Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Mobile Phones
Register Forgot Password?

Old 07-09-12   #16
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Dr. Hellboy

Re: Nokia Caught Faking Image Stabilization Video for Lumia 920

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
all reviewers will get time to review.. I have also applied
how do you apply to review??
besides i will in no way buy a windows phone now since they refuse to update old phones to windows phone 8. am stuck with my omnia w for another year at least

Q. If your canoe is in a tree with its headlights on, how many pancakes does it take to get to the moon?
A. None. Snakes don't have armpits.

Core2Quad Q8400 @2.66Ghz
Nvidia Gt 220 1GB GDDR3
4GB DDR2 @800 Mhz
hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-12   #17
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
ROG is the only way to go

Rig Gallery

Heavenrider is very RespectfulHeavenrider is very Respectful

Every company makes a "*" condition everywhere they get a chance..

Ah the power of a single asterix ... it is a symbol of deception strategically placed in fine or finer print that always escapes the users eye.

any way , nokia ducked up, nothing new in the corporate world, nothing to be astonished about,

but yeah , i m a photographer by hobby and i use my not so good cam on my S8500 wave 1 whenever i m in a tight spot and i want to capture something..

so a decent camera on a phone IMO is very useful ..

Heavenly Rider .... Ride along or Ride against , in the journey called life.. Ride on ... do not stop too long... enjoy and move along.. never stay too long.. for we are bound by time and tide ...that no Rider can hold on.....

Last edited by KiD0M4N; 09-09-12 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Fixed link
Heavenrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-12   #18
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Pro Indian Modder

dedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Famed

fake or not, nokia still has the best cameras. my camera on the c6-00 will put a lot of others to shame.
Old 09-09-12   #19
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
idea Re: Nokia Caught Faking Image Stabilization Video for Lumia 920

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
Good to know .... You should shoot a bull chasing someone to see how stable it is. Unless someone devises a more systematic test to verify this claim in the meantime.

I have also noticed that Nokia repeatedly emphasises that the camera is (one of) the most important feature of its phones. I wonder why Nokia considers the camera to be the most important phone feature. Are they selling phones or cameras? I can understand that the camera is nice to have on a phone and with instagram you can make even a subject like a bull chasing someone very beautiful, but in real life I rarely see people taking photos with their phones.

I think Nokias priority is misplaced. They need to focus on other features, apps and price rather than the phone camera.
That is not true mate. For example, since I have gotten my iPhone 4S (it has a very respectable camera and performs very nice with enough light) I have hardly gotten any use out of my DSLR.

I mean, I do use the D90 at times but no where near as much as I would like.

All the photos I have taken of the Fireblade have been using the phone. The fact that it has 32 GB of storage and takes excellent photos on the spot, makes it a very able DSLR replacement (the best camera is the camera you have at hand.)

So I am glad that Nokia is pushing the boundaries when it comes to camera phone technology. Others have to keep up, right?

KiD0M4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-12   #20
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by KiD0M4N View Post
That is not true mate. For example, since I have gotten my iPhone 4S (it has a very respectable camera and performs very nice with enough light) I have hardly gotten any use out of my DSLR.

I mean, I do use the D90 at times but no where near as much as I would like.

All the photos I have taken of the Fireblade have been using the phone. The fact that it has 32 GB of storage and takes excellent photos on the spot, makes it a very able DSLR replacement (the best camera is the camera you have at hand.)

So I am glad that Nokia is pushing the boundaries when it comes to camera phone technology. Others have to keep up, right?
Not that right..... I think you hardly ever use your DSLR or your phone camera. You only occasionally take casual photos. You are very exited about your new bike so in this instance you might have taken the effort to take a few good photos... but generally speaking you would have been better of buying a PNS camera rather than a DSLR. I also think that your bike pics might have been better if shot with a dedicated camera instead of a phone.

I think Nokia is also pushing the limits of the smartphone-centric fanboy culture. I'm sure the rest will try to keep up with it.
Old 10-09-12   #21
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by 3 Doors Down View Post
@vijayninel Y U CALL LUMIA LUMINA?
It was a typo ... but I wonder if Lumia should have been named Lumina ... at least in Spain https://twitter.com/SamTheGeek/statu...47589527900161
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-12   #22
Banned
Curious Troll! :P

Dave is very HonorableDave is very Honorable

Originally Posted by dedasdude View Post
fake or not, nokia still has the best cameras. my camera on the c6-00 will put a lot of others to shame.
Excluding Sony Ericsson's K/C-series phones. My K750i gives better pics than N73 and the likes.
Old 10-09-12   #23
Banned
Curious Troll! :P

Dave is very HonorableDave is very Honorable

If "Lumia" is "Prostitute" in Spanish. Then Nokia Prostitute 610, Prostitute 710 and Prostitute 800! Nokia will launch its latest prostitute, the Prostitute 920, this Sept.. XD LMAO
dash2009 likes this.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-12   #24
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Pro Indian Modder

dedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Fameddedasdude is highly Famed

Originally Posted by K417D View Post
Excluding Sony Ericsson's K/C-series phones. My K750i gives better pics than N73 and the likes.
N73 doesnt take very good pictures. my phone takes better pictures than a N73! but true sony does rival well, but their battery life falls short and the ones which have good camera usually lacks other qualities.
dedasdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply