-13   #2
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble
Re: Nokia Lumia 925 Can Be Pre-orders Now in India for Rs. 33,999

this is a fantastic phone !! fantastiiiic !!!!!

So what you wrote here is a statement which is not related to the release of Nokia Lumia 925.

See here in this link if you will read all of it. !

Apple loses ground to Android and Microsoft in smartphone operating systems - Telegraph

Now !
Originally Posted by Timon View Post
Nokia is getting disappointed with WINDOWS phones performance, But still they are launching new windows phones..

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-13   #3
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Timon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post

So what you wrote here is a statement which is not related to the release of Nokia Lumia 925.

See here in this link if you will read all of it. !

Apple loses ground to Android and Microsoft in smartphone operating systems - Telegraph

Now !
I understand that, But can you go with one of BLOG regarding Nokia is getting disappointed with WINDOWS latests phone performance...

See here in this link if you will read all of it. ![ Sorry copied your line ]

UNHAPPY

Nokia: Microsoft Must Evolve to Make Windows Phone a Success
Old 10-08-13   #4
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

One junior mentioned points about APPS being late for Windows phone party !!
that is the wrong heading that was reported by these sites. !!

It is like aajtak making damned headlines for cheap publicity !~~

that is what I wanted to mention !
Originally Posted by Timon View Post
See here in this link if you will read all of it. ![ Sorry copied your line ]
ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-13   #5
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Timon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
One junior mentioned points about APPS being late for Windows phone party !!
that is the wrong heading that was reported by these sites. !!

It is like aajtak making damned headlines for cheap publicity !~~

that is what I wanted to mention !

Ok sir..I understand and I wanna leave this topic war right here and now...

I always love to read your post...But by topic war with you...It's not good..

Regards

Timon...
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 11-08-13   #6
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Dream has no limit!!!

prosenjit is very Notable

I have just a simple question??

Why in every forum, Facebook and almost every online page try to compare NOKIA 1020 [41 MP] picture with iPhone 5 [8 MP] picture!!!!

I think Nokia lovers believe that if Nokia makes 8 MP camera, it can't be comparable....
prosenjit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-13   #7
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by prosenjit View Post

Why in every forum, Facebook and almost every online page try to compare NOKIA 1020 [41 MP] picture with iPhone 5 [8 MP] picture!!!!

I think Nokia lovers believe that if Nokia makes 8 MP camera, it can't be comparable....

prosenjit likes this.
Old 11-08-13   #8
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

rdst_1 is highly Reputablerdst_1 is highly Reputablerdst_1 is highly Reputablerdst_1 is highly Reputable

Originally Posted by prosenjit View Post

The comparison is between the cameras of 2 flagship phones of 2 competing mobile manufacturers. How is it the reviewer's mistake that Nokia gave a 41MP camera whereas Apple gave only 8.
Also you can click 8MP photos with the 1020 and compare them and still the Nokia will win. Infact even my Dad's 808 still has better photo capturing capabilities than most flagship phones out there today.

thebanik likes this.
rdst_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-13   #9
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great

Nokia Lumia 925 goes on sale in India for Rs. 34169
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-13   #10
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great
Re: Nokia Lumia 925 is Now Available via Nokia Store Online

Nokia Lumia 925 officially launched in India for a price of Rs. 33,499
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply